CDIH
What did you do today? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What did you do today? (/showthread.php?tid=1320)

Pages: 1 2 3

- virgingrrl - 04-17-2002

i woke up at about 7, took a shower, and while getting dressed for school, i decided fuck this school shit! who needs and education when you can go to the beach! dug out my bathing suit, shorts and a tank top, and slathered on my trusty sunscreen with an spf of 50. i then grabbed a handful of change and headed to my car. i then drove to double d and got a hazelnut coolatta. yummy. then headed south on the parkway, for a lovely day at the beach. just laid in the sun all day and read magazines. i know you are all oh so jealous Smile ...so tell me, what did you do today?

- Sluggo - 04-17-2002

Went to that place you call school:firebounce:

- The Sleeper - 04-17-2002

I bought soap.

- Hey Ladi - 04-17-2002

Sat in air conditioned comfort, chatting with these douchnozzels here. Confusedmokey:

Oh, yeah, I worked a little too.

Edited By Hey Ladi on April 17 2002 at 3:06

- Luna - 04-17-2002

Well, let's see...so far I woke up and had some coffee. Took my dog for a walk (who proceeded to melt in the sun because he is a winter boy). I posted, posted, posted, posted....and laughed, laughed, laughed, laughed. Then, I hopped in the shower and took care of my daily hygiene activities. I ate some food. I am working now and listening to the radio. And that's my day so far.
Pretty exciting, huh?

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-17-2002

VG...i can honestly say...I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING BORED IN MY LIFE. thanks for sharing...now i need heroin when i get home instead of a beer.

So far my day has been more exciting than all yours put together.

- IkeaBoy - 04-17-2002

i took two classes and i'm going to see a movie soon

- Metalfan - 04-17-2002

hmmmm...got up at 4:30 and got ready for work...got on a train at 6:15, to work at 7:10.....been battling different idiots and databases all day while trying to maintain my sanity. fortunately, i get to go home in about 15 minutes :bouncer:

- crx girl - 04-17-2002

what do you mean what did i do today, i only just got up {:o}

- Hey Ladi - 04-17-2002

Quote:So far my day has been more exciting than all yours put together.
Swallowed 10 spiders?

Quote:Swallowed 10 spiders?
NO!!

Quote:what do you mean what did i do today, i only just got up

lazy bones{:p}

- Grumpy - 04-17-2002

woke up at 6:30. took a shower, had some coffee, played with my sons before I hopped in my car for the 1 hour 10 minute drive to work, made a few calls while I drove. Got into work (AC works today, yippeeee), read some email, answered some calls, went to a meeting with a group that I'm helping re-organize, bought my lunch and went out on the quad to eat.....watched young half naked co-eds walk by in thin sheer clothing dripping from sweat.....finished my lunch, posted.....made a few phone calls, wrote some notes, scheduled two interviews with candidates I have no intentions of recommending for hire, discussed the difference between Putz and Schmuck with my cubbie mate.....I'll be leaving at 5 to enjoy the rest of what's left of my day.

and just when i think i cant get any more bored
GRUMPY posts his wonderfull day

- Metalfan - 04-17-2002

Quote:I have no intentions of recommending for hire

You fucking lying midget....that wasn't what you said when I handed you the $20 and the screwdriver to hijack Ladi's trailer.....bastard
:asshole:

should have come to the beach with me snuks{Big Grin}

Quote:should have come to the beach with me snuks

nah thats ok...maybe in july when school is out and the lil boys are in thier speedo's...and we have to take seperate cars...and go to different beaches

bah...your no fun{:p}

- Spitfire - 04-17-2002

right now...I'm sitting here laughing at my boss to myself-----she's sitting at her computer snoring away, Confusedleeper:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: