CDIH
24: best drama on tv, ever - Discuss amongst yourselves - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24: best drama on tv, ever - Discuss amongst yourselves (/showthread.php?tid=1315)

Pages: 1 2

- Spitfire - 04-17-2002

Anyone still watching this crazy shit? I haven't missed an episode yet...I can't believe that the writers are able to keep coming up with stuff that leaves me on the edge of my seat every week...oh, the plot twists and turns are wonderful! {Big Grin}
I guessed the identity of the prisoner! I get a cookie!

Do you think that after all this, Palmer will still be assassinated? I hope he ditches his power-hungry cunt of a wife...

Next week's show looks nuts!

- Keyser Soze - 04-17-2002

I have yet to see a single episode but I hear the show is great. I hope they put it on DVD or something someday. damn I really need TIVO.

- IkeaBoy - 04-17-2002

I missed one episode because I lost cable for a week but I've seen every other episode and yes, it's an amazing show. It kind of slowed down for a bit the past two weeks or so but last night's episode just exploded in awesomeness.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-18-2002

I've heard it's great but I've never seen it. So I'm trying to download every ep and watch them in a binge weekend of 24. Still missing a lot though.

- Paper Boy - 04-20-2002

This is great fucking show. I've seen all but 10 minutes of it. The only thing I wasn't real crazy about was the wife getting teh amnesia. I have never known or heard of anyone that has had amnesia. I think amensia is one of those made for tv type disorders.

I think they'll definately come out with a dvd after the seasons over. I wuld love to watch the entire season in one sitting.

- IkeaBoy - 04-20-2002

oh I agree that the amnesia plotline was gay but luckily that ended quickly and didn't really have any major bearing on the rest of the story line. I hope it doesn't get a second season because it will pale in comparison and may be horribly repetitive of S1.

- Buttmunch - 04-21-2002

I try and try and try to watch this p.o.s. every week. It is interesting...to a point. The wife is ugly, the daughter is ugly, the mistress is ugly...where are the hot chicks???

This shit is just too intense for me to keep watching for 24 weeks. I've missed about 5 episodes and in spite of that fact, I feel like I haven't missed a damn thing.

I hope a nuke goes off at the end and all of these unimportant fucks die! DIE!!!!11!!!1111111111!

- Cunt-Twat - 04-21-2002

bm, speak your mind!
i haven't seen the show, when's it on?

- Buttmunch - 04-22-2002

Sorry, was I too rough on it?

It's really not that bad of a show.

- Galt - 04-22-2002

The daughter is ugly? You are a stuid gay head.

I've missed the first half hour of the last two episodes, but haven't missed anything else. The amnesia thing annoyed the hell out of me, and probably was the reason that I've missed some of the show lately.

I agree that it's a contrived Hollywood occurance

- Banana_juice - 04-22-2002

I havent missed an episode yet. it is one of the only shows i watch.. they better come out with a dvd of the entire season. commercial free. that would rock.. i agree that the wife is ugly, but i think the daughter is ok and the mistress is very good looking. not hot, but very good looking.. i still think palmer is gonna get killed at the end of the show.

- IkeaBoy - 05-15-2002

Final two hours. Amazing series. It slowed down for awhile but picked up big time with Dennis Hopper. The scene where he takes the Speed advice completely awesome.

- Arpikarhu - 05-15-2002

i love 24. i agree that the daughter is not so hot. i thought the amnesia thing sucked. but as a whole i think it is great. i am sorry to see it coming to an end. especially since next year every episode will be a complete story as aopposed to a serial.
i dont think palmer gets shot, his wife does. miserable bitch

Edited By Arpikarhu on May 14 2002 at 8:46

- IkeaBoy - 05-15-2002

are you kidding? The daughter is super hot! I heard that next season, if there is a next season, it's going to be tiny arcs as opposed to one main one. Who do you think is going to betray bauer

- fbd - 05-15-2002

nina.it is SOOOO nina

- Arpikarhu - 05-15-2002

Quote:are you kidding? The daughter is super hot!
this coming from a man who wants to marry his right hand

- IkeaBoy - 05-15-2002

I don't want to marry my right hand, I don't ... use it... as much as you think.

and I think a major character will die before the series ends

- fbd - 05-15-2002

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WHO FUCKING CALLED IT, MOTHERBITCHES!</span>

- Galt - 05-15-2002

That is so gay. how obvious is it that it would have been one of the main three people working at that office. Gay.

- Galt - 05-16-2002

The more I think about this, the stupider it is.

How are they going to explain away Nina's lack of accent?
How are they going to explain that she was able to get such high level security clearance after only two years? You know they would do MASSIVE background checks for all of these people and the Drazen thing only happened a couple years ago.
They wanted Jack to kil her earlier in the show. What if he actually did it? There's no way you can predict the actions of someone under stress like he was
Or when the terrorists hit the safehouse where Nina was? The only reason she left was because someone made her leave. Had she been there when the terrorists hit the house, she would have run the risk of either: getting killed or getting exposed.
There are so many holes in this. Big letdown.