CDIH
Life...and money... - and lack thereof - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Life...and money... - and lack thereof (/showthread.php?tid=1428)

Pages: 1 2

- Spitfire - 04-25-2002

FUCK SHIT COCKSUCKER SCUMBAG ASSFUCK DOUCHEBAG FUCKSTICK GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

why can't anything ever fucking go right? :disppointed: I wish money didn't exist.....the root of all problems

sorry, guys, I just needed to vent...

I can't even get my text to line-up goddammit!!!!

Edited By Spitfire on April 25 2002 at 10:31

- Keyser Soze - 04-25-2002

AM, comment?

- Maynard - 04-25-2002

You know, my master plan, "Project Mayhem" will take care of all of this. Now I just need to build my army to carry out the task.....

Spit, yeah, money does suck. Inflation sucks even more.

Hang in there. It will get better. So you can't afford the things you want now. You have everything you NEED right? Short of surgery or anything medically related, it can't be too terrible. Be thankful for your health.

- Luna - 04-25-2002

Confusedtupid: Sorry you are having a hard time, Spit. Money does suck..the whole money game annoys me, too, sometimes.

- The Painter - 04-25-2002

Money doesn't suck. Money is great. It's the lack of money that sucks.

- Spitfire - 04-25-2002

I'm so trapped behind bills, credit card debt from being really stupid in college and from expensive emergencies, lease payments, college loans, etc and I don't even have a house yet...It seems like I'm never going to be able to save for the things I NEED (and there's a few really important things)...I got rid of most of my cards, but their balances just don't go down. It's all my fault, I accept that, I just wish someone would hand me $25,000 so I could be close to free. HA! that's real fucking funny...{Wink}

- Metalfan - 04-25-2002

Spit, have you thought about contacting one of those budgeting counseling services? My sister did once and they actually did work with her and her creditors to try to keep all parties concerned "happy" until she could pay shit down.

- Hey Ladi - 04-25-2002

Shill !! :roflmao: What's your cut?

- Spitfire - 04-25-2002

I pay my bills on time, so I don't think I need that kind of help...it's trying to pay them down that's the problem...

- Luna - 04-25-2002

Quote:I pay my bills on time, so I don't think I need that kind of help...it's trying to pay them down that's the problem...

Spit, they also have debt counselors, too, for people that are trapped in the credit card game. A friend of mine did this and it worked out great. I can get you the info if you are interested.

The credit card trap is awful...I've been there. I had to take out a personal loan just to pay mine off at one time. Now, I rarely use my credit cards at all.

Edited By LunaBabe on April 25 2002 at 11:51

- Metalfan - 04-25-2002

Quote:What's your cut?

Bitch!!! Just the ones I'm gonna leave on your back this time Confusedpits: Wink

- Hey Ladi - 04-25-2002

Quote:Just the ones I'm gonna leave on your back this time
Knew you were a Bottom :punch:

- IkeaBoy - 04-25-2002

I need to find a job too or get a lot of money somehow.

- Bondgirl - 04-25-2002

Spit, I know how you feel, and it sucks monkey ass...we're supposed to be saving for a house, but how the fuck do you do that when you're still paying for the garbage you bought 4 years ago when you were in school..and it kills me when older people try to tell me that we are so lucky to be young and have no responsibilities...hah

- AFDude - 04-25-2002

Quote:...to be young and have no responsibilities...

People who say that are just bitter, I guess.

- Bondgirl - 04-25-2002

I think they just suck..nice sig pic by the way

- The Painter - 04-26-2002

There's always bankruptcy. All debts cleared. In 7 years it's off your record. It's funny, but if you do declare bankruptcy, credit companies send you another card right away. They know you can't declare it again for 7 years, so you have to pay your bills now. It might be your answer. No shame to it anymore.

- Galt - 04-26-2002

Yeah, just give up. That's the best way to face your problems.

Super advice Painter.

- Sluggo - 04-26-2002

If you can afford to pay...
Consolidation is better than bankruptcy...
The "councellors" get you'r interest cut to like nothing...
You can't use the cards when you're doing it...
So some people keep one out of the program...
It lets you chop down the principal in a fraction of the time...
Don't get too paniced...You'll be ok...

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-26-2002

Quote:There's always bankruptcy. All debts cleared. In 7 years it's off your record. It's funny, but if you do declare bankruptcy, credit companies send you another card right away. They know you can't declare it again for 7 years, so you have to pay your bills now. It might be your answer. No shame to it anymore.

Actually, that's 100% untrue. I got myself into a lot of credit card trouble when I first started college, but I was working full time and making the at the very least the minimum payments on all my cards. I somehow got platinum cards, two which had $7500 credit limits on them. Needless to say, I got myself into a lot of trouble...but I was paying my bills, so I didn't think anything of it...until I lost my job. The bills started piling up, and I had gone through my savings, and as time went by, the "I lost my job" excuse didn't go over well with the credit card companies. Obviously, my parents weren't going to bail me out, and I couldn't afford to do the debt consolidation because I literally had zero money....I filed bankrupcy, and it's caused me problems ever since. I can't get a credit card, I can't get a student loan withouth TWO people co-signing, and I will probably not be able to get my own place without someone signing the lease, the same goes for a car... If that wasn't bad enough, I have to discolse my bad credit history when I apply for jobs in my field because of the type of work I want to do, so now anyone I work for will know just how foolish I was.