CDIH
Make me post more motherbitches - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Make me post more motherbitches (/showthread.php?tid=1443)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-29-2002

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>for the love of god, this is no longer about lent its about teaching me to make the pig!</span>

- Luna - 04-29-2002

:wilbur: = : wilbur : (minus the spaces)

- Sluggo - 04-29-2002

:moonie: :roflmao: :moonie:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-29-2002

:loveya: thanks luna

- crx girl - 04-29-2002

:wilbur:

- Arthur Dent - 04-29-2002

Quote:My 4 year old nephew shows more sense than this bag of shit.
So when is he joining?

Coming soon to CDIH: Mini-Sean! :roflmao:

- crx girl - 04-29-2002

ok, now you're just in danger of giving jimmy a heartattack, watchit {:p}

hmm, did i mention, i have a one week old niece and a 15 monthold nephew Confusedneak:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-29-2002

{Smile} {Smile} :fucking: {Smile} {Smile}

I'm waiting!

- crx girl - 04-29-2002

why are you raining on my parade? :disappointed:

no im not...or if i am its not on purpose. you guys are the ones teasing me about the 4 year old. :punch:

- crx girl - 04-29-2002

i never said word one about a 4 yearold, i said a year or so and one week, but the one week is a girl, but you'd know that if you ever read my thread {:p}

so are you saying you want me to read?

NO..i wont. {:p}

but i just forced out a fart and a string of cabbage is partly sticking out of my ass. you can stop on by and try to remove it by clamping down on it with an eyelid and slooooowly back away.

Edited By JIMMYSNUKA on April 29 2002 at 10:31

- Sluggo - 04-29-2002

Jimmy...You have got to be one of the most stimulating people I have ever had the pleasure of not meeting.

- crx girl - 04-29-2002

oh my god, how awesome is it when you get a really long hair stuck in your crack and you just pull it slowly out, ooh, it tickles :firebounce:

the other day i pulled one, and i think it must've been one i actually swallowed, now that was a fun moment

that does sound kinda fun..but its even better if you swallow a black olive whole with a 5 inch long peice of fishing line tied to it. when that fucker pops out it will just hang by the fishing line. then you walk into your mothers room while she is sleeping. pinch her nose shut so she opens her mouth. squat on over it...and teabag the olive in her open mouth.

- crx girl - 04-29-2002

oh, i don't really like olives

- Cunt-Twat - 04-30-2002

Quote:Coming soon to CDIH: Mini-Sean!
woo hoo, now i won't be the shortest member of this board! :thumbs-up:

- FNMoron - 04-30-2002

don't count on it Cunt-Twat... if this kid is related to Sean...by the age of 4, he could be 5'10 & weigh 190lbs

- Galt - 04-30-2002

Quote:oh my god, how awesome is it when you get a really long hair stuck in your crack and you just pull it slowly out, ooh, it tickles

I thought I was the only one. I have done that countless times. But it scares me. I have very short hair on my head, but sometimes I'll pull a 3 foot hair out of my ass. I don't eat hair, so I have no idea where the hair comes from. I'm pretty sure it's my color hair, but you can never tell. Do I actually have some hair follicle growing in my colon that sometimes grows through my intestine and eventually reaches out my ass? That has to be a sign of some form of cancer. I just can't bring myself to the doctor and explain the symptoms

- Cunt-Twat - 05-01-2002

Quote:don't count on it Cunt-Twat... if this kid is related to Sean...by the age of 4, he could be 5'10 & weigh 190lbs
well that's just fucking great! Rolleyes