CDIH
Dean's dream - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dean's dream (/showthread.php?tid=1343)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Kid Afrika - 04-18-2002

Ok, this may sound like a music thread, but it's not. There's a song by the Dead Milkmen called "Dean's Dream". Basically, the song starts off telling a story, and then randomly switches to another story, just like a dream. You know how you'll be in the middle of say, swimming in your dream and then next thing you know you're riding a bike? There's no real rhyme or reason to it, but it's just how dreams go. Well, I was thinking that threads around here are much the same. They rarely stay on the same topic, but usually are still enjoyable.

So my topic is skateboarding. I used to love skateboarding. I had a half-pipe in my backyard, and would skate all day long, practically everyday. Some of my friends were sponsored, so we had pros come to our ramp from time to time. This was the height of skateboarding, and it was really fun. I met a lot of cool people and learned a lot about different cultures. It was especially odd to hang out with skinheads who hung around the skatepark and the downtown Dallas scene. I would hang with these hardcore motherfuckers that were cool as hell one on one, but would beat the everloving shit out of people sometimes just because they were black, or indian or mexican. Anyway, I was reminiscing about the times with a friend and got all nostalgic for the mid 80's when all of this happened. Man, being a kid was great.

- Sluggo - 04-18-2002

K1d...
I was on a team in the late 70's...
Not too many of my friends were into it...
So I skated with strangers most of the time...
Got me six cinderblocks of vertical at a demonstration at a roller rink, off of a 1/4 pipe...
Goddamnit that was the shit!!!

but wasn't it great how you could skate with just about anyone and it was fun. there was no judgement, other than your skills. if you sucked, you generally weren't very popular among other skaters.

- Sluggo - 04-18-2002

This is so true...
Like when I was learning to surf...
I was already in my 20's...
My friends from work were semi-pro...
They would stay with me...I could surf anywhere...
If I was by myself...
No fucking way I could go on the Manesquan side of the inlet...

- Cunt-Twat - 04-18-2002

anyone ever have those dreams where you think you're falling off a cliff, but you're in the middle of the bed? i hate that!

or, when you're just starting to fall asleep and you jerk for some odd reason, and it wakes you back up. It sucks when it happens to you, but when it happens to your pet, it's funny as a motherfucker.

- Sluggo - 04-18-2002

Your pet jerks off before going to sleep?

yeah, my cat is a pervert. he's cool though, he hits on chicks, eats doritos, and smokes the weed.

[Image: raider.jpg]

Edited By Kid Afrika on April 18 2002 at 6:59

- Cunt-Twat - 04-18-2002

nice, so is your cat ... free k1d?
hehe!!

- Maynard - 04-18-2002

k1d, this is just sad. You figure you can't beat em join em eh? You can't force topics to be anything. You ESPECIALLY can't force them to be random.

Besides, you're initial post was just flat out lies. I mean, who's gonna believe that you listen to the Dead Milkmen.
I call Shanenigans dope smoker!

- SLASH - 04-18-2002

Quote:but wasn't it great how you could skate with just about anyone and it was fun. there was no judgement, other than your skills. if you sucked, you generally weren't very popular among other skaters.

That sounds very much like posting on a message board...

Slash, true.

Maynard, go suck on an egg.

CT, my cat is my slave, but he is a house-slave and is treated very well.

- Luna - 04-18-2002

Did you ever drink orange juice after brushing your teeth? Ick!

- Sluggo - 04-18-2002

MMMMMMMMMMM...Minty OJ...

- The Sleeper - 04-18-2002

As I was walking home just now, some wannabe skater kid's board got away from him and went right into oncoming traffic. He was able to save it at the last moment and play it off like it was no big deal. I found the episode rather amusing.

- Cunt-Twat - 04-18-2002

Quote:CT, my cat is my slave, but he is a house-slave and is treated very well.
so your pussy cleans floors?

Are you kidding me? My cat doesn't do anything he doesn't want to. But, he also doesn't go outside.

The odd thing is that a cigarette tastes really good after you brush your teeth. now that's irony.

Edited By Kid Afrika on April 18 2002 at 7:08

- Cunt-Twat - 04-18-2002

my pussy doesn't go out either, what a coinky dink!!

does your pussy lick plastic bags?

- Sluggo - 04-18-2002

They all do that...Isn't it fucked up?