CDIH
Like the fookin phoenix - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Like the fookin phoenix (/showthread.php?tid=12712)

Pages: 1 2

Like the fookin phoenix - diceisgod - 09-01-2007

I am reborn. A new fire, a new rage, a new pointless determination to be a fucking internet-trolling cocksucker that kicks the shit right up & in a fuckin stroller. Why? Because, that's why, mook. Because I fuck them all, because I can and it gives me pleasure. I am back on the rise as the most annoying, despicable, ratfuck scumbag to grace a messageboard. My fingers split atoms when they hits these friggin keys. I can type you up a mushroom cloud that WILL take root in a schvinter. These words will momentarily warp reality if only for an instant, more than enough time to fuck their shit up. When the light of this text leaves the monitor, enters the ears, and is thusly transformed to comprehension by the little wizards that live in our fucking cognitive wheelhouse, it's at that brief moment when meaning & understanding registers and hits you that you'll swear under oath and fear of backseat taxicab castration that what you just read confirms that a warhead was just suddenly lodged up your ass and about to explode. But by the time you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeech THIS word you realize, there ain't a fuckin missle up your ass. What the fuck were you thinking, freak? You a fuckin nutcase or something? I outta here.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - HedCold - 09-01-2007

yay?

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - diceisgod - 09-01-2007

If you don't love me I'm opening a wrist.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - TheGMANN - 09-01-2007

That post got me all charged up and then killed me at the end.
I hope you're happy sir.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - diceisgod - 09-01-2007

TheGMANN Wrote:That post got me all charged up and then killed me at the end.
I hope you're happy sir.

Your ruling regarding my spiel's denouement is harsh and it hurts, but I am deeply touched in a far much greater measure by your unsolicited well-wishes for my health & happiness. You must be a very good-natured person indeed to be able to express and extend such thoughts toward a complete stranger, toward someone you have never met, and what's more towards one you believe has barely enough literary sensibility to be able to even close a motherfucking door when it comes to creative writing ventures. Despite this perceived hole in my character, you gave the rest of me a chance and for that I think ALL of you is absolutely wonderful. I even find your flawed skills of comprehension, discernment, & recognition to be quite charming and endearing.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - Mad - 09-01-2007

Which drug are you using these days?

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - HedCold - 09-02-2007

i'm still lost

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - diceisgod - 09-02-2007

You gimme a fucking tuba, and I'll make you something out of it.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - Goatweed - 09-02-2007

I've missed you.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - Arpikarhu - 09-02-2007

like a bottle rocket that explodes towards the sky and then fizzles out and drops into a puddle.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - Gooch - 09-02-2007

holy klang on a kettle.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - diceisgod - 09-02-2007

So, how are my favorite jews doing? Still fiesty, nasty mashugina I see.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - The Prodigal Son - 09-04-2007

Thread of the year?

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - TheGMANN - 09-05-2007

It certainly has potential.

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - The Jays - 09-05-2007

diceisgod Wrote:You gimme a fucking tuba, and I'll make you something out of it.

i think john lennon said something like that

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - diceisgod - 09-08-2007

The Jays Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:You gimme a fucking tuba, and I'll make you something out of it.

Ho-ly Jesus! Please don't do this, Goat jr. I'm not insane enough to post timestamps but I hope this wasnt AFTER our little talk about genius and expectation and houses and so forth. I got my eye on you, bud. We made progress, so don't fuck up. If I say, "Do you like little lush goin down on your cock?". Say something clever, not the equivalent of: OHH, yeah I remmeber that part in the movie Departed!! DURRR!

You say very meekly, 'yeah'.

Now, you better get organized!

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - Gooch - 09-08-2007

You are long gone. Some can tame the beast. Some ride it. Some get eaten by it. You were its hot lunch.

Did you say you were a writer now or Confucius?

Re: Like the fookin phoenix - The Jays - 09-08-2007

diceisgod Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:

Ho-ly Jesus! Please don't do this, Goat jr. I'm not insane enough to post timestamps but I hope this wasnt AFTER our little talk about genius and expectation and houses and so forth. I got my eye on you, bud. We made progress, so don't fuck up. If I say, "Do you like little lush goin down on your cock?". Say something clever, not the equivalent of: OHH, yeah I remmeber that part in the movie Departed!! DURRR!

You say very meekly, 'yeah'.

Now, you better get organized!

Oh calm the fuck down jean grey, not everything has to be a glimmer of genius. I like the lesser things in life as well, and sometimes I'm in the modd to just acknowledge reference.

http://www.sense-datum.org/tim/images/kill_bill.jpg