CDIH
The Final 100! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Final 100! (/showthread.php?tid=12819)

Pages: 1 2

The Final 100! - The Jays - 01-08-2008

In this post, The Jays realizes he has 99 more to go!

Re: The Final 100! - diceisgod - 01-08-2008

And the beat goes on.

Re: The Final 100! - GonzoStyle - 01-08-2008

10,000 ahh to be young again, i wish i could go back and let myself know what i loser i was and to get off the intrawebs and into a gym or have galt do it for me.

Re: The Final 100! - The Jays - 01-10-2008

Your time on the board is of value and inspiration!

Re: The Final 100! - GonzoStyle - 01-10-2008

as long as it did some good for someone

Re: The Final 100! - diceisgod - 01-11-2008

When you hit the mark, maybe create another user, call him "Balmy". Then swear up & down you are not you & that Keyser is sadistic & cruel filth.

Or maybe not and farewell wherever you fare until the aeries greet you at the journey's end.

Re: The Final 100! - The Jays - 01-11-2008

Actually, I was thinking of maybe using the name Dim, and then saying vague and obscure quotes from A Clockwork Orange, maybe change my sig to a picture of Dim.

Re: The Final 100! - diceisgod - 01-12-2008

Yeah great, good for you.....

And by the way if you really quit here after reaching 10K AND busting my fucking balls so much in my "Kill the Board" thread I will kick your ass off my myspace f-list, dimwit.

Pussy-whipped...so be it. I'll live with it, and obviously so will you. BUT you dare pull some shit like that quitting the board crap, you're getting a Sleeper and I don't mean one of them "Flowershop Adrian Adonis GoodNight, Irene" sleepers...I mean The Jays is The Sleeper kind of Sleeper sleepers.... meaning a complete hypocrite in addition to quitter & fraud.

Gather your wisdom and reflect on this very important upcoming landmark of yours that might have been (& can still be) one of celebration, accomplishment & merriment. However, it can also be as shameful as (or only a small cry just shy) a webcam jerk-off session or even an urequitted near-midnight birthday quickie fuck turned most comical.

Whatever the choice, you can't say anything will have been a "surprise" upon any potential & future shame, humilation, & shunning.

Re: The Final 100! - GonzoStyle - 01-13-2008

shitty board gimmicks only come to the select few who hit 30,000.

Re: The Final 100! - funsnapsdyno - 01-13-2008

diceisgod Wrote:Then swear up & down you are not you & that Keyser is sadistic & cruel filth.
whatever happened to that guy?

Re: The Final 100! - The Jays - 02-01-2008

Man, I'm almost there, my first time hitting 10,000 anywhere. On a young board, when you hit even 1,000, that can be a big deal, but, 10 other people here have done 10,000 it seems, I'll be the 11th, and that happens to be my lucky number, so, it will be pretty special to me, if not for the luck, but to have accomplished such a feat.

Re: The Final 100! - GonzoStyle - 02-02-2008

it's like the 500 homer club, you can be Eddie Murray.

Re: The Final 100! - Rooner - 02-02-2008

Amateurs
Quote:Joined: 21 May 2004
Total posts: 30070

This is elsewhere.

Re: The Final 100! - diceisgod - 02-02-2008

Vortex fluff aside, you have maybe 10K.

Asterisks abound on these top number of posts poster lists.

diceisgod Wrote:Vortex fluff aside, you have maybe 10K.

Bullshit. The majority of my posts are quality shit. I havent hard core vortexed since YMB.

Re: The Final 100! - diceisgod - 02-02-2008

Rooner Wrote:

Bullshit. The majority of my posts are quality shit. I havent hard core vortexed since YMB.

OH YEAH!!??!!

diceisgod Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:

OH YEAH!!??!!
Not really.

Re: The Final 100! - The Jays - 02-05-2008

Sitting on the cusp of immortality, I post now with the hopes that with my 10,000th post, I shall bring unity to all boards across the internet, that drama and negativity will fall by the wayside, and be replaced by a newfound sense of hope and funniness that will bifurcate our community into two paths, one, the down path, where the wicked and dumb shall travel upon, and the up path, for which the righteous and witty shall Segway upon, rolling along a road paved with comedy gold and jewels of wisdom embedded in its manhole and utility covers.

I have a dream, my friends, I have a dream that one day, this place will once again flow with the waters of laughter, that this board will sprout jokes like wild flowers, that these forums will once again be lit ablaze with the random cigarette butt of comedic timing, and that these threads grow long like the poop which comes out of the trout of humor.

To all of you, I bid you a short adieu! Good night, God Bless, 18-1 FOREVER!

Re: The Final 100! - diceisgod - 02-05-2008

Quote:bifurcate

^That's a fancy word. I haven't seen that word in probably 10 years at least.

And as for the rest of the words I say this: Stop dreaming and start doing.

I'll start with a joke: What do you call a chick with the crabs? Answer: A chick with the crabs

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!

Re: The Final 100! - Goatweed - 02-05-2008

he's never gonna post here again, is he?