CDIH
Random thought - Just pooped on my head - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Random thought - Just pooped on my head (/showthread.php?tid=1511)

Pages: 1 2 3

- NaughtyAngel - 04-30-2002

why the fuck are the priests only touching young boys?
why the hell dont they go for the little girls as well?

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-30-2002

you want me to think? :fuckoff:

i just want to know what they see in the boys to touch them instead of going for the girls

:fuckoff:

- Luna - 04-30-2002

Silly Queen Amy....the Nuns touch the young girls.......

Quote:Silly Queen Amy....the Nuns touch the young girls.......
damn im in the wrong profession!!!

Quote:the Nuns touch the young girls......

if this is a personal experience i would love to know about it in great detail.

- Skitchr4u - 04-30-2002

they touch the boys cause they are told they can't have sex with women...it says nothing about sex with men in the priest manual

yeah but ski, they think homosexuality is a sin

- Skitchr4u - 04-30-2002

hey i am just telling ya what the manua says, not how they read it...seriously though (that is allowed right?) i think they pick on the young boys because they are still of the mentality that people will believe the priest before the child, and you can check a girl to see if she has been abused sexually more easily...

i think the priests should just rape the nuns
it would be a funny site

- barch97 - 04-30-2002

I had always assumed it was all about availability. There aren't very many "alter girls".

true but there are still girls in the catholic church
they go to confirmation class and ccd and all that fun stuff

- barch97 - 04-30-2002

Yeah but, that's mostly in a group setting. Back in the rectory... the preist can work his pimp hand without worrying that one of the other 17 kids will talk.

- Skitchr4u - 04-30-2002

i am not catholic so i don't know...but are their nuns present during ccd class and after it? do you get homework? is it possible that the girls would need to stay after class but are smarter than the boys, who need extra help or something? i am just trying to figure out how it is that boys are at the church alone and able to be molested

i have no idea
i go to lutheran church

- Bondgirl - 04-30-2002

I don't know about anywhere else, but in our town, the priests don't even teach ccd, volunteers from the community do. And I promise I never molested any of the kids in my class.
But seriously, I think they choose boys, like someone already said because they are easier targets in a way. Plus I think a boy is a lot less likely to tell then a girl because of the shame attached.

Quote:. And I promise I never molested any of the kids in my class.
WHY THE FUCK NOT!
im ashamed
im disappointed
GO TOUCH A KID NOW!

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

It is believed that since priests take a vow of celebacy, that since they repress their sexual urges, that they just snap, and fuck whatever moves. Since no one wants to fuck a dirty old nun, and they can't get little girls, they go after the easiest, most accessable target. Alter boys.

i wish i was an alter boy, maybe id actually get some