CDIH
It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... (/showthread.php?tid=12740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-03-2008

That's the one and Burglar the previous.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-04-2008

"Leap-steek? Vat kind of cra-zee-neice ease dis... zare ease no leap-steek!"

"She vas no key-sing your face, My Love."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-04-2008

"If I had a dick, this is where I'd tell you to suck it." - Betty White's character in a shit movie called "Lake Placid"

And yes that's who said that: BETTY...WHITE...A Golden Girl. I guess they were hoping a bit of "shock-talk" from the compeltely unexpected would make up for general AWFULNESS. I liked that line and her saying it, but they failed and the movie is still SHIT of the worst kind.

"This Ming is a psycho."

&

"Take the Earth woman. Prepare her for our PLEASURE!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - funsnapsdyno - 01-04-2008

edited
dumb movie, forget it

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-05-2008

funsnapsdyno Wrote:..................
edited
dumb movie, forget it

You're such a coward.

Anyways who do you imagine yourself/daydream of being the most: Thelma or Louise.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - funsnapsdyno - 01-05-2008

diceisgod Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:..................
edited
dumb movie, forget it

You're such a coward.

Anyways who do you imagine yourself/daydream of being the most: Thelma or Louise.
Wrong. It was a quote from Saturday Night Fever.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-05-2008

I had no idea what movie but my question still stands. And SNF is not a 'dumb' movie...."WHY YOU GOTTA BE SUCH A COCK TEASE?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - funsnapsdyno - 01-06-2008

"It's a decision a girl's gotta make early in life.. if she's gonna be a nice girl or a cunt."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-06-2008

HA! What a dumb movie. You're such a dork.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-06-2008

"THE CLIFFS OF INSANITY!!!"

"I have nothing against a good fuck..but there is danger here"

"She's into malakas, Dino."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-11-2008

"He won't cry. So I cry for him."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-11-2008

"She's gotta have nice legs too....Yeah legs are important....Yeah, I know you don't 'GET IT.'"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - The Jays - 01-11-2008

"Do you think I am either interesting or intelligent?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-13-2008

"Hit the rack, Drebbin."

"Yeah just a minute. First I want to make a list of the people I'm gonna kill over the next coupla days...."

*My dearest Snookie Wookie Dumplin Buns...*

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-15-2008

"We're"
"Not"
"Here"
Right"
"Now"
"So"

"LEEEEAAAVE A MESSAGE!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-16-2008

"That barrel's cold!"

"Bahhh-it's room temperature...Let's go...move it..."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-16-2008

"Arrest that whore!"

"That is slander."

"ARREST THAT WHORE!!!"