CDIH
My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby (/showthread.php?tid=12683)

Pages: 1 2

My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Black Lazerus - 07-03-2007

i want to know if funsnaps thought his his prison sentence was too harsh and agrees with this nonsense

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Hoon - 07-03-2007

I'm no funsnapsdyno but I think it's keen!

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - funsnapsdyno - 07-03-2007

wrong!

no I think he deserves a jail sentence.. lying to the FBI and obstructing justice by a government official is pretty darn serous.. helloooooo. Not that what Paris did wasn't serious but my defense for her at that time was that her sentence was too long, and it's come out that it's true -- since she was "Paris" she got a longer sentence than most would who had done the same as her. The Judge was extra careful so as not to appear too lenient on a celebrity. I could care less about Paris but I was only stating that she could have gotten a lesser jail sentence.

As far as Libby, it's sickening that Bush got him out of doing jail time.. it's all the "good ole boys club" at work.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Black Lazerus - 07-03-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:wrong!

no I think he deserves a jail sentence.. lying to the FBI and obstructing justice by a government official is pretty darn serous.. helloooooo. Not that what Paris did wasn't serious but my defense for her at that time was that her sentence was too long, and it's come out that it's true -- since she was "Paris" she got a longer sentence than most would who had done the same as her. The Judge was extra careful so as not to appear too lenient on a celebrity. I could care less about Paris but I was only stating that she could have gotten a lesser jail sentence.

As far as Libby, it's sickening that Bush got him out of doing jail time.. it's all the "good ole boys club" at work.

the reason i asked was basicly the same reason you gave for PH not going to jail for so long is the same reason Bush gave for Libby.

Leave it to the negro to call for a lynching.

Black Lazerus Wrote:the reason i asked was basicly the same reason you gave for PH not going to jail for so long is the same reason Bush gave for Libby.

only difference though is.. I'm right and Bush is wrong

Hear that Hoon, Bush is wrong hahaha

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - GonzoStyle - 07-03-2007

I agree, it is very darn serious, I mean helllllllllloooooooooooo!!!

see gonzo gets me.. hellllooo !

You get it, like Helen Keller got charades.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - funsnapsdyno - 07-04-2007

knee slapper.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Goatweed - 07-04-2007

that was pretty funny.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Galt - 07-04-2007

Presidential pardons, are, for the most part, bullshit.

Clinton had some good ones interspliced in his many bullshit ones (the ones were drug offenders were let off)

But if someone gets convicted by jury of their peers, they should serve the sentence.

Libby should be in jail, and I hope the Republicans get fucked even more during the '08 elections because of Bush's complete retardedness and blindness to what the rest of the country sees as logical and fair.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - HedCold - 07-04-2007

are you saying the drug offenders ones were bullshit or good ones?

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - The Prodigal Son - 07-04-2007

What's sadder is there should have been more Bush cronies going to jail over this. This Libby schmuck is the classic fall guy for these dopes, not that he shouldn't go to jail.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Mad - 07-04-2007

Hang them all.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Keyser Soze - 07-04-2007

it will be interesting to see how the republican candidates react to this. then again, this country is run by middle american rubes who control the vote, so they likely could give two shits and will simply vote into office whoever is most christ-like.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - The Prodigal Son - 07-05-2007

Jesus Sanchez?

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Hoon - 07-05-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:knee slapper.
FUCKING BITCH!!

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Mad - 07-05-2007

Keyser Soze Wrote:it will be interesting to see how the republican candidates react to this. then again, this country is run by middle american rubes who control the vote, so they likely could give two shits and will simply vote into office whoever is most christ-like.

There is nothing "Christian" about those middle American drunken incest survivor's. Too bad stupid is their middle name.

Re: My friends call me "Scooter" Libby - Hoon - 07-05-2007

Most people don't give a shit about Libby. It's pretty much only the hardcore leftist sissies.