CDIH
How do you take it? - Besides in the ass.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How do you take it? - Besides in the ass.... (/showthread.php?tid=1512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

What to you do to get going in the morning? Most people choose caffeine. I drink coffee almost every morning. I used to drink a huge cup, but now I only drink a small cup if any, with a touch of milk, no sugar. I've seen people drink soda, smoke cigarettes, shoot heroin, whatever it takes.

Whadda ewe do?

- NaughtyAngel - 04-30-2002

i dont eat anything in the morning
eating when i first wake up makes me sick
coffee is good, but it doesnt give me any more energy

- Arthur Dent - 04-30-2002

Hot shower. That's it. I don't drink coffee. Never have.

Once I get to work I get orange or apple juice in summer or hot chocolate or tea in winter. If I grab anything at all.

Yes, I hate mornings. :angry:

- Skitchr4u - 04-30-2002

coffee (2 sugars)and a breakfast sandwich or donut or something sweet...

- Sloatsburgh - 04-30-2002

I find that masterbating in the morning really gets the body going, you just have to do it before you take your shower.

- Hey Ladi - 04-30-2002

Quote:Besides in the ass....
You took my answer :roflmao: (Not much better than sex in the morning)

Coffee & smoking on the car ride if there is some made when I wake up, or else I wait till I get to work for the coffee. There is a Dunkin Donuts opening on the way to work, mmm yummy, this is gonna get expensive.

- Sluggo - 04-30-2002

Coffee...Lots...Cream, no sugar...(I'm sweet enough)

- Bondgirl - 04-30-2002

I drink a big bottle of water on the way into work, and a tropicana when I get here. If I'm dying for some caffeine, I'll grab a diet pepsi, but I'm trying to quit drinking soda, so usually just the juice

i always need a good VVVRRRRROOOOOOOOOMMM in the morning

- Sluggo - 04-30-2002

<marquee><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>VVVVRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!! </table></span></marquee>

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:There is a Dunkin Donuts opening on the way to work, mmm yummy, this is gonna get expensive.
Hey retard, I know for a fact there is a Dunkin Donuts on the opposite corner of your office building! {:p}

someones a stalker

- Luna - 04-30-2002

Coffee with cream and a half a teaspoon of the sweet stuff.
Nicotine, too. I've gotta quit. Confuseduicide:

- Maynard - 04-30-2002

Quote:someones a stalker
No, I just know where she works because she told me. :moonie:

- barch97 - 04-30-2002

Nothing can compare to be sucked awake. Just makes the whole day so perfect. Not a thing in the world can make you sad or angry or tense when you're woken by a blow job. {Big Grin}

...Sadly it hasn't happened since my honeymoon. Rolleyes

- Hey Ladi - 04-30-2002

Quote:on the opposite corner of your office building!
I know there is, but it is awkward to get to, and by the time I am all the way here, I'm already late (usually). If I can stop all the way up closer to me, I might be able to rationalize that 80 will be quick today and then I can make up the time....... oh well. :fuggin:

Quote:...Sadly it hasn't happened since my honeymoon
How many years ago? :roflmao:

- Silera - 04-30-2002

Morning Sex when I can get it... shower, cigarette and a Starbucks bottled Frapuccino.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-30-2002

nothing like sex before work

- Hey Ladi - 04-30-2002

Quote:nothing like sex before work
Well....... there is lunchtime, after work, before dinner, after dinner, for dinner..... midnight, 2 am.... :thumbs-up:

- barch97 - 04-30-2002

Quote:How many years ago?
4 years... and, I'm glad you find it so effin amusingConfusedneak: