CDIH
Heath Ledger is Dead - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Heath Ledger is Dead (/showthread.php?tid=12834)

Pages: 1 2

Heath Ledger is Dead - Gooch - 01-22-2008

see above.

Found dead inside his apt by his housekeeper. Pills were strewn around him.

Yet, Arpi lives. Unbelievable.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Mad - 01-22-2008

"A man's got to know his limitations."

One of the finest actors of his generation.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - GonzoStyle - 01-22-2008

that woulda been a fuckin awesome death pool pick.

wonder if this will have any impact on the batman sequel?

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - TheGMANN - 01-23-2008

Well you know he wont be in part 3.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Gooch - 01-23-2008

GonzoStyle Wrote:that woulda been a fuckin awesome death pool pick.

wonder if this will have any impact on the batman sequel?

it was already shot...unless they needed him for reshoots. He was working on a Terry Gilliam flick which is probably dead in the water now.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - diceisgod - 01-23-2008

Quote:"A man's got to know his limitations."

Magnum Force - Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

BOOM

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - GonzoStyle - 01-23-2008

I guess he finally learned how to quit jake gylenhall

One less player in the promotion of the evil agenda of the jew via their plague-carrying & Godless zombie army of homosexuals.

So the score so far in 2008 is:

Jehovah 1
Satan 0

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - funsnapsdyno - 01-23-2008

The news said he was quoted as saying he was disturbed by the darkness of the Joker character he just portrayed but I doubt that has anything to do with his death... just news sensationalism. Sad stuff. I think he was a great actor.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Galt - 01-23-2008

Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest his funeral because he promoted the fag lifestyle. Good for them.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Mad - 01-23-2008

How does one promote the homosexual lifestyle if their straight?

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Goatweed - 01-23-2008

he starred as a power bottom in a movie.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Galt - 01-23-2008

He was actually the top. Did you cover your eyes during that scene, homophobe?

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Jack - 01-23-2008

Not to sound ignorant, even though that is the case, but what is the difference between a top and a bottom? Both are gay right?

AIDS: Kills Fags....Dead

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - TheGMANN - 01-23-2008

Im sure everyone will agree with me that its only gay if you're the guy taking it.

Right guys ??

Right ??

Guys ??

Anyone ??

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Mad - 01-23-2008

What's the ruling on 69's?

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Goatweed - 01-24-2008

Galt Wrote:He was actually the top. Did you cover your eyes during that scene, homophobe?
I didn't see the movie, I just went for a lame (typical for me) joke. It sounds like you paid close attention to it, however.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Galt - 01-24-2008

I don't want to plagerize the bit from Jonah Hill in the deleted scene in Knocked Up, but it's absolutely how I felt.

People were all up in arms about the movie, and it made me thing that I was going to be watching some hardcore man on man gayness.

But it really wasn't graphic at all. They barely even kissed - and when they did it showed absolutely no passion. It wasn't even with tongues. I was kind of disappointed.

That said, I always want to punch people who sit and mourn outside of some celebrity's house. They waste their day and their money to buy flowers for some stranger. Heath Ledger wouldn't have given a shit about anyone else dying, and rightfully so. They were strangers.

If a fraction of the people mourning about this actor cared a fraction as much about a fraction of the dead soldiers in Iraq or Darfur or whereever the hell else non-heroin addicts were dying not due to their own depression/stupidity, then Ron Paul would be president.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Gooch - 01-24-2008

Galt Wrote:I don't want to plagerize the bit from Jonah Hill in the deleted scene in Knocked Up, but it's absolutely how I felt.

People were all up in arms about the movie, and it made me thing that I was going to be watching some hardcore man on man gayness.

But it really wasn't graphic at all. They barely even kissed - and when they did it showed absolutely no passion. It wasn't even with tongues. I was kind of disappointed.

That said, I always want to punch people who sit and mourn outside of some celebrity's house. They waste their day and their money to buy flowers for some stranger. Heath Ledger wouldn't have given a shit about anyone else dying, and rightfully so. They were strangers.

If a fraction of the people mourning about this actor cared a fraction as much about a fraction of the dead soldiers in Iraq or Darfur or whereever the hell else non-heroin addicts were dying not due to their own depression/stupidity, then Ron Paul would be president.

I agree with about 99% with what you wrote. You lost me on the Ron Paul part. Had you said he was a racist fruit-loop who is overrated by weak-minded libertarians simply because he says what they want to hear...well, then i'd be all-in.