CDIH
Make me post more motherbitches - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Make me post more motherbitches (/showthread.php?tid=1443)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Maynard - 05-17-2002

I need to buy tickets for the confrontation.

I'm PSYCHED!!!

- lent - 05-17-2002

"You have no fucking backbone. How do you even look at yourself? "

With pride!
:-D

- Maynard - 05-17-2002

lent=Sean from Survivor

- Arpikarhu - 05-17-2002

sean is way smarter

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-17-2002

Undecided I hope this gets interesting before I go to bed...

Hey Lent, sell any Lentsite.com merchandise?:lol:

- The Sleeper - 05-17-2002

lent=most pathetic kid ever.

- lent - 05-17-2002

"Hey Lent, sell any Lentsite.com merchandise?"
I havent even bought my own yet, i'm not that much of an ego manic. (or am I?) Rolleyes

- Maynard - 05-17-2002

Quote:I hope this gets interesting before I go to bed...
If you consider Arpi crying on the floor in a puddle of his own urine while singing Lou Reed interesting, then yes. Stay tuned!

Funny how you can't get laid for 20some odd years of your life, and the one girl thats dumb enough to sleep with you, you call her a whore.
No wonder you can't get laid.

- Galt - 05-17-2002

Lent is the half retarded kid in school that just gets shit on constantly but doesn't care because negative attention is better than no attention at all.

You literally bring nothing to the table. I've never seen you post one witty or informative thing in six months.

- lent - 05-17-2002

Quote:lent=most pathetic kid ever

why thank you! :-)
your comments are always welcome!

- Maynard - 05-17-2002

Quote:I've never seen you post one witty or informative thing in six months.
I'd settle for something worth reading. Doesn't even have to be informative or witty.

- crx girl - 05-17-2002

Quote:"Hey Lent, sell any Lentsite.com merchandise?"
I havent even bought my own yet, i'm not that much of an ego manic. (or am I?)
hey lent, figure out the quote button yet?

- Arpikarhu - 05-17-2002

Quote:If you consider Arpi crying on the floor in a puddle of his own urine while singing Lou Reed interesting, then yes. Stay tuned!
its not funny cause its true

Quote:Funny how you can't get laid for 20some odd years of your life, and the one girl thats dumb enough to sleep with you, you call her a whore.
No wonder you can't get laid.
obviously even the fat goth chick found him pathetic and he feels bad about so is lashing out.

- lent - 05-17-2002

Quote:Lent is the half retarded kid in school that just gets shit on constantly but doesn't care because negative attention is better than no attention at all.

You literally bring nothing to the table. I've never seen you post one witty or informative thing in six months.
HAHAHA, you dont even fucking know me. I'm funny and witty....elsewhere...just not here yet. I guess still not welcomed *sniff* *tear* (yeah right)

- Maynard - 05-17-2002

Quote:its not funny cause its true
It's ok Arpi, we still love you. That is, until you fuck a goth chick.

Quote:If you consider Arpi crying on the floor in a puddle of his own urine while singing Lou Reed interesting, then yes. Stay tuned!

Its better than hearing Rosie say that she wants to go down on Angelina Jolie on Conan...I anxiously await.

- Arpikarhu - 05-17-2002

by the way lent, your mother is trash

- Maynard - 05-17-2002

Quote:Its better than hearing Rosie say that she wants to go down on Angelina Jolie on Conan...I anxiously await.
So do I. Just look at those lips. :loveya: :loveya:

- lent - 05-17-2002

Quote:by the way lent, your mother is trash
look who's talking, your mom is a slut who loves anal from haitian men.

Quote:HAHAHA, you dont even fucking know me. I'm funny and witty....elsewhere...just not here yet. I guess still not welcomed *sniff* *tear* (yeah right)

Hey asshole, if you really didn't care, you wouldn't be back...