CDIH
Concerts your ashamed to admit you went to... - We all have one...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Concerts your ashamed to admit you went to... - We all have one...... (/showthread.php?tid=1255)

Pages: 1 2

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-14-2002

I have to say mine would either be Paula Abdul with Color Me Badd, or the Spice Girls. I might have to add to the list soon because I might try to get tickets to Z100's Zootopia depending on ticket prices because Alanis is going to be there. I'm trying to find out how long her set would be before I do that though.

- HedCold - 04-14-2002

the concert i'll be attending on april 20th {Big Grin}

- Hybrid - 04-14-2002

:bah:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-14-2002

funny...my worst experience was going to see alanis morrisette 2 fucking times.

first time radiohead opened for her...they suck. second time garbage opened for her...they suck..but shirley manson makes up for it.

- Rape Fantasizer - 04-14-2002

I was at the Paula Abdul/Color Me Badd/Aftershock concert, Nassau Coliseum, November 17, 1991. OK, I really need to stop remembering dates. Anyhow, that's probably my most embarrassing. I've seen New Kids on the Block 7 times, but damnit I'd see them again.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-14-2002

Quote:I've seen New Kids on the Block 7 times, but damnit I'd see them again.

I still have their greatest hits album and listen to it every now and again when I'm feeling either really sad or silly.

- Galt - 04-14-2002

I wen to see Slaughter and Cinderella and left before "the main act", Kiss came on

- windowlck - 04-14-2002

When I was 7 yrs old my father bought my sister New Kids on the Block tix. when her friend backed out of going, he told me that he payed alot of money for these tix and someone had to sit in that seat.
I still tell my parents that it was child abuse and have not yet forgiven them

- Street Angel - 04-14-2002

neil diamond. but i don't know which was more embarrassing, going there in the first place or my best friend running around msg after the concert looking for him yelling that she loved him (thankfully she was tanked, but still :confused: )

- Kid Afrika - 04-14-2002

I've only been to 3 "concerts" in my life. None of which I'd be ashamed. In fact, if I would be ashamed, I don't think I would go. But then again, I'm extraordinarily choosy about where I go. Anyhoo, I've been to Metallica, Digable Planets, and The Rollins Band. All great shows. I'd say that my "concert"-going experience has been extremely good.

- virgingrrl - 04-15-2002

Quote:Digable Planets

We like the breeze flow straight out of our lids
Them they got moved by these hard-rock Brooklyn kids
Us flow a rush when the DJ's boomin classics
You dig the crew on the fattest hip hop records...

cause kid is cool like dat, he's cool like dat, he's cool like dat...he's cool {Big Grin}

anyhoo...i've been to about 45-50 concerts and none of them have been disappointing...well as long as i am close to the ground that is :confused:

- FNMoron - 04-15-2002

mmm, nope... i'll admit to any or all of the thousands of shows i've been to... i might not have enjoyed a few of them for whatever reasons... but i've never been to any show i'm actually ashamed of...

- Maynard - 04-15-2002

Nope, me neither. I've never been to a concert I'm ashamed of. Not one that I thought really sucked. Even bad shows are good. You're not going to hear the record you just bought. If you wanted that, stay home and listen. You're going for the "live" music experience. So all of the things that you would think are annoying are really all just parts of it. And without the guy stepping on your foot, or the blown bass drum pedal, or whatever, then that show might be missing something. Just think about that show you're ashamed of. You remember it right?

Well then, there you go.

- 112-1014160832 - 04-15-2002

I went to see Elton John At The Garden! That Fag really Sucked the Big juicy Cock!!!:fuckoff:

- Mr. Brownstone - 04-15-2002

Duran Diran in the mid '90's.

- Ken'sPen - 04-15-2002

Peter Frampton

- Arthur Dent - 04-15-2002

I've only been to a few. Metallica, Offspring, STP, 7 Mary 3, and a Q104.3 (back when it was a modern rock station) free concert in the park featuring three one-hit-wonders I can't remember the names of anymore. That's it. And I got the ticket to 7 Mary 3 free because a friend won them on the radio.

- Bondgirl - 04-15-2002

New Kids on The Block...twice

- Metalfan - 04-15-2002

Honeymoon Suite....only because they opened for .38 Special

- Luna - 04-18-2002

Ok...I know I will get a few rocks thrown at me for this, but, I have to say: <table style=filter:flipH>Motley Crew</table>:crackhead:

<table style=filter:flipH>Slash...please, please, please.....don't hurt me too bad</table>