CDIH
Comic relief - Help a struggling man - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Comic relief - Help a struggling man (/showthread.php?tid=1385)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Ken'sPen - 04-22-2002

Please,
members of CDIH, be kind, be giving.
For almost a year now I have known the man called Grumpy.
And during that time, I have watched him beat a One Trick Pony into the proverbial Dead Horse.
The Man knows but three jokes, the punchlines to which are as follows.
1.) Ken's Ass.
2.) Ken's Sister.
3.) Arpi is gay.

This is an appeal to the wit that resides on this board. Please help this skipping record out. Give him more material.
and perchance a board persona that surpasses,
I am short and I am angry, grrrrrrrrrr.

thank you.

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

Arpi's ass
Ken's gay

- Galt - 04-22-2002

The entire world has been awaiting this post

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

I think Ken want's grumpy to fuck him in the ass while he eat's out his sister and watches Arpi and his gay lover fuck like wild bears.

- LZMF1 - 04-22-2002

arpi's sister's gay ass

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

Take me now, Maymay!!!

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

Quote:Take me now, Maymay!!!
I want you inside me more than you will ever know.

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

OK...I came...Go away...

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

{:o} :disappointed: Confusedneak: :fuckoff:

- diceisgod - 04-22-2002

I have a suggestion. I think Grumpy should strap dynamite to himself and run into a crowded cafe, look around for people writing down what they had for lunch so they can post it on a message board, run over towards those people, and then detonate himself. The problem with that trick is that he could only do it once.

- Grumpy - 04-22-2002

Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper:
Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-22-2002

Quote:I think Ken want's grumpy to fuck him in the ass while he eat's out his sister and watches Arpi and his gay lover fuck like wild bears.

OMG!!!!!!! I laughed!!! {Smile}

- McBourbon - 04-22-2002

Ken still is not teh funney
Arpi plays softball?
Mc(insert your favorite deragotory term here)
Maynard! Get in Cell #1!
I'm stalking Street Angel...back off!

- Keyser Soze - 04-22-2002

Does his sister at least taste funny?

- Maynard - 04-22-2002

Quote:I'm stalking Street Angel...back off!
WEll then you will suffer the same fate as her.

- McBourbon - 04-22-2002

Quote:WEll then you will suffer the same fate as her
That's not nice.

- DGW - 04-22-2002

Quote:I'm stalking Street Angel...back off!
TEH FUNNY!!!!!

- Cunt-Twat - 04-22-2002

Quote:Quote:

Take me now, Maymay!!!

I want you inside me more than you will ever know.
i am so jealous :disappointed:

- Sluggo - 04-22-2002

I'll do ya, C-T...:blow: :fucking: {Big Grin}Confusedleeper:

- Ken'sPen - 04-22-2002

Yeah CT, but he'll be THINKING about Maynard. :loveya: