CDIH
Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed (/showthread.php?tid=12798)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-16-2007

I owe Goatweed one. I said if he was fucking with me with the "impossible, dense retard" bit, I would declare him the greatest poster ever. Since that was a bunch of embellished & empty BS (as long as I actively post), I will make good on my word and give him his due as far as is realistic & possible.

Here it is:

GW taught DIG a lesson.

Yes, he goat my ass good (though suspicions were there early but still...). GW taught me or actually reminded me that when you "leave the board" your first step is either directly on a big pile of goat dungdoo or you're headed towards one. He is to be lauded and I did my part. Moreover, I also dedicate/give or whatever the below "DIG-a-ma-bob" or whatever to him. I guess I'm somewhat like "The Collector" maybe except I don't give a fuck nor "collect" anything at all nor look too much like a schmuck withCoke bottle glasses - also GW has a small part being mentioned 2-3 times (btw the movie I steal from here is actually pretty cool and this is only part of it... might be the 'only' part if I get too distracted or busy by this or that).

Evryting Is DIGllumdigoatid

Foreward

So now, I will demonstrate some things and at the same time hopefully provide the "evidence" debunking previous "slanders" against me (as if anyone gives a shit about my BS and dramas). However, this is indeed the "Drama Posts" forum, so even though I have been overbearing lately, you still have no valid gripe here about the inappropriateness of dragging not-having-anything-todo-w/this-fucking-board-business here nor me further cluttering-up the place with silly insane drivel.

Below is this "evidence" that shows that "I ain't no puta of a troll" that hides behind proxies to isolate & mess with someone nor particular boards I detest (but since all this, I have been gratefully cleared regarding this one detested board). Also, I hope to at least provide concrete FACTS that will enable someone so-inclined & friendless to speculate about my sanity, to make an informed decision verses "towing the company line" regarding any baseless, unsubstantiated, and cowardly "slanders" uttered about me outside of the boards I post and participate. So here it is, my "insane" PM-ing for all to see the truth they see even if it ain't THE Truth.

That crap said and even if there ever was a doubt (laughable), I think the volley below will finally concretely demonstrate that since I write and post goofy things on messageboards I MUST be a psychotic, irrational loser. This undeniable fact can easily & doubtlessly be deduced as you will see if you're not already there.

Chapter 1: The DIGvesdigoation

Problems, huh? It seems so but...uh....let's see...uh...oh yeah...yep, it's a Titleist.

Quote:From Poster A:

I'll be honest with you, somebody is masking an Australian IP that is being resolved back to a Comcast IP in PA, not far off of yours. Now, that's some fuckin coincidence or someone much more technologically advanced than us is fucking with you and me and the same time essentially trying to set you up. The posting today is totally mimicking of your style, so again, you can see why I and others all assume it is you given all those things add up.

I have some "friends" working on it and if i find out you are not the man you say you are not, I will put that out there, but then I really want to know who is pulling this over and fuckin expose said douche in the process.

(above was in response to this A to DIG post below)

Quote:Poster A:

stamp collecting is for faggots
Quote:Poster DIG:
Jesus...We're like twins ova here.

Now fess up about the board trolling lies of that turd (and any accomplice...if one), Devito, then we can make-merry discussing & laughing about how, even from "the beyond", my ghost managed to transform the once-mighty Buttmunch from a proud & respectable mod to a lowly & despicable troll.

Quote:Poster DIG #1:

Ok. Please keep me informed. If this is a local who is deliberately trying to F w/ me, let me know as much as you are willing. Then there WILL be "real fun" other than all this other harmless & hilarious kind.

Regards

Poster DIG #2:
PS....I just realized something.....What postings?....Where?....Please send me a link and here is advanced notice if you are referring to "postings" on your board: Here I come....DIRECTLY.

I want to see this clever imposter and if I am not humored/impressed by his "impression" & unconvinced of his good & harmless "natured-ness", I will even logon and tell him what I DO think of him & what he might expect me to DO if he has the balls to unmask (ie. IF he's some shady, harmful, or otherwise "true" lowlife with bad intentions, I mean....this is NOT "another" crazy threat on my end...just wanted that to be clear).

Anyways, This is most fascinating! Also, I assure you it is not me but I understand your suspicions. Let's see how it all shakes out but I am supremely confident that I will be cleared via you making good on your word and making the PUBLIC announcement of my innocence per this matter.

Regards

Yeah, I'll let you know. I have no problems putting people in their place, my allegiances that you perceive or not as deep as you think.

Please link a thread from FBA for me that this schmuck is running around in (if still there & not deleted or whatever). I want to read his work and see how close this "impression" is of me.

Regards,

and FYI - I have zero affiliation with .abc other than use to post there.

<*deleted some "private" info per CLASS*>

<Someone> and Goat are the only people I realy trust.

Insight into <Poster A>.

Cool, <Poster A>....Now LINK...Please....Pour favor...Thanks!

Regards

Quote:Poster A #1:

first I would clear your cookies b/c I am sure (it was not me) that you have been tagged with the faggot skin via IP and username which makes reading a bitch. Go in as a guest to read, or I can set you up a fake name and password to allow you access and anonymity to read.

Let me know based on the post if you have a suspicion of who is attempting to "play DIG"

I'm leaning on believing that it is really not you. Goat says you are a good guy so I have to take his word somewhat. I would like to find out who is pulling this shit and make a bang of it between the both of us and said impersonator.

I have an IT consultant that does all my network shit at my company who is looking into the IP shit for fun. I'll let you know.

<link here>

Poster A #2:

<link>
<a different logon w/ password>
clean access

Awesome. Thanks anyway as I told that fucko he'd add me to his list one day! Totally awesome! BUT...I didn't see these cirumstances as being the reason nor like them all that much...for now...

Whatever though, as you are right to lean that way ie It's not me:

"You give me to much credit, kid. I ain't that clever."

If you would, please create a thread here (or use one of mine) to copy/paste one of the dickhead's threads at least (or all posts or even & better/preferred ALL threads - if they aren't 10-30 pages long and it wouldn't be too much of a hassle...even PM it to me if you prefer and I PROMISE not to post any of it until the "investigation" plays out a bit...or if this guy is soo friggin ridiculous & a total harmless clown).

Regards

(above in response to below when I tried to visit)

Quote:Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Poster DIG #2:
Did you remove IP ban?

simple cut and paste, you can't tell context, but get the point.

<the troll's posts removed but will be posted...eventually>

(This is cut short & incomplete and will be picked back up in Chapter 2...Coming Soon!...perhaps)

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - sink - 12-16-2007

I can't wait to post my chapter of PM's where all the above was laid out as a plan to simply fuck with DIG and his bloated ego. It's rather funny how everything that was said pre-dig return to ftb played out just as planned. It really is easy to pull the strings and make the puppet dance.

If he continues, I'll post the preface to his chapters were all of this was laid out by a select few and how funny some of the complete bullshit we made up to keep him going worked. Proxies, fake digs, investigations are all part of it, rather beautiful when you can see it and then how it played.

As you can see from above ramblings and the fact he keeps going on about it, the plan worked and DIG' legend is being laughed and mocked now across other places.

Have fun posting where nobody at those places will read.

You really are gullible lil joe

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-16-2007

sink Wrote:I can't wait to post my chapter of PM's where all the above was laid out as a plan to simply fuck with DIG and his bloated ego. It's rather funny how everything that was said pre-dig return to ftb played out just as planned. It really is easy to pull the strings and make the puppet dance.

If he continues, I'll post the preface to his chapters were all of this was laid out by a select few and how funny some of the complete bullshit we made up to keep him going worked. Proxies, fake digs, investigations are all part of it, rather beautiful when you can see it and then how it played.

As you can see from above ramblings and the fact he keeps going on about it, the plan worked and DIG' legend is being laughed and mocked now across other places.

Have fun posting where nobody at those places will read.

You really are gullible lil joe

Quote:I was going to leave you and ignore as you stated, but if you want me to show you how this was really laid out, the dates of it and the absurd things we made up, it will be halarious for all. I can post the sting of posts from a forum you could not see where it all went down. It's rather funny to see how the reaction is exactly as planned.

Sir, I don't use PM anymore (Goatweed's Lesson....durr). All is henceforth on the BOARD or nowhere. This said, I need to counter the "insane PM" ala "meltdown v2.0" slanders w/ FACTS. Even though I quit .NET...out of RESPECT...I didn't say I'd not ever read now and again. You broke the deal and instead of resorting to name calling, I choose to just report FACTS and let the masses sort them out.

That aside, YOU PM'd me FIRST and out of RESPECT I kept things "behind the scenes". It turns out, you did not return this same RESPECT as will be demonstrated in subsequent "Chapters" and hence we have what we have here.

Good day to you, sir.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - sink - 12-17-2007

Cool, the way i hear it the masses think you are fuckin nuts over there. Nice meltdown again. Just a hint, don't go back to either again, the same thing will happen. You are just to easy to manipulate.

I don't want to bring this to this board. From what I hear, this is a fine place and needs with good members and needs no drama.

If you want to quit for a third time, you know where to find me

bye lil joe

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-17-2007

Of course...I'M the problem. Thanks for that and have fun wherever you claim you will go and not return. Right.

See you soon, kook.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-17-2007

By the way, I'm serving up a nice big batch of yummy creep cookies later. I even will have a nice cool tall glass of weirdo milk for dunking. The buses will take us all there and we'll all have a grand old time! But first...Oh look....it's Santa Claus!

Is anybody else getting the above references and the INSANE & AWESOME fittingness of it?

Well, trust me...if not...it's MOST incredible and hilarious.

Chapter 2: FACTS vs. Filth

"Taxi, laxy, just the factsy, Maxie!"

"Look, kid, don't waste my time with your blood-sampling fingerprinty hocus-pocus!"

Dead MilkMen - Now Everybody's Me
Quote:[Rodney:] Joe, shut up!

Everybody hates Edie Brickell
All my favourite shows are on TV
All the restaurants serve my favourite food
'Cause now everybody's me

Now my apartment's really crowded
'Cause I live there and I'm everybody
And everybody's sleeping with my girl
But, hey, everybody's me

Now everybody's me [x4]

Everybody's watching Married with Children
Everybody's into bestiality
The stores stopped selling Amstel light

Everybody loves Charles Manson
Everybody wants to set him free
And everybody's on the parole board

Now everybody's me [x4]

I had to put an end to war
Didn't make much sense to shoot at myself
No more Christians, Jews, Muslims or Amway salesmen
Just a whole planet of TV addicts

Everybody's got hairy feet
Everybody follows my philosophy
Everybody's got a nephew named Jeff

They had to lower all the basketball nets
'Cause everybody's only 5 foot 3
And everybody likes to dress like a monkey

Now everybody's me [x4]

Now everybody's into what I do
Steve Albini, John? and Frank Sinatra sound exactly like me
I even set up a duo with Julio Iglesias
It was called Me and Julio Down By the Crackhouse
'Cause even Julio Iglesias is me
I have the number one album
I have all the albums
'Cause now everybody's me!

Now, I understand that some of you don't know Sarah Jane, so I'll tell
you a little bit about her. She's a lesbian Eskimo midget albino. She
went to college and she started the Lesbian midget Eskimo Albino
Student Union, and four hundred people signed up. There they were,
hundreds of 'em, lesbian midget left-handed Eskimo albinos. Did I
mention the fact that she's left-handed? She's left-handed, alright.

Girl's got some strange hobbies. One of her hobbies is lowering children
into open manholes, which is kinda difficult 'cause a lot of the
children are taller than her, her being a midget and everything... or
her being a left-handed midget... or her being a left-handed lesbian
midget... or her being a left-handed lesbian albino midget... or her
being a lesbian left-handed albino midget Eskimo... life can be really
difficult on that young lady.

She bit me once, you know. Right here, ya see this? Left a mark. She was
lowerin' a friend of mine's kid into the sewer, I run up, and tried to
stop her. I said, "Listen there, you lesbian midget left-handed albino!
And you stop right there!" Then she bit me. I'm afraid I'm gonna... I'm
gonna turn into a lesbian left-handed midget albino when the moon is
full.

Oh my God, the moon is full tonight! I can feel myself shrinking! I can
feel myself getting left-handed! I can feel myself getting the urge to
build an igloo! I can feel my skin turning white and my eyes getting
red! I can feel... I can feel the urge... to buy a Suzanne Vega album!!

NOOO! NNNNNOOOO!!!!
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm okay; it was just gas

simple cut and paste, you can't tell context, but get the point.

Too many shitheads feel that they have something funny or informative to say. This board should get back to it's roots. Maybe people lurking isn't such a bad thing.

No, the board shouldn't be shut down because said individual doesn't like it, some people may enjoy the inane volley between GW and his believers.

Well I must thank whoever placed me in the wonderful position of having to decide whether to deny the fact that I am indeed he, or to attempt in vain to masquerade as one with the inimitable style...

Who doesn't.

PS: Whoever orchestrated the purple throbbatron epileptic fit should be commended. However, it is offensive and it should be removed, because I can't see God damn it (I really can't).

I don't recall addressing you.

I finally re-enter this tiger's den and this is how you treat me <blah>, after those PMs, yeah you don't want me to talk about those do you. We can either discuss this like men, or we can resort to the other option

Be quiet whoever the last poster was, I am here to dispatch <blah>. Then the nomenclature will be restored to it's former glory.

Does anyone hear me talking to them, they know all these people think they know everything, but the funny thing is, they don't, the jokes on them. Is it you that the joke is on? You don't know do you? Do you have a joke going with someone about this? Maybe they are fucking with you. Maybe every single person in this thread is laughing at you.

Did you instigate or authorize an IP ban <blah>?

Poster A #2:
I just cut and pasted the posts.

I'll unban your IP, need to figure out who did it and if it was <board owner> tell him I am doing so.

I need to run and <remove & take care of personal BS> real fast.

any insight on the posts, let me know

I LOVE IT!

Tell the troll from me that he's brilliant!

HOWEVER...how exactly he might know my IP addy such that he can make another that is close for his "mask" is worrisome. I would surmise he is a mod/admin on another board (or yours) - that is if there is no "insane crazy" coincidences and he lives near here and has a near-identical IP addy....bollocks.

There's some info for you that you might have guessed already. On the otherhand, (me being very ingnorant per such things)...if not a mod/admin with access to my IP...how would they know it or get it? This option and any related "shady" factors/conclusions might make me change my mind about my "fan".

Anyway, you can tell your "troll" I said 'Hi' and awesome work...but ask him to please be "civil".

Regards

PS. The slate is now clean BUT the official 'deal-sealer' will be your public announcement when you feel the time is right.

Poster DIG #2:

<removed my guess of who it was....shot in the dark and prob wrong>

I'd bet the balls on it...but have been wrong before. Who that person is or was...I have no clue...but I hope a mod/admin...ie someone with the means to scope my IP for their little joke.

Nobody from XYZ with admin rights (only 4 of us) would give an IP out regardless of how bad they hated someone, not gonna happen. Plenty of trolls from other boards come here and try to push buttons and people were all after those IP's and it just is not tolerated. if an admin shared an IP from that site, either he or me is gone.

Who knows about the IP. I agree, fuckin suspicious as shit, but the admins of XYZ, or myself and admin, really don't care enough about this shit for that kind of faggotry.

What other board did you piss off or call out a mod that would have access to your IP and IT know how to pull that shit?

As far as clean slate, no offense, just being honest, I really don't care. You like me, hate me, cool with me is not going to phase me. Not being cocky or arrogant, but this messageboard shit is just not real to me so I don't lose sleep over shit. I am who I am and and have made several good friends and more enemies, whichever way it goes is cool with me.

I just smoked a fat bowl and had some nice wine at dinner, so excuse the gibberish that might be contained in above message.

Poster A #2

<Your removed wild guess> is not a mod or admin there, but who knows. The only people I can guarantee is not sharing an IP that is a Mod over there would be goat for sure, and does not seem like a thing peter dragon would do either.

btw, the comcast PA ip is orginating in the north east are of Philly.

I believe you. As for "liking/hating" ...yes it's irrelevant...

BUT I would hope you (as a mod, and rep on your board) see the sense in PUBLICALLY clearing the air and stating my innocence in this matter...for reasons of class & "professionalism"...if not for my affection.

That's the point I wish to get across...as I, like you, care not if I like you....irrelevance factor again....if you can folla that...

So anyway, I have stated my spiel...provided my best guess...now I leave this to you and await feedback.

Regards

I have no issue posting that it is not you.

understand my position right now, I have no idea what to believe.

Of course, with that said I am 95% sure it is probably not you. You will be cleared if it was not you, It seems to mean something to you, so I can show some class when i need to.

Quote:Poster DIG #1:

Good deal. If you DO find out it WAS me with 100% certainty (per piss poor investigative skills or whatever incompetence that might play a hand in such a HUGE error)....I will go down on a dog on webcam and post it on your board. But you won't find that out and if you do determine that and believe it in the end, you will have been 100% WRONG instead of the 95% RIGHT in which you are leaning right now. That said, I understand your 5% of doubt....that's smart and reassurring.

I am patient (& confident in my innocence & your investigative prowess) and will let things unfold...no rush here...and lastly I appreciate (in advance) you following through and agreeing to that "class act" just before in your last PM. It DOES mean a lot to me as I am the only one allowed to disgrace myself...not some fucko with a kola bear proxy connection or whatever.

Reagrds & Happy Hunting

(NOTE: Much below is cropped to protect the "innocent". My "wild" guess (and "tooling around presentation") was not so "wild"...I like facts and presented them in full, in detail, BUT I don't want to: MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS UNTIL I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT....CLASS....RESPECT....DURR...ETC)

Poster DIG #2:

Obviously, the guy don't know shit from shaving cream. Sure, some people sound like douches when they try to press the issue per a vocabulary beyond their education, experience, cognitive limits, etc. I assure you (take it for what you will) this is my natural way of communicating when writing/posting...nothings forced...not intended to seem forced (there are exceptions of course where I will be "dense" or abscure" but never "jibbering" ie all words used within definitional & logical parameters & constraints though maybe extraneous verbage is used for effect & "pissing-off"....See what I mean? But I admit even sometimes when 'talking' I will maybe (unnoticed by me) throw a "therefore" at someone...but for some reason most don't behave as rudely nor slander & pontificate - openly anyway - my "pseudo-intellectual" pipedreams...as just because I know what a "buttfor'" is for, don't mean I don't know what a pugalist ist...btw that's a j/k & another attempt to project genius verses the true reality which is I'm no better than Mike Tyson...yeah sures I ain't.

But to get serious, I think you see where this character is coming from...right from the start even. He finds my vocabulary* offensive, funny, or whatever. Anyway, I do agree it makes a nice premise for his hijacking of the "DIG brand" and the his amusing trolling joke that he's playing on your board.

*(actually jealousy &/or ignorance of my masterfully comical & APPROPRIATE use of this vocabulary is the issue..whether some can understand me or not, I care not...I have a "Diagram a DIG sentence/post/thread" OPEN CHALLENGE out there TO ALL & ANYONE btw with the BALLS... so some fucko can perhaps try to make a case against me with a fucking basis in FACT but...nvrwmind that all that "FACT" BS, right?)

Last point follows. You sent me that thread blurb and you will notice the crazy ass and painfully forced "big word theme" card said DIG impersonator is playing. Again, funny stuff. Also, you will notice his direct attack on YOU in said thread volley. Now, I direct you to the ABC thread where I acknowledge him. So again...he attacks YOU...OUT OF THE BLUE seemingly....Suspicious or no?

So there you go...some more "assistance" for your investigation of this "scandal" (no rushes though...it just struck me fun to put this together for you). Keep in mind, of course, I might be wrong - even in addition to being a long-winded, syllable-slinging bullshitter with dingelberries for brains. Your call, their call, my balling laughter. Hope it was useful aside from the ridiculousness...but...

"Low profile ain't my business, Colley" - You Know Who

Regards
DIG

I don't know, could be him, but i really doubt it. I don't know the guy, but he does not seem like the type that could or would pull that off. Then again, he has gone silent for days now.

Under that assumption, it ain't you.
Bottom line, I learned some stuff about IP's from my IT dude over the past few days. Probably rookie knowledge, but i fucking don't deal with this shit, so who knows how wide know it is by messageboard folk. If you have an IP address, with the right tools and know how you can trace it backwards until origination or server it is connecting to.. To mask an originating IP, he said you gotta be CIA fuckin sharp to pull that shit off, but it is possible albeit very unlikely.
Is the <blah blah> side of Philly anywhere close to where you are?

The IP is being traced to that specific area. If so, somebody knew that and got the origination IP to be in that area. Assuming he knew you used comcast since he would have to had your IP, he could tell the general area you were posting from with some skills and access pull it off going through a server in that area. If you are in <blah blah> Philly, smart muther fucker is doing this.

If you don't live in <blah blah> philly, this hack is actually living in <blah blah> Philly. That or had the general region of PA you were in and picked one, but that's a big fucking area to guess. either way, somebody had your IP and is fucking making it look to everyone that it is you at work or from some other place, who knows.

To get a name of the person with that IP from Comcast is another fucking story. It's not going to happen. A subpoena to Comcast for disclosure in a legal proceeding where said IP address violated a law or some trump up charge still does not get you the fuckers identity in most cases. Privacy policies these days are fuckin ridiculous.

So I am not ever going to 100% prove it's not you and if it is not, which I believe pretty much it is not, I sure as hell am not going to find out who it is. The only way, is the orginating IP or the proxy IP series he he using is found on another board. I check the boards I have admin access to and it's never been used on those.

I had a few drinks this afternoon so I could be rambling but a couple other thought that just pop into my head.

- how the fuck did somebody get your IP if they are pretending to be you in the same area you live in?

- If this is just pure luck that the imatator lives in <blah blah> philly, that narrows who it could be and is extremley fuckin small worldish.

- You don't like me, I don't care, so how do I not know you are not playing some warped DIG game. Like I said, I don't know you or what you would or would not do.

I'll think of more in a little while, you can digest that.

I need a smoke.

Redemption. Yes, it's sweet though perhaps some doubt (understandable) still lingers. I think I have the solution but of course "reasonable doubt" is wise. BUT (believe me or no) I have better things to do than play such goofy games that maybe 1-2 people would be privy to or "victim of" (as I DON'T EVER single people or a board out that way...and if I ever did...I wouldn't press things so far...ie THIS far....just to spite 1-2 people or 1 board).

Now my explanation which concerns <blah blah> Philly. I said (before your troubles after I "quit" XYZ, that I lived in NE Philly...I said this quite openly. Now perhaps this <blah blah> Philly person read that and can therefore pull-off the caper w/o knowing my specific IP??? What do you think? Ask you're tech counselor or whoever if you want (actually, I would be interested in learning about it too).

Lastly, I don't want that person's name but I appreciate the efforts/research. Let me tell you about the regions of Philly: North side, west side = NIGGERS of the worst sort (or white people in a really REALLY BAD way). East, South - Irish/Italisn/Russian/etc mobbers/bangers - the South region most especially...skullcrackers, hustlers, etc ie. not much better than niggers actually (as I don't have anything against any race in reality but I do have that N word to use against them).

That said, our scammer is in between in the <blah blah> area. And though it's wise to not blindly assume that (but I will tell you it is true & fact as I KNOW...grew up here...durr) <blah blah> is as FUCKED as the sum of it's parts...it is indeed. Howveer, the NE is a strange bird (the other mid-sections are the same). Plenty of everything but not extreme levels of any ONE thing...Does that make sense?

So just so you know...I don't hate you nor anyone else on msgbrds. I don't "love" anyone either. I don't make such hasty emotional commitments based on the limited info the msgbrd platform provides. I "respect" people. I don't "respect" others. I will respect YOU if you create a thread on your board and clear the air per this controversy. No apologies are needed on your end...No pride to swallow...Just FACT reporting....You can even insult me. So, if you do this AND unblock my REAL IP, I will return and post there and forgive all who hassled me (but not take any shit off anyone and not respond per the usual as needed..."rational reactionary"...that's me...but indeed brutal...with much relish).

So that's that. You may think this an elaborate scam on my part and forever think that & let this end at that. I think THAT'S wise. It's good to be "cautious". However, (and I'm not trying to be insulting here) I think it's probably moreso ABSURD. Think about it and let me know...ie if you don't choose to just let it drop. I did enjoy your board btw and would look forward to posting again. Otherwise though, I won't cry about it if I don't ever again. Further, I give you the benefit of the doubt and will say I respect you right NOW as I wait for a "positive" response. This "trial" respect I extend willbe valid until 2008 as silence up&until&after year-end will then nullify this trial....but please note that that don't mean I will do anything to you or "focus" on you at all or in any way or anything else. Like I said...I don't "focus" and press the issue to the point of "too far"....EVER

Regards

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 12-17-2007

Holy shit there are a lot of words in this thread.

More words are on the way too. When people lie about, talk-down to, take a hostile & threatening tone with, or otherwise get out of line with me one too many times, I make an example of them. When I give slack over & over and try to be nice over & over and get fucked just as many times, I DIGapitate their fucking e-reputation:

[Image: I-DIGcapitate-E-Reps.jpg]

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 12-17-2007

Im still not buying the whole premeditated angle either. Maybe they planned some shit after the initial stages of this "e-war", but a full out, step by step, from the beginning plan? Horsepucky. Theyre saying that to stroke each others e cocks.

"Shamed" and "disgraced" are inadequate terms to describe what these guys are and will most especially be when the piece is finished. They fucked with the wrong bull. I'm a nice bull though and there are THOUSANDS of posts that span many years that prove this.

But fuck all this "explaining" BS. Stay tuned for "Chapter 3"....Coming Soon!....maybe.

*baitedbreath*

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Goatweed - 12-17-2007

Mine needs stroking - you busy Rooner?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Galt - 12-17-2007

The words posted : words read by me in this thread will reach a ratio seen only by the "~Hi I'm new~" BeckyDC thread.

It's still more than if you read ALL your posts ALL year long.

But if you're gonna be bull-headed about this then I guess I'll stop pressing your ridiculous face against your monitor.

(BUT...it's your loss...AMAZING shit going on here but there are better things in life, I agree).

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 12-18-2007

Goatweed Wrote:Mine needs stroking - you busy Rooner?
Im just saying, it reeks of "after the fact, save-face-edness".

Im not defending DIG in the least, lord knows he doesnt need me, nor does anyone give one shit what I think or say.

DIG has certainly been a babbling mess at times lately, a fact he will readily admit Im sure. But my limited view of this situation leads me to call bullshit.

But what do I know?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-18-2007

Ok so here is the "Final Chapter" but not the final word. A conclusion is forthcoming.

Rooner what you said there: "Agreed, all around."

BUT...There are number of issues you may want to consider:
1) Let me introduce you to the "DIG Diagram a Fucking Post/Thread Challenge".
2) GW's joke was based on "baiting"...so given that, take a look at what you wrote, and then lastly....
2) Who's babbling again lately, prick?

Another ANNOYANCE: The fucked up quote thing below as you will see...it don't ruin "continuity" but I looked at it over & over to try to correct it....5 fucking minutes longer than I ever wanted to. If anyone has a nice HTML editor on their shit (HOO HOO! Where's Header?) that might lay shit out and colorize and debug easy and etc. and all that fun shit...much appreciated. Otherwise, it's a bit f'd looking but still AWESOME....and "babble free"...I think...

Chapter 3: FRESH FUCKING FORESHADOWING

"You know any good-a spots on-a the west side?"

"What are you worried about? You worry too much! Everything is beautiful..."

"7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office."

"Let me out and l'll forget the whole thing! lt'll be just like nothing ever happened!"

"Hey shut up, Connie, when Sonny's talking..."

"You'll be back here tomorrow in time for lunch..."

One brilliant thing about the imposters caper that might go unnoticed (to the lesser mind), is the fact my "open" declaration of living in NE Philly (which might have been BS) is now fact - or at least to you and a few other mods who don't think I'm running proxy ponies all over. Now whether "Joe" or as you like to say: "Little Joe" is true...well there's a harmless & interesting mystery, isn't it?

But anyway, my point is let's just use our "proper" names henceforth, sink, and in addition let's just forgo mention as to where or in what region we might be living and typing this PM right now...So...We've been over that ground already: You live/lived in or near NO and it "sunk" and is drying. I live in Philly and it STILL smells worse than NO.

Of course, you can drop your info around as you see fit...just as I will...but to one another: you = sink....me = DIG....And by the way, I bet you can guess what my "real" name is after reading this, right? See? That trial respect is really reaping it's rewards and extras, no? It even includes "trust" at no extra cost.

That said, I leave these matters to you now. Reflect and gather your wisdom...or yawn and forget the whole thing.

Regards

I hear ya loud and clear

<Removed Unsolicited & unwanted personal info out of RESPECT & CLASS....if you read above post, then this is needless to mention....DURR>

Poster A #2:

I released your IP from XYZ and also unbanned the various proxy's from the other guy to see if he comes back.

Feel free to return.

I will post my thoughts in the DIGv2 thread on the situation.

I accept your terms. Would have preferred a fresh thread/start minus the drama that I'm sure is thick and throughout this v2.0 thread you speak of. But again, I will accept, return, and scope out the place at some point.

Regards

What do you need for a fresh start, you fucking attacked my ass pretty fuckin hard as well my friend and I never did anything to you but fuck with your sig, so the fresh start cuts both ways.

<Removed link to my redemptive post by A...btw appreciated still.....so it's not a "here's 100% scumbag" situation in my mind....MAYBE IT'S ABOUT 95% SURE THOUGH AND THAT'S BEING GENEROUS>

A fuckin fresh fuckin start in fuckin deed....Indeed.

You are an emotional lil fella. I see now how you and gonzo get along so well.

Anyway, see you & your friends soon.

Regards

When something is on my mind, I go after it full speed. not emotional at all, just a passionate fucker.

Poster A #2:

<Removed this entire short PM as it's irrelevant and simply a suggestion to post something on another board...irrelevance>

Quote:[b]Poster DIG:

Well, speak your mind then and don't 'spout' it. Let it out but don't lash out. There's a diff between having something on your mind and a knot in your ass.

I simply said 'fresh start' and you carry on like I asked to fuck your wife. Of course, I meant a two-way fresh start. Name one unreasonable request or demand I've made of you during this?

Relax and breathe or we're gonna just have another blow-up if I start posting over there again.I ain't the emotional punching bag for somebody's random temper tantrums.

I would think you would have at least learned that during all this...if not, then hopefully you just realized it now or soon.

Oh, I understand, trust me. The past is the past, move on to the future.

We'll see. Just try not to 'go Goatweed' on me please (Note: GW the genuis!):

Read...comprehend...(wait and take a time out if needed and or repeat steps 1&2) ...Then act

Hasty & "the worst" assumptions have been your greatest weakness during this whole affair. Dug your own grave and I didn't even need to cover it over. If there is a WWII, there is my first piece of advice to you...as "challenge" would be a nice element the next time around (if one that is...which is most doubtful to ever happen...New Pal-O-Mine!)

Regards

I don't quite see how I dug my own grave, but whatever. My instincts are usually always correct and I act accordingly and accept responsibility of those actions.

The way I saw this thing, is i had no problem with you until you attack blah on XYZ and I attacked back. That's the nature of that board and it is welcome, it is not a civilized community. I changed you sig and went to ABC to instigate and continue to get under your skin.

So I could sit back and say the same thing, you dug you own grave and lie in it, but why rehash the past right?

Quote:Poster DIG

Read the thread where I attacked him. See who started "attacking" who and then reflect on it. Blah and I always went back and forth BUT he said one thing that pissed me off. I let him know and he went down another alley.

But how you see it is how you see it and it matters not.

FRESH FUCKING STARTS

Regards

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Goatweed - 12-18-2007

Rooner Wrote:

Im not defending DIG in the least, lord knows he doesnt need me, nor does anyone give one shit what I think or say.

DIG has certainly been a babbling mess at times lately, a fact he will readily admit Im sure. But my limited view of this situation leads me to call bullshit.

But what do I know?

your stroking technique was disappointing. Needs more loose-wristedness.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-18-2007

Well if I didn't steer him straight up there then god help us...No idea where he's gonna go with that one but I'm sure it will be Splendid.

BTW My rankings are 1) The Roonster 2) GW 3) <Top secret Harry Potter novel release type shit right here>

Stay Tuned for the conclusion....but seriously...

Could this thread be more full of useless and frivllous knowledge & nonsense? Now don't get me wrong, it's ALL fact but still. I couldn't be prouder.

Damn I'm good.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 12-18-2007

Goatweed Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:

But what do I know?

your stroking technique was disappointing. Needs more loose-wristedness.
So sayeth da masta!!!!