CDIH
Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=12821)

Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Gooch - 01-08-2008

Fun? Well for me. I couldn't give two shits if it's fun for the rest of you.

Lets start with this lovely little post from FM Jeff from WAYYYY back when . . .

Well Well Well.

What do we have here? Looks like I won AGAIN.

Froy, when are you going to learn...when you shit on every person you work with, you will get fucked in the ass like the jizz gulping cunt you are? My personal feelings about FTL aside, he fucked you good and raw and I couldn't be happier. You were a nobody, more so now than ever, because you couldn't even keep a message board running. I've seen cerebral palsey monsters who chew on thier own tongues that have better social skills and more business savvy than you could ever dream of having.

If I may quote ICE CUBE, "Today was a good day"...for everyone. After years of treating people like horseshit and creating an environment where hideously deformed slobs were given full reign to establish a pecking order and put each other down with g-d awful cruelty, opieanthony.com has run its final course to its ultimate and inevitable demise.

I wonder why it lasted as long as it did. Maybe because the slovenly and the grotesque needed that superiority so desperately to maintain thier sanity. Maybe Froy actuallythought people gave a shit about OTL, and kept oa.com going to allow people to click through to read those witty articles (as opposed to the reality which was taking all of sixty seconds to leer at his whore of the week and move on to a better site).

You all may hate how I run things at Ronfez.Net, but I've NEVER allowed anyone on my board to take the beatings I've seen people get on oa.com. (Indeed I've been on the recieving end many times). I've told Sean a dozen times over, this site, one way or another, is fucking done. Either I was going to pull the plug myself and face the consequences. (Froy threatened to sue me if I tried to take my software back. You heard me. I didn't want Froy to use my board software on oa.com and he threatened me with legal jargon. I laughed at his big chinny chin chin) The mods laughed at me, but cliched as it is, who's laughing now? I TOLD you this would happen, I told you if you let people go too far a shit storm will rain down on you. Look at riots...people WANT to go ape on each other. Rules are lame but they're necessary, even in a FUN environment...or it stops being fun very quickly and just gets nasty.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Fuck you Froy, I dance on the fiery ashes of your failure, and can't wait for OTL to follow suit. Practice your pool cleaning skills, you're going to need them. By the way, feel free to stop by my pool, it's looking a little green, I could use your expertise in the matter.

Discuss.

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Galt - 01-08-2008

it would be nice if you provided a link so that we may all understand the context of the barb.

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Gooch - 01-08-2008

there is no link. I had it saved elsewhere. I am raiding my old harddrive and found some doozys. I found IMs about mod leaks, Hebranko IMs, and even Keyser as OTL's Boy Next Door.

Use your brain and piece it together, numbnuts. You were there then. In fact, this was right after OA.com flamed out. Jeff posted this on CDIH.

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - diceisgod - 01-08-2008

I had nothing to do with this but I kept it as a keep sake because it amused me:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=18267_froysux0rs_122_854lo.jpg">http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima ... _854lo.jpg</a><!-- m -->

(And for whatever reason the image won;'t display here. I guess ImageVenue hates us)

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Goatweed - 01-09-2008

[Image: froysucksqs6.jpg]

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Gooch - 01-09-2008

i love seeing my design work from so long ago. what crap.

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Gooch - 01-09-2008

Various images from the coffers . . .

][Image: kenpendead.jpg]

[Image: silstampon.jpg]

[Image: gunther.jpg]

[Image: peeweeftl.jpg]

[Image: cdihthrowback1.jpg]

[Image: wonderjews.jpg]

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - GonzoStyle - 01-10-2008

Gooch Wrote:Various images from the coffers . . .

[Image: wonderjews.jpg]

that rules

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Rooner - 01-12-2008

Can we speed up the way back machine to where Im relevant?

*waits*

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - diceisgod - 01-12-2008

Bring me back one of them cool hoverboards, a pair of self-tying Nike's, and one of them sports results almanac mags.

Then try again but add another 50 years.

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - funsnapsdyno - 01-18-2008

Flashing back to when I first joined gives me douche chills. I suppose I was friggin annoying here to everyone now that I think about it.. constantly bitching about the Doors board... but look! I'm still here and a lot wiser Big Grin

Re: Gooch's Fun Flashback Thread - Filzy - 01-20-2008

The Gooch strikes again!