CDIH
Kissin cousins - Not the bad elvis movie... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Kissin cousins - Not the bad elvis movie... (/showthread.php?tid=1425)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 04-25-2002

I had this convo with a friend last week and he thought I was sick. I find nothing wrong with having sex with your cousin, 1st or 21st who cares? Brothers and Sisters ok they're family that come from the same mother. But who cares about cousins? A hot aunt or uncle might even be arguable but I can see that might be wrong but a cousin? Come on that's practically a friend you see at times and nothing more in my mind. I loved my cousin, she was and is a good person. Even if she has become a full time lesbian now... I tried convincing her that I am not a good representative of the male race, sorry guys.

But either way, is it wrong or is it ok? what do you think and have you ever? or would you if you could?

- HedCold - 04-25-2002

eeeww, no. its family, yeck
have you thought about it this way - would you want your kids fucking your brother/sisters kids?

- GonzoStyle - 04-25-2002

Quote:have you thought about it this way - would you want your kids fucking your brother/sisters kids?

Dude you are asking the wrong person that question, lol you know what my answer is.

Not until I get the first taste.

Fuckin Prude!!!!!! :punch:

- onehung - 04-25-2002

To answer your question, Its wrong so, No. But I just watched some guy pay to get his nuts stomped on on hbo, So to each their own I guess :disappointed:

- OAS - 04-25-2002

I wish you would have told me years ago it was ok to bang your cousin. My cousin Joanne was a piece of ass, hell she still is. It is ok right Gonzo? I think I need to make a road trip to Wisconsin.

- Skitchr4u - 04-25-2002

I don't really see a problem with it, as long as its just sex...i understand that the risk for birth defects in kids of cousins is higher than normal, so i say just banging, not pro-creating with them

- Ken'sPen - 04-25-2002

skitch recent research...(see another thread) indicates no significant statistical increase in chances for defect, it appears to be a social issue, not a medical one.

- Skitchr4u - 04-25-2002

thanks ken...i guess then go bang your cousin and have kids then, my bad...i bow to teh ken and his wisdom:hail:

must go track down my hot cousin from suoth jersey...

Edited By Skitchr4u on April 25 2002 at 10:20

- crx girl - 04-25-2002

oddly enough i'm watching maury right now and they just revealed that this chick's cousin is the father of her child, who looks pretty normal actually. hehe she's denying ever having sex with him. and now she's on the floor screaming, nice :roflmao:

oh, and my cousins are all ugly, so no

- Bondgirl - 04-25-2002

I guess it's ok, but I don't think I could do it. Besides all my cousins around my age are girls.

- DGW - 04-25-2002

Quote:I guess it's ok, but I don't think I could do it. Besides all my cousins around my age are girls.
Even better.

- Buttmunch - 04-25-2002

Just look at most of the royalty in Europe.

Look no farther than Prince Charles and then tell me.

- Bondgirl - 04-25-2002

doh..nevermind

Edited By Bondgirl on April 25 2002 at 10:45

- OAS - 04-25-2002

Quote:Look no farther than Prince Charles and then tell me.
Bur are big ears to be considered a birth defect? Alkey comment?

- Maynard - 04-25-2002

Quote:must go track down my hot cousin from suoth jersey...
I must go track down your hot cousin from south jersey too.

I have two UBER hot cousins. Both are now mid 30's and EXTREMELY attractive. But honestly, I've never looked at them and been sexually attracted to them. I dunno, it just never happened.

- windowlck - 04-25-2002

I watched to female friends of mine who are 1st cousins make out in front of me.....I was a hair away from Batching right there

- Skitchr4u - 04-25-2002

Quote:I have two UBER hot cousins. Both are now mid 30's and EXTREMELY attractive. But honestly, I've never looked at them and been sexually attracted to them.
thats cause they are girls stupid...

- Maynard - 04-25-2002

Quote:thats cause they are girls stupid...
Will you say the same thing after I bang your cousin??

- Skitchr4u - 04-25-2002

sure, why not...

- Ken'sPen - 04-25-2002

Quote:thats cause they are girls stupid...

Will you say the same thing after I bang your cousin??

Wouldn't that be proof?