CDIH
It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... (/showthread.php?tid=12740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - TheGMANN - 12-26-2007

diceisgod Wrote:"I might break you in, but I'd make you my dog's bitch."

Vic Vega was the man.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-26-2007

He was my fav character in that. I saw it relatively "late", that is, after all the other famous Tarentino flicks came out and were years old & already on DVD, etc. Anyway, I thought it cool all the names they reused like Skagnetti which was the other one that stood out immediately. But actually since no others come to mind right now, maybe it was just those two & that was it & I'm full of shit.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-28-2007

"I got no time for grouses."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-28-2007

"Your lack of passion is unforgivable. I shall have to beat you."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-29-2007

"I EVEN PISSED IN THE PUNCH BOWL!!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - TheGMANN - 12-29-2007

goddamn it I know that one but it ain't coming to me.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - TheGMANN - 12-29-2007

Julie Grendel ?

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-29-2007

"Art...Art....Art..."

"Art, what? Aarvarks!?!? Julian's smuggling aardvarks into the country!?!?"

"Art...Mooney....STUPID!"

"Two words. "Disco Express.""

"Disco Express? They blew dog. And that lead singer, he kinda looked like..."

"Like ME, right?"

"Yeah. I was gonna say he looked like shit, but... he looked like you."

"TOPPA' DA WORLD, MA!...GAHGIHH!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-31-2007

"We're fine...We're all fine now...down ...here...now...How are you?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - TheGMANN - 12-31-2007

Too easy

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-31-2007

Ease is irrelevant. This stopped being a "game" thread about the same time this stopped being a messageboard. So save it, chico.

There are about 20-30 unanswered quotes here. Attack them if you're bored and want a challenge. Or piss off to where you were over the last 3 months.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-02-2008

"So what do you do when you're not driving young guys wild?!?!?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - sink - 01-02-2008

You are into Japanese Anime?

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-02-2008

Pah-lease...

Hint: Whoopie's only good movie and another quote:

"Where's my fur coat? HUH?!...HUH?!..HUH?! Where's my 20 grand? HUH?!...HUH?!..HUH?! "

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - sink - 01-02-2008

Jumpin Jack Flash

Touche'

Her other only good movie.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-03-2008

"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - sink - 01-03-2008

[Image: cruel.jpg]