CDIH
We need your help - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: We need your help (/showthread.php?tid=1382)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

The imprecise numbers that measure hunger indicate that some 780 million of the world's people still lack access to adequate food and nutrition.lunch. One child in six is born underweight and one in three is underweight by age 5. Hundreds of millions of people suffer anemia, goiter, and impaired vision and health from diets with too little iron, iodine, or vitamin A.lunch. Hunger persists in spite of technically adequate global food supplies and mounting political will to ensure that no one goes hungry.lunch. And hunger will continue to persist unless changes in the ecological and political environment are developed to provide adequate diets and health for all for the present and future. lunch.Public policies are needed that can protect, nurture, and promote human rights to adequate food.lunch. The WHP, through its innovative program that shares knowledge across academic, government, nongovernment, and popular lines, advances both theoretical and practical knowledge and action toward the goal of overcoming hunger now and for the longer term

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

Go eat lunch

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-22-2002

As much as i hate to see a supple young lad go to waste...i say fuck em. let them starve.

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

Genius! :roflmao:

- Grumpy - 04-22-2002

Fuck off Arpi! :fu: :fuckoff:

- Luna - 04-22-2002

Is it lunch-time already? Confuseduicide:

you dont get a lunch

THIEF!! Confusedpits:

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

I keep spankin it to Luna's new sig.

- Grumpy - 04-22-2002

sluggo - you spank it to my sig pic, so why would people care about you spankin it to luna's?

- Luna - 04-22-2002

Quote:you dont get a lunch

THIEF!! Confusedpits:

It's mine...MINE...I tell ya!!!

The ballerina slippers ruin it for me. I can see guys in tight spandex with abnormal bulges in their crotch wearing em but now women.

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

Maybe it's Snukas poop...I dunno...

- IkeaBoy - 04-22-2002

Oh no...CDIH turned serious...something's wrong. Oh no.

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

Quote:Oh no...CDIH turned serious...something's wrong. Oh no.
learn how to read ,tool

- OAS - 04-22-2002

If kids can't handle the inability of people at a McDonalds or Burger King drive thru to speak english, then let them starve. Kids need to learn to speak slower and louder so the spics and Pakistanis wearing the headsets can understand them.:dead:

- Cunt-Twat - 04-22-2002

i'm starving, :blow: mmm good!!

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

<-------eating now

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

Quote:<-------eating now
could you please use less teeth and more hand......thats better

- Cunt-Twat - 04-22-2002

Quote:could you please use less teeth and more hand......thats better
arpi i think you're the only guy who would ask for more hand, what's wrong with you???

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2002

Quote:arpi i think you're the only guy who would ask for more hand, what's wrong with you???
i like it when i am close. more friction at the end