CDIH
A thread about me - Because i said so motherbitches!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A thread about me - Because i said so motherbitches!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- crx girl - 04-14-2002

all you attention whores are pissing me off; somewhere along the line the people of here forgot that in actuality, it's all about me!!!

so, today was my first day at this new job here

i'm gonna say it went pretty well, all things considered. i went in yesterday for training, which basically consisted of standing around watching the other 2 chicks wait tables. i never even touched the computer, but i was told that when i went in today i'd get my own id number, so i figured i'd work it all out. so, i get there this morning, nothing's set up like it was yesterday, so, i wonder, maybe on the weekends they wait and just set the tables when people actually come in to eat. i'll wait for the other waitress, in the meantime, i make coffee. so, no other waitress ever shows up, it would appear that on my first day, i'm winging it, all by myself. oh, i also don't have my own id number yet so i have to use the bartender's; it remains to be seen whether or not my cc tips will be accretided to me. but, i hung in there and made it through the day...

for the time being i'm only working thursday and saturday lunches, but that's ok cos i can still claim unemployment to a point. and, if all goes well i'll have more shifts in the future. i think it's going to work out well, my job involves quite a bit of running up and down stairs with heavy plates and stuff, tight buns, here i come... :bouncer:

ooh, i almost forgot, this bitch lady comes in and tells me to sell her some potato salad. i explain how it's my first day so i'll have to check with the bartender on the procedure with that, after all, we're obviously not a deli. she then proceeds to explain that she comes all the time and rattles off the names of all the waitresses, i continue to tell her that when the cook comes to the kitchen i'll ask him to get the potato salad, and when the bartender is free from the 30 or so people that just came in, we'll figure out how to charge her for it. so, she gets bitchass with me, and this is what she says: "why is it your first day here" uh, hello, could somebody answer me this cos i couldn't for the life of me figure that one out Rolleyes

oh, so what i guess i'm trying to say is, i got a job and i was like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!111111<font color = white>

Edited By crx girl on April 14 2002 at 05:39

- FNMoron - 04-14-2002

you suck... i never got my fries i ordered...... cunt.... there goes any chance of a tip you ever had:fuckoff:

- crx girl - 04-14-2002

joke's on you, we don't have fries, gimme my status fucker :punch:

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2002

I was just about to start a "Hey, crx girl" thread. You stole my thunder.

- crx girl - 04-14-2002

yeah, and i was about to start a "hey poseur" thread Rolleyes

- Buttmunch - 04-14-2002

Long way for a Weeeee joke.

I'm glad you are still on the dole.

I expect if from Puerto Ricans, but from a Limey?

We're fucked as a species.Rolleyes :complain: :crackhead:

- OAS - 04-14-2002

Their website sucks, it's too slow and you have a picture of Banana_juice on it. I'd quit now before it's too late.

But hey, the tight buns thing might be worth it. Can I judge the before and after grope? {Big Grin}

- Luna - 04-14-2002

Congrats, Crx! :bouncer:

- Sluggo - 04-14-2002

I'm happy for you girl...
But it's all about Maynard.

- Hybrid - 04-14-2002

fish and chips for everyone!

- Luna - 04-14-2002

Quote:fish and chips for everyone!

<marquee>:bouncer: EAT DRINK & BE MERRY :bouncer:</marquee>

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-14-2002

Excuse me, but I've been waiting for my drink for over 12 hours now...can you hurry it up?!

- IkeaBoy - 04-14-2002

You should have said 'our potato salad is almost as chunky as your batch, OH!'

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-14-2002

Drink? I have a boys life magazine and a small bottle of olive oil. Im working on it. gimme another 10 minutes i'll have a nice frothy drink with red swirls for ya.

- FNMoron - 04-14-2002

dammit... you limey cunt... I want my fries.... or chips... or whatever you call potatoes cut into long narrow pieces, then dropped in boiling oil and served with tomatoE puree.... dammit... gimme them now bitch...:poke: :poke: :poke:

- crx girl - 04-14-2002

poop on you sluggo, maynerd is sooo yesterday. it's all about me now, mememememememememememememe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

i'm going to spend this lovely afternoon driving my sister back to school in south hampton, doesn't that just sound like a great way to pass the time... :crackhead:

and sorry moron, you have the choice of potato salad, onion rings or terra chips (which scare me quite frankly)

Edited By crx girl on April 14 2002 at 1:23

- Hybrid - 04-14-2002

sounds like fun.

Edited By HyBriD on April 14 2002 at 1:34

- Rape Fantasizer - 04-14-2002

I agree with Trish, it's all about her.

- FNMoron - 04-14-2002

ok... it's about you already.... now gimme some onion rings....

- Zootybang - 04-14-2002

I've had a nice day so far.
Now it's about me.Confusedmokey: