CDIH
It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... (/showthread.php?tid=12740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-11-2007

"Don't open the briefcase it's full of fresh fruit!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-13-2007

"You don't even know what DiMaggio hit this year....What kind of an asshole are you?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - GonzoStyle - 12-13-2007

Mickey Mantle don't pay the rent!

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-14-2007

"Oh yeah, man-no...she mine now."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-14-2007

"These guys go from zero to 'Hi Yo!' to VIOLENCE...*<snap>*...like that!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Galt - 12-14-2007

Is this movie Stranger than Fiction?

Nope. But the last two quotes are from the same movie.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-15-2007

"Lu' a' da'....uh jo-ngky."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-15-2007

"Me...I alway tell da' trut'...eee-ven when I lie."

"So say goodnigh'...to da ba' guy...las-time you gon' see-a ba-guy li' dis le' me tell you."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-16-2007

"ARE YOU CLEEEEAN!?!...ARE YOU SLOPPY N' WET?!?!?...YOUUU STUUUPID..."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-17-2007

"I might break you in, but I'd make you my dog's bitch."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-19-2007

"I'm responsible for your life while you're out in the field"

"Well I hope you're up to it, Old Timer, because there's a lot of people out there who'd like to see me dead"

"They're not all: out there"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-19-2007

"YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWW!"

(I just absolutely LOVE that country-boy bar music & scene w/ the big tit blonde girl just bobbin around like a fuckin' wildebeast in 48hrs)

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-20-2007

"Is Cory in some kind of trouble or something?"

"I dunno you tell me."

"Well, she didn't metnion anything to me."

"What's that piss ya off?

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-21-2007

"Spitting's a dirt habit."

"I know a worse one."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Gooch - 12-21-2007

diceisgod Wrote:"Spitting's a dirt habit."

"I know a worse one."

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-22-2007

"NORDBERG, YOU GET BACK HERE!"

"Frank, it's a boy!"

"YEAH I KNOW!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-22-2007

"Thats a very nice chardonnay you're drinking. I want you to clean your vagina."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-24-2007

"She's as much of a fairy princess as I am."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-24-2007

"After I blow a hole in sumbody and slip around in their guts, I always like to....make balloon animals."