CDIH
Anna kournakova in penthouse - Our dreams come true - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Anna kournakova in penthouse - Our dreams come true (/showthread.php?tid=1381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Grumpy - 04-22-2002

Should I post an AP with this? Not sure where to put this - The Pit, Entertainment or Sports, but the mods can feel free to move it as they see fit.

According to Penthouse Magazine Publisher Bob Guccione, he will be publishing nude photos of the young tennis start in an upcoming issue of Penthouse Magazine. The pictures were taken of Anna while she vacationed on a remote resort with little and no clothes on. According to Guccione, the layout will be published in a "tasteful" fashion.

Sources say that Anna is very upset about the publication of the pictures, as is Enrique Iglesias.

Gentlemen, the moment we've all been waiting for is about to happen. We find out what's behind that infamous camel toe. One question though, why the fuck would the fag latin singer care? Is he her latest fuck puppet? What happened to the hockey player?

*edit - Arpi - You're still an asshole! Fuck off!

Edited By Grumpy on April 22 2002 at 1:08

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

she was dating a hokey player? they have competitions for that? what was he, the put your left foot in champion? i am confused.

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

:roflmao:

- IkeaBoy - 04-22-2002

She claims she's upset but when was the last time she got any sort of attention?

- OAS - 04-22-2002

I better order an extra supply of Vaseline hand lotion now before there is a run on it at the stores. Nice! :fucking:

- LZMF1 - 04-22-2002

arpi she dated sergei ferderov and may have been engaged to pavel bure.

all i know is that someone needs to pinch me to make sure i'm not dreaming. anna k in penthouse!!!! YIPPEEE!!!

- Ken'sPen - 04-22-2002

does tasteful mean no pic of her peeing on center court?

- Galt - 04-22-2002

1. If this is a joke, I will hunt you down and kill you
2. If these are the same pictures of her sunbathing that came out a year ago, I will really have no recourse, but I'll be upset

- LZMF1 - 04-22-2002

I'm with galt.....this better not be a joke.

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

Quote:arpi she dated sergei ferderov and may have been engaged to pavel bure.
i knew that, tool.it is amazing how some people just dont get it.

- Ken'sPen - 04-22-2002

Hunt Grumpy down???

You might lose his tracks if he swings by an Elementary School

- LZMF1 - 04-22-2002

how the fuck am i supposed to know if you follow hockey or not!?!?!? sheeeeeeeeesh!!!

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

Quote:how the fuck am i supposed to know if you follow hockey or not!?!?!? sheeeeeeeeesh!!!
did you even read my post? do you honestly believe i thought he was talking about a professional hokey pokey player? sheesh yourself. here is a quarter, go buy a clue

- LZMF1 - 04-22-2002

ok, i re-read your post and this time i actually absorbed what was written. padon me for originally scanning it over quickly and making a comment.

but then again it may have just been a typo on your part. here's what you typed in........
Quote:she was dating a hokey player?

Edited By LZMF1 on April 22 2002 at 3:01

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

Quote:ok, i re-read your post and this time i actually absorbed what was written. padon me for originally scanning it over quickly and making a comment.
thats better. give me a hug

- Hybrid - 04-22-2002

arpi = funny

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

by the way, the anna pics are long distance papparazzi shots.

- LZMF1 - 04-22-2002

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Grumpy - 04-22-2002

Here tools. here's a little something for you to deal with til her pics come out. Christina Aguillera relatively topless. :

[Image: CAgui.jpg]

- LZMF1 - 04-22-2002

that's a spiffy hat she's wearing!

nice nips too!