CDIH
Paris going to prison - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Paris going to prison (/showthread.php?tid=12646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Paris going to prison - funsnapsdyno - 05-08-2007

While I'm not a fan of hers, I think the 45 day sentence was too harsh. She's gonna be an easy target in jail.

Quote:LOS ANGELES (AFP) - Paris Hilton has parted company with her long-time manager who she blamed for the events that led to her jail sentence for driving on a suspended license, reports said Monday.

The celebrity socialite was handed a 45-day stay in prison after a dramatic Los Angeles court hearing on Friday where she was found to have violated her parole for drink-driving by twice taking to the wheel while banned.

Hilton, 26, testified that she had only been driving on the advice of her manager Elliot Mintz, who she claimed had told her she was allowed to drive and that police officers who had stopped her must be mistaken.

In a statement reported by celebrity website TMZ.com, Mintz said he accepted the blame for the "misunderstanding" which means the Hilton hotel heiress will spend over six weeks in jail starting from June 5.

Mintz said in the statement he had sent an email to Hilton "offering my sincerest apology for any misunderstanding she received from me regarding the terms of her probation."

"I am deeply and profoundly sorry. I told her that I assume personal responsibility for my part in this matter," Mintz said, adding that he was convinced Hilton had told the truth in court.

"I believe when stated in court that she believed it was OK for her to drive under certain circumstances she was being absolutely truthful.

"Paris is a wonderful person and does not deserve the punishment that was handed down by the court."

In her first comments since receiving the prison sentence, Hilton told photographers camped outside her home in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday that she had been treated unfairly.

"I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted. I don't deserve this," she said.

Hilton, the star of "The Simple Life" reality television show, must report to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood by June 5 or risk being ordered to serve 90 days in jail.

Hilton's lawyer Howard Weitzman, said he will appeal the sentence which he described as "uncalled for, inappropriate and bordering on the ludicrous."

- Mad - 05-08-2007

Fuck her spoiled cunt ass to mouth.

- Goatweed - 05-08-2007

the fact that people still pay attention to her astounds me.

- Galt - 05-08-2007

She got caught drunk driving. And then got caught driving with a suspended license numerous times. And then got caught driving drunk again.

And you think 45 days is harsh?

- Keyser Soze - 05-08-2007

haha, thats great. i hope some spanish girl disfigures her.

- funsnapsdyno - 05-08-2007

Galt Wrote:She got caught drunk driving. And then got caught driving with a suspended license numerous times. And then got caught driving drunk again.

And you think 45 days is harsh?

No doubt she should do some time but 45 days is too long

- Galt - 05-08-2007

And so how many days do you think would be sufficient for someone who has driven drunk (among God-knows what other drugs were in her system) at least twice even though her license was suspended?

And what if she was unlucky enough and hit someone? Then how many days? What if she killed someone? Then how many days? What if she killed multiple people? What about 3 kids and a puppy dog? Then how many days?

45 days is too long? Fuck yourself.

- Black Lazerus - 05-08-2007

i guess people don't understand the concept of prison which is to reform people into correcting bad behavior before or after it becomes a bigger problem. what if they gave her 2 days and because it was only 2 days she decides to do it again and kill some kid. do you think 45 days is too long then. retard

2 days.. no. That's like a slap on the wrist. I said she deserved something and shouldn't be let off scott free. She's a spoiled brat who thought she was above the law but if the judge wanted to give her a reality check, I'd say 10 or 15 days but 45? Most people would find being behind bars for that many days to be hard, but we're talking about someone who's way out of touch with reality. It seems cruel to me.

It's not like I'm starting a "free Paris" petition or something. I'm just stating that 45 days may not sound long but it is, especially for a dope like Paris.

45 days is a slap on the wrist

- Galt - 05-08-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:I'm just stating that 45 days may not sound long but it is, especially for a dope like Paris.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT!

jhc!

Yeah her point is we should placate stupid people like her

I'd like to put Galt and Laz in a cell for 45 days

- Galt - 05-08-2007

if we did something stupid like drive drunk numerous times, then you would have the right to do so.

Unless, of course we were rich and feebleminded, then 10 days should be enough.

and for the record 45 days is a cake walk

- GonzoStyle - 05-08-2007

if her name was Shaniqua Hilton

every time i think snaps could not possibly prove to be any more clueless, she goes and totally outdoes herself.

- TheGMANN - 05-08-2007

I cant wait till she finds Islam while inside.

Muhammad Hilton