CDIH
Heath Ledger is Dead - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Heath Ledger is Dead (/showthread.php?tid=12834)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - diceisgod - 01-24-2008

I have demonstrated what a filthy Nazi RuPaul really is. His handlers went so far as to deliberately pluck the youtube vid in which I demo'd this right off the search results list.

Therefore, I now own RP's testicles and they are in a pickle jar right now in my refreigerator.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Galt - 01-24-2008

Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:I don't want to plagerize the bit from Jonah Hill in the deleted scene in Knocked Up, but it's absolutely how I felt.

People were all up in arms about the movie, and it made me thing that I was going to be watching some hardcore man on man gayness.

But it really wasn't graphic at all. They barely even kissed - and when they did it showed absolutely no passion. It wasn't even with tongues. I was kind of disappointed.

That said, I always want to punch people who sit and mourn outside of some celebrity's house. They waste their day and their money to buy flowers for some stranger. Heath Ledger wouldn't have given a shit about anyone else dying, and rightfully so. They were strangers.

If a fraction of the people mourning about this actor cared a fraction as much about a fraction of the dead soldiers in Iraq or Darfur or whereever the hell else non-heroin addicts were dying not due to their own depression/stupidity, then Ron Paul would be president.

I agree with about 99% with what you wrote. You lost me on the Ron Paul part. Had you said he was a racist fruit-loop who is overrated by weak-minded libertarians simply because he says what they want to hear...well, then i'd be all-in.

the only thing, only only ever ever that anyone can use to point to any "racism" of Ron Paul are those newsletters. Nothing else even remotely hints at racism or anti-gay thoughts by him. If he actually had anything to do with those newsletters or agreed with them in any way, you would be able to show one single shred of anything else he'd every written or said that hints at such thoughts. But you can't. No one can, because they don't exist.

He was clearly absentee for letting the newsletter get out, and also kind of scummy for making money off a newsletter with his name on the masthead that he had zero to do with. But there's nothing to indicate that he agrees with the racism in them. And there's a lot of information that he's not racist based on previous writings and speeches which he clearly did make.

As to Libertarians being "weak-minded", it's basically the opposite. We're the only rational ones. The right touts economic freedom and personal responsibility while not allowing personal freedom. The left touts personal freedom with no personal responsibility and no economic freedom. I tout freedom for both; pro-choice for everything, with strict personal responsibility. That's anything but "weak-minded".

The hardcore libertarians have some fringe ideas like disbanding the FDA, fire department, and basically every government agency which I think is too far. But there is no debate that the power of the federal government has greatly surpassed it's constitutional basis.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Gooch - 01-24-2008

i love tweaking your nipples.

Ohhhhh you got me to write a lucid commentary exposing your foolish argument. Kudos to you. You made me look smart and logical!

I wish I could wipe my ass with the Constitution right in front of Ron Paul and a great crowd of his cheerleading zombie supporters.

As he might be a good fellow at heart and seemingly spouts the "wisest" & most "logical" rhetoric/propaganda out of the lot so far in this sham election nonsense, he is still a swine - either an ignorant one or a sinister one that deliberately ignores the real story. Further his testicles will make a nice conversation piece when I finally bronze them for display on my coffee table.

I hope NOBODY votes in the upcoming election or they vote "None of the above".

I'm sure Richard Pryor would be smiling down if everyone did (he's dead, right?)

By the way, I have no idea what you are talking about regarding Paul. I'm assuming you had some negative run-in with the Ron Paul machine?

I will admit that the worst thing about Ron Paul is his douchebag supporters. The scream over people and make a general ass of themselves. That's the main reason I didn't get involved in his campaign. That and I'm really really lazy.

I also hope another gay person dies

Edit: That above wasn't for you by the way unless you are one... But as I said once before: If you read my blog regularly, you will be a better person.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Gooch - 01-24-2008

Galt Wrote:Ohhhhh you got me to write a lucid commentary exposing your foolish argument. Kudos to you. You made me look smart and logical!

Yes, clearly.

One day you'll face the truth. That Ron Paul is a tin foil hat-wearing loon.

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Mad - 01-25-2008

And whom are you supporting for President in 2008, the cunt or the coon?

Re: Heath Ledger is Dead - Gooch - 01-26-2008

McCain and Edwards.