CDIH
Take this  job and shove it - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Take this  job and shove it (/showthread.php?tid=1430)

- Bondgirl - 04-25-2002

Here's a fun little site to play on when work sucks

I QUIT

And here's my results
Dear Boss:
I can't take it any more! Your ape-like management style and mind-blowing lack of sex appeal have forced me to take action. Despite my unbelievable abilities and trend setting time spent in the bathroom you have never promoted me. As of today, I utterly and completely resign from this shrine to ineptness, to pursue a more titillating and personally fulfilling career as a street mime.

This company has been a living hell for me and I will miss very few of my fellow slaves and friends. I want to suggest a makeover. I'll never forget your ugly mug. This has been the utter low point of my career.

Sincerely,

BG

Quote:titillating
this word makes me laugh

- Metalfan - 04-25-2002

Dear Boss:
I can't take it any more! Your stupifying management style and ridiculous lack of money have forced me to take action. Despite my record-setting abilities and trend setting time spent in the bathroom you have never promoted me. As of today, I utterly and completely resign from this mind-numbing coma of a job, to pursue a more lucrative and personally fulfilling career as a street mime.

This company has been fungus-like and scary for me and I will miss none of my fellow slaves and friends. I want to ignore you one last time. I'll never forget how little I was paid. This has been the utter low point of my career.

Sincerely,

MF

- OAS - 04-25-2002

Quote:titillating
this word makes me laugh
That word makes me hungry for dairy products. :fucking:

- Hey Ladi - 04-25-2002

Quote:Dear Boss:
I can't take it any more! Your stupifying management style and blatant lack of money have forced me to take action. Despite my perfectly acceptable abilities and trend setting sense of entitlement you have never promoted me. As of today, I utterly and completely resign from this mind-numbing coma of a job, to pursue a more titillating and personally fulfilling career as a aroma therapist.

This company has been fungus-like and scary for me and I will miss one of my comrades and friends. I want to ignore you one last time. I'll never forget your ugly mug. This has been the most ridiculous job of my career.

Sincerely,

HL

I like the "Den of Iniquity" choice!!

- Spitfire - 04-25-2002

:roflmao: thanks BG! just what I needed right now:

Dear Boss:
I can't take it any more! Your hella bad management style and mind-blowing lack of sex appeal have forced me to take action. Despite my perfectly acceptable abilities and trend setting mood swings you have never promoted me. As of today, I utterly and completely resign from this shrine to ineptness, to pursue a more enjoyable and personally fulfilling career as a butterfly collector.

This company has been a living hell for me and I will miss one of my brothers in arms and friends. I want to ignore you one last time. I'll never forget what an awful place this is. This has been the most ridiculous job of my career.

Fuck off and die,

Kelly

- Skitchr4u - 04-25-2002

I can't take it any more! Your incompetent management style and mind-blowing lack of respect have forced me to take action. Despite my unbelievable abilities and trend setting productivity you have never promoted me. As of today, I happily resign from this shrine to ineptness, to pursue a more titillating and personally fulfilling career as a butterfly collector.

This company has been fungus-like and scary for me and I will miss one of my co-workers and friends. I want to forget I ever met you. I'll never forget what an awful place this is. This has been the best decision of my career.

Sincerely,

skitch
ahh, i feel better now, thank you

- Luna - 04-25-2002

Ugh :crackhead: I want to play but, the website gets all wierd when I try and make my selections... :crackhead:

- NaughtyAngel - 04-25-2002

Dear Boss:
I can't take it any more! Your remarkable management style and frightening lack of money have forced me to take action. Despite my unbelievable abilities and trend setting mood swings you have never promoted me. As of today, I utterly and completely resign from this mind-numbing coma of a job, to pursue a more entertaining and personally fulfilling career as a circus clown.

This company has been a living hell for me and I will miss very few of my co-workers and friends. I want to thank you for everything. I'll never forget how little I was paid. This has been the worst decision of my career.

Sincerely,

Amy

- OAS - 04-25-2002

As an employer I must accept your resignation and wish you well in your future endeavors. I understand your frustration but before it eats at your insides causing you future health problems, allow me to remind you of a couple of important facts.

It is true that you contributed in some manner to the success of this company. We typically realize a return on investment of at least 30 times what we compensate you. Tough shit! In case you forgot, were in business to make money. We informed your pathetic ass of terms and conditions of working here when you accepted the position. It never ceases to amaze me how when people are unemployed or unhappy where they were working, when an offer is extended they think it’s an excellent offer. Then once they start working here, they think the company’s success revolves around them. How the fuck do you think we became successful enough to offer you a job before you got here?

You are a pathetic fucking looser. You are expendable. You will be replaced by some other worthless fuck that needs a paycheck within the week. That poor pathetic pile of buzzard feces will be doing your job in no time and I will continue to prosper. At some point, your replacement will think the company revolves around them and I will be writing this same latter to them.

I have put three kids through Harvard, bought two summer homes on separate continents, have four sports cars and keep a woman on the side, thanks to the efforts and contributions from the likes of you. For that I am grateful. Remember, the door is in the same place it was when you came in here with your fingers and toes crossed begging for a job. Don’t let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Sincerely,

OAS

- Bondgirl - 04-25-2002

bah...you're no fun

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-25-2002

I would also like to add that I'm mad I can't play on the net anymore!
I can't take it any more! Your stupifying management style and frightening lack of sex appeal have forced me to take action. Despite my record-setting abilities and trend setting time spent in the bathroom you have never promoted me. As of today, I happily resign from this mind-numbing coma of a job, to pursue a more titillating and personally fulfilling career as a driving range ball retriever.

This company has been fungus-like and scary for me and I will miss none of my co-workers and friends. I want to suggest a makeover. I'll never forget what an awful place this is. This has been the utter low point of my career.

Sincerely,

Me
:disappointed:

- Silera - 04-26-2002

I can't take it any more! Your incompetent management style and unforgiveable lack of respect have forced me to take action. Despite my department inspiring abilities and trend setting fashion sense you have never promoted me. As of today, I happily resign from this mind-numbing coma of a job, to pursue a more enjoyable and personally fulfilling career as a circus clown.

This company has been a living hell for me and I will miss many of my fellow slaves and friends. I want to laugh in your face. I'll never forget how you treated me. This has been the worst mistake of my career.

Sincerely,

Silera

I actually did laugh in my boss's face, and lit a cigarette in his office while he was firing me. My real letter of resignation was much better.

PS: Alkey says "That's why your pimp beat the shit out of you. Thank you."