CDIH
Fu to us foreign policy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Fu to us foreign policy (/showthread.php?tid=1338)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Arthur Dent - 04-18-2002

Enough is enough. Every time I turn on the news or read a paper I get more pissed off.

If Bush was even a little serious, Powell would have threatened to stop the 2 Billion dollars a year the US sends Isreal and would have an aircraft carrier sitting off of the coast. Then as soon as the Isreali's pulled out, send in UN peacekeeper troops backed by the US military to do in Palestinian territories what we did in Afghanistan.

Instead, it's all a stall while more human rights atrocities are commited. Heard an interview on the news this morning. A Palestinian doctor was forced to watch his newborn child die because the Isreali's wouldn't let the ambulances through. hell, they shot at the ambulances. Even the Isreali human rights groups are verifying that this is going on.

And in case anyone was wondering, not allowing the Red Cross in is a violation of international law. The kind of thing that would bring down stiff sanctions if it was most other nations.

It's one thing to defend yourself. It's another to punish an entire population by leveling their towns with the people still inside and destroying the entire infrastructure.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-18-2002

Such is politics.

- Sean Cold - 04-18-2002

Why am I not even suprised that AM was the only person to reply to this?:firebounce:

- Keyser Soze - 04-18-2002

Both sides are fucking morons. Get the innocent people out of that country and bomb the fuck out of both the palestinian and israeli motherfuckers who insist on killing each other. Better yet, let them kill each other until there arent any left.

- Skitchr4u - 04-18-2002

What both sides are doing is a violation of some international laws. why doesn't georgie step up and take care of them like he has in afganistan? why is he so afraid of isreal? I know they are our allies but this is getting out of hand. if we were to step in and do something, perhaps measures could be taken to at least have some type of peace in the area...either we go in and help, or pull out entirely, not this in between crap...its just not working

- Sluggo - 04-18-2002

My sentiments exactly, Keyser.:complain:

Bush can't do anything cause the conservative religious wing of the Republican Party is so pro-Israel that you can't even have a discussion about what Israel has done with them.

- Galt - 04-18-2002

Why would the Christian Coalition religious right be pro-jew?

- Kid Afrika - 04-18-2002

I have a better idea, MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

I know it's an overly simple way of looking at things. Especially since we buy shit from these countries. But, for christ's sake, can't we just stop assuming that our way is the best and we should fight people who disagree with us? It is not our duty to defend the world from people who do things differently than we do.

- Spitfire - 04-18-2002

Quote:It is not our duty to defend the world from people who do things differently than we do.

Exactly! Two groups of people who have been fighting since the beginning of time...just let them be...both sides are wrong. They're going to either sort their shit out eventually, or wipe each other off the planet... wonder which leader's gonna get the gun to the back of his head first....

Israel is trying to draw us in to this bullshit, which will completely be our undoing if we get more involved than we already are. They called the Palestinians (who are just fighting for their own land) "terrorists," to keep our support, yet they are guilty of it as well (I'm not taking sides here when I see both clearly)...there's barely any mention on the news of how many innocent Palestinian civilians die at the hands of Isreali soldiers. If the US takes away support from Israel though, Israel is done for, surrounded by enemies that want them erradicated from the continent...

what a fucked up situation.....doesn't it say somewhere in the Bible that when the Israelites return to their homeland the end of the world is near? Well guess what folks...

- Arpikarhu - 04-18-2002

you are all so fucking clueless it spins my head. your total knowledge of the situation is what you rread in the newark ledger and what your jew hating parents tell you. get a fucking clue before you spout off, cause you sound like illiterate assholes

- Kid Afrika - 04-18-2002

hmmmm, I'm not Israeli, nor Palestinian. Thusly, WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE???

I'm not illiterate either, but I'm concerned enough with my affairs that I don't bother myself with others'. It's hard to criticize another man's yard, when standing in foothigh sawgrass.

- fbd - 04-18-2002

i i'm not entierly sure what the name is, but i think its a neutron bomb that kills anything in the blast radius, but does NO damage to structures.a little theory i have...tell them that all of israel will be bombed in a month, to the exact minute.anybody who stays is killed, any who leave can go back whenever the radation levels are safe enough gets whatever property he can get to

- Sluggo - 04-18-2002

Goddamnit that was stupid.

Apri is it that hard to have a discussion about Israel and Palestine without calling us Jew-Haters? I don't think your average run of the mill Israeli is killing Palestinians but the government still does it.

No one here is advocating Hamas or Islamic Jihad here. But do you think it's ok for Israel to bulldoze innocent civilians in such a manner? You'd have a lot better chance of articulating your point instead of calling our parents jew-haters and us illiterate.

And Galt you would be surpised at the right's support for Israel. They view it as central to their theology.

And Kid why shouldn't you care? It's one thing to get actively involved in the situation and I can see why someone would oppose that. But why is it wrong to have an opinion on something? Just because you aren't directly affected doesn't mean you shouldn't have an opinion.

- Arpikarhu - 04-18-2002

Quote:I don't think your average run of the mill Israeli is killing Palestinians but the government still does it.
Quote:But do you think it's ok for Israel to bulldoze innocent civilians in such a manner?
these statemnets alone display your complete lack of knowledge in this area. i shouldnt have posted my previous statement and should have just stayed out of the whole discussion for my sanity

Instead of just saying oh no you know absolutely nothing you can try to have a debate on the subject. It just makes people think that you don't have anything to back it up.

- Arpikarhu - 04-18-2002

Quote:Instead of just saying oh no you know absolutely nothing you can try to have a debate on the subject. It just makes people think that you don't have anything to back it up.
nope, not going to bother. i should have stayed away after i read the posts here. i wont make that mistake again. carry-on with your little discussion

- Sluggo - 04-18-2002

We hear about Palestinian suicide bombers every day...
We see video of Buildings being bulldozed...
We see BOTH sides as unbelievably violent and unmerciful...
Enlighten us (seriously) on the subject instead of telling us we don't know.
Is that too much to ask? :disappointed:

You know the I'm too good for this conversation attitude doesn't cut it mr. I know everything and you don't.