CDIH
What can buttmunch buy with $100million?! - Look here, faggot. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: What can buttmunch buy with $100million?! - Look here, faggot. (/showthread.php?tid=1383)

- diceisgod - 04-22-2002

I don't know but whatever it is he can stick it up his tight ass pull it back out and spoon feed it to his mother. Oh and uh when will that ban be lifted, pal?

- DGW - 04-22-2002

Godly Billionare????

- Kid Afrika - 04-22-2002

What in the hell kind of cross-board problems are you babbling about?

- diceisgod - 04-22-2002

Quote:Godly Billionare????
What in the hell kind of cross-board problems are you babbling about?
Just sit back and let me work my magic, would you please?

- Danked - 04-22-2002

I like when you do that trick where you disappear.

- diceisgod - 04-22-2002

Quote:I like when you do that trick where you disappear.
Yeah good for you. You stopped smoking dope for a second to have a complete thought.

- Galt - 04-22-2002

DiceisGriping

- Hybrid - 04-22-2002

:fart:

- Danked - 04-22-2002

Yup. I'm good for about one or two a day. Lucky you.

- Keyser Soze - 04-22-2002

You actually want to be unbanned from that board?

- Cunt-Twat - 04-22-2002

hey kyser i thought you don't read the "other" board!!
dig, you're such an idiot

- Buttmunch - 04-23-2002

Dude, I believe it has been explained to you that YOU weren't banned from the OA.com. Godlybillionaire was banned temporarily. If you were fucking around with an alter-ego, you outsmarted yourself.

Don't bring that shit here. Whatever happened to your DIG screenname was nothing personal, and I didn't ban you as DIG.

I will expect the $100 million in small bills and bearer bonds.

[company man voice]You are a valuable member[/company man voice]

- diceisgod - 04-24-2002

Quote:Dude, I believe it has been explained to you that YOU weren't banned from the OA.com. Godlybillionaire was banned temporarily. If you were fucking around with an alter-ego, you outsmarted yourself.

Don't bring that shit here. Whatever happened to your DIG screenname was nothing personal, and I didn't ban you as DIG.

I will expect the $100 million in small bills and bearer bonds.

As I've stated before that sn was not mine. You f'd up my account somehow and I will be holding on to this until my account is restored. Now it's mine. So there.

[Image: buttmunch.jpg]

- Galt - 04-24-2002

DIG just make a new screen name like everyone else if you want to go back.

- diceisgod - 04-24-2002

Quote:DIG just make a new screen name like everyone else if you want to go back.

That old gag. Nah I'm not going anywhere. I'm just starting to like this place. Sorry to disappoint.

- Maynard - 04-24-2002

Do us a favor DIG, take your oa.com problems and keep them there. We don't need to start this shit here. As far as you or any of us are concerned, there is no Buttmunch "the mod" on cdih.net. If you have a problem with Buttmunch "the mod" then take it up with HIM. Just leave it off our board ok?

Bitch and gripe all you want about it here, just don't bring your oa.com problems over.

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2002

Quote:Yeah good for you. You stopped smoking dope for a second to have a complete thought.
it makes me sick to admit this, but this line made me laugh out loud

- diceisgod - 04-24-2002

I hear ya. It will remain in AM as it always has. BTW I had a turkey club wrap, a bag of sour cream and onion potato chips, and a Pepsi for lunch today.

[Image: buttmunch.jpg]