CDIH
The appreciation thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The appreciation thread (/showthread.php?tid=1548)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Ken'sPen - 05-02-2002

This is no game, no rules, no need to mention anyone specific. Just a thread in which you can give a thumbs up to another member.

I would like to give a big thumbs up to Silera.......

From what I have learned from her by reading her posts,
she is a hard working single mom,
with a jerk for an ex,
with a good attitude,
and a willingness to post pics of her nice bod....

So Silera here's to you.

:thumbs-up:

Edited By Ken'sPen on May 02 2002 at 10:53

- Bondgirl - 05-02-2002

I give a thumbs up to Snuka, cause he always makes me laugh, and he's cool as hell in his own monkey way Smile

And one to Maynard, cause even though I thought he hated me, he made me a wicked cool sig pic

And one to Ladi, cause she just seems like a very cool chica

- Spitfire - 05-02-2002

[jingle]Real American Heroes[/jingle]

everyone here is special in their own way, and I don't just mean riding the short bus to school/work each day

Sean :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: for starting this place, of course...and quitting his job because his boss was an unscrupulous dick, for being a man of principles

I give Ikea props for not going on a shooting spree yet...

And McBourbon deserves a big thumbs up for the beginning of his novel, which had me completely rivetted...he's not as retarded as you think :lol:

Edited By Spitfire on May 02 2002 at 11:43

- Skitchr4u - 05-02-2002

big ups to ken for starting this thread

- Silera - 05-02-2002

Quote:So Silera here's to you.

Aw Ken... I'm flattered . :blushing: (I don't want you to elaborate on where you'd like to put your thumb up :-p)

Thumbs up to:
Ken's Pen for making me feel special today (and not in the retarded way)
Amy for being a merciful queen
May May for poking me all day long
Dankey for all the good times in the Tucked Away Shit Hole

To be continued...

- Sloatsburgh - 05-02-2002

Thumbs up to God for his infinite patience and not smoting you dumb mother fuckers.

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

I just want to make the announcement here. After this week, cdih.net will be shut down.

We're sorry to have to tell you this, and believe me, it pains us. But after seeing this thread, we've realize that cdih.net has now turned into rf.net.

Hey Ken, this was THE DUMBEST FUCKING IDEA YOU EVER HAD! Yeah, the other threads about memebers were funny, but this is just fucking stupid.

THIS IS A FUCKING THREAD HIJACK!!! THIS THREAD SHOULD BE SHIT ON!!!!

:firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce:

Grumpy.....go to town!

- Hey Ladi - 05-02-2002

Quote:Grumpy.....go to town!
oohhhh, so this week Grumpy is your Minion huh? When last week, anyone who talked to him was threatened with the hole..... :poke: I think you need to investigate mood stabilizing drugs :thumbs-up:

:toast: Here's to those who lend me your ears.... Metal, AF, Snuka, Grumpy, & Sluggo Thanks boys! :loveya:

- Arthur Dent - 05-02-2002

Why don't we have a thumbs-down smilie? Then we could really hijack this thread.Confusedtupid:

- Sloatsburgh - 05-02-2002

Maynard, I am going to find a 6' piece of rebar and shove it straight up your ass. When it gets stuck, I am going to hit it with a sledge until it comes out your mouth. Then I am going to grab the ass end of the bar and pull it back and forth until your stomach come out. Finally, I will suspend the two ends of the bar and just spin you like a fucking Harley wheel.

- Silera - 05-02-2002

Maynard's mean.

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

Mean? Yeah, well of course I am. :burnfucker: Did you think there were 500 Maynard is a dick threads for nothin? :roflmao:

Actually I have no problems with anyone mentioned in this thread, I just felt we needed to stop ken from starting new threads.

- Ken'sPen - 05-02-2002

Don't worry MayMay,
when I start my suck a dick and die thread you will be the one I dedicate it to.

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

Thank you ken. :loveya:

I want to say that I appreciate ken. I love him with all of my heart and soul.

- Silera - 05-02-2002

Maynard's not a dick :bouncer: (He just pretends to be one).

- Metalfan - 05-02-2002

Quote:Here's to those who lend me your ears....

hell woman, that's the only place you haven't tried to violate :bouncer: ;-)

Props to Snuk for being the only person here to post pics disgoosting enough to actually make me wretch at my desk.
Ladi, for never complaining about being in my basement
Luna...cuz I don't want her to sick that 800 pound dog after me
Grump, because even though he's a vertically challenged asshole....he makes sense from time to time.
Maynard for revealing so damned many of his psychoses to us :thumbs-up:
Ken, for letting us continually violate his family members
Spit....well cuz she's the HCIC :loveya:
and of course
Sean, even though I might still be on his hit list, I appreciate what he's done here and I respect his brutally honest approach to things.

:toast:

- Grumpy - 05-02-2002

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><div align="center">ATTENTION - ATTENTION
ALL SHORT BUS PASSENGER</div>
</span></span>

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>STM Productions is now in control of this thread.</span></div>

We, the founding members of STM will not allow for the pussification of CDIH.net. Under the by-laws of this site, lovey-dovey I Love you, YOU FUCK ME bullshit IS NOT ALLOWED. Hence the disappearance of all but 2 RF.Net visitors.........

If you continue with your hopeless pursuit of happiness, you've come the wrong place and shall be punished in a manner agreed upon by the members of STM productions. Thank you for your cooperation. Now shut the fuck up bitches before I take a wet shit on a place and plant your faces in them.

- Keyser Soze - 05-02-2002

First I wanna thank God, because without him I wouldn't be here. I also want to thank my agent Hiemen Rothstien and Gary Wisenberg. I wanna thank P Diddy for recognizing the talent inside me and giving me a chance to shine on his shitty albums.

Seriously though, I appreciate Apri for making me laugh and giving me solid fantasy baseball advice. I appreciate Alkey and Silera for coming out and supporting my band's gig. I appreciate Sean and Gonzo for seeing past the dick that I am. I appreciate Maynard for giving me someone to argue with.

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

I also want to say that I love Grumpy. Even though he and I have butted heads more than once, he is one of the few people I can.......

ahh fuck it.

Shut the fuck up you smelly piece of camel shit.

- Metalfan - 05-02-2002

Quote:Grump, because even though he's a vertically challenged asshole....he makes sense from time to time.

I believe I'd like to retract this statement now :roflmao: