CDIH
Medieval torture chamber - Finally, my basement lives!!!!1 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Medieval torture chamber - Finally, my basement lives!!!!1 (/showthread.php?tid=1377)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Metalfan - 05-16-2002

Have no fear....this stuff will go through you like Snuka goes through a troop of cub scouts...and to make it more interesting...I'm not leaving you any toilet paper today.....hehehehehehe...can't wait to see what you she-devils look like later >)

- Hey Ladi - 05-16-2002

well, atleast that way it might look my legs have some kind of tan..... that'll be nice, just don't get too close, I'll probably stink a little

- Metalfan - 05-16-2002

I'm immune to the stink....although it may serve to keep that fuckwad Ken outta here.....foul yourself to your heart's content Ladi

- Ken'sPen - 05-16-2002

huh...... did you call me Metal???

can I throw things at the prisoners?

- Luna - 05-16-2002

<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe says: Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but, whips and chains excite me!</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Metalfan - 05-16-2002

<!--me&Metalfan--><span id='ME'><center>Metalfan says Luna, please report to the private dungeon....Luna to the private dungeon please</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Luna - 05-17-2002

<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe 's ears prick up and then she scurries off to the private dungeon</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Metalfan - 05-17-2002

:firebounce: Luna said prick.....how could she have possibly guessed :lol:

Edited By Metalfan on May 17 2002 at 07:44

- Hey Ladi - 05-17-2002

because she's read your posts :fuckoff: ........ silly ;-)

- Metalfan - 05-17-2002

Yet she ignored the enter at your own risk sign.......too bad for her then...and you for that matter..now, there's a little matter of :fucking: we need to tend to here

- Luna - 05-21-2002

Wow.....the torture chamber is kinda slow lately....no activity since Friday??? Undecided

Where is the Pen.....throw him down here for me to torture...... :burnfucker:

- Metalfan - 05-22-2002

They'll be torturing...to be sure....but since you spoke up...YOU will be tortured. Having the Pen here is torture to me...so I have Wilbur :wilbur: patrolling the entrance to keep him away. You're all mine now Luna :burnfucker:

- Metalfan - 05-30-2002

<marquee><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!</span></marquee>

- Luna - 05-30-2002

<marquee>:lookatme: <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>'Mornin' Master Metal!!!! Torture me up, YO!!!</span> :lookatme:</marquee>

- Hey Ladi - 05-30-2002

Ahhh, it's nice to be back again, after the long holiday reprieve. There was this giant ball of light in the sky when I tried to go outside, it scared me and I had to hide in the closet till it was over.

- Metalfan - 05-30-2002

How dare either of you to try to venture out....obviously I fed :wilbur: too much and he slept all weekend. Rest assured it'll be nothing but shit flinging and urine drinking for the lot of ya for a while.
:toast:

- Hey Ladi - 06-03-2002

can I get an antacid? I'm feeling a little gurgly over here :fart:

- Metalfan - 06-11-2002

NOPE........

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

humpf.... I'll have you know that was some of the most explosive ever too! What did you put in there..... I still haven't been able to get it all off the ceiling! :fart:

- Metalfan - 06-14-2002

Quote:I still haven't been able to get it all off the ceiling!

Did I give permission for you to paint the place......aim into the chum pool next time dammit....now i'll have to change your diet to get it back to the awfully dreadful grey it was....damn you!!!!