CDIH
I hate voicemail - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I hate voicemail (/showthread.php?tid=12405)

Pages: 1 2

I hate voicemail - GonzoStyle - 12-12-2006

seriously the fuckin answering machine has been around a while, who doesn't know how it operates? So why in the name of all that is holy, do I have to listen to the fuckin Hal 9000 explain to me how to leave a message... AFTER just listening to a fuckin recorded message from the person I am calling?

I know people aren't sharp but do you really have to have the instructions twice? Do you need to hear a message of the nimrod actually still explaining "after the tone leave me a short message, your name and a number and i'll blah blah". Then Hal comes on and tells you to "speak after the tone".

At least with sprint you have the option to just press 1 right away and skip everything but I hate the providers that do not allow this option, cause they want to torture you. Cause if you do press one, it just prolongs the pain cause then they explain "one is not a recognized function.... now I will start explaining everything from the begining SUCKER!!!"

- funsnapsdyno - 12-12-2006

What I hate is when you get a recording and want to try and talk to a live person. And they say "press or say 1" so you say 1 and they say they did not hear you, then you yell it and start getting an attitude with a recorded voice.

- Hoon - 12-12-2006

we are being forced to dumb ourselves down for the stupider segment of the population. it's liberalism that will not allow us to leave the weak minded behind to fend for themselves.

vote republican.

- GonzoStyle - 12-12-2006

Hoon Wrote:we are being forced to dumb ourselves down for the stupider segment of the population. it's liberalism that will not allow us to leave the weak minded behind to fend for themselves.

vote republican.

it's the fault of the internets!

- faceman802 - 12-12-2006

Hoon Wrote:we are being forced to dumb ourselves down for the stupider segment of the population. it's liberalism that will not allow us to leave the weak minded behind to fend for themselves.

vote republican.

but the head republican might be the dumbest one of us all

- Arpikarhu - 12-12-2006

vote republican.

i agree, vote libertarian!

- Gooch - 12-12-2006

vote republican.

republican politics constantly contradicts this sentiment. decisions made for us, yet lip-service for self-gov't. William F. Buckley hates you and the shambles of the party you cling to.

Vote independent, robot fuckwad.

- Hoon - 12-12-2006

'independent' is just a cowardly shortcut around admiting you're a liberal.

- Gooch - 12-12-2006

labeling merely shows your IQ doesn't equal your freetime nor posting acumen. You lose sir. Good day.

- Black Lazerus - 12-12-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:

vote republican.

preach brother

- Mad - 12-12-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:

vote republican.

preach brother

AMEN.

- Hoon - 12-12-2006

Gooch Wrote:labeling merely shows your IQ doesn't equal your freetime nor posting acumen. You lose sir. Good day.
rejecting your label is basically predicating your own self loathing.
i will accept liberalism, conservativsim, libertarian as acceptabel labels but i reject the independent label for it's utter meaninglessness.

you are not an individual, bitch.
everyone belongs somewhere.

- Gooch - 12-12-2006

actually i am a registered Democrat. I just like raining on your parade.

i'm a register sex offender, wakka wakka!

- Arpikarhu - 12-12-2006

you dont register at all, these days.

I love the arpi

- Hoon - 12-12-2006

Gooch Wrote:actually i am a registered Democrat. I just like raining on your parade.
being registered as a democrat will be the equivelent of having a star sewn on your shirt in nazi germany when and if i gain power through nuclear holocaust.

Hoon Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:actually i am a registered Democrat. I just like raining on your parade.
being registered as a democrat will be the equivelent of having a star sewn on your shirt in nazi germany when and if i gain power through nuclear holocaust.

meh, when you gain that power you will probably just bitch and moan to god about how stupid people are and then have the earth shut down to satisfy your huge ego

- funsnapsdyno - 12-12-2006

tee hee

Arpikarhu Wrote:you dont register at all, these days.

so bitter