CDIH
The long & short of it - Sex question of the day - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The long & short of it - Sex question of the day (/showthread.php?tid=1551)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Hey Ladi - 05-02-2002

For the sake of discussion......

Short sex a few times a day? Or one long stint?

Sure there is room for both, but which do you think you would pick first & why? And, for the sake of arguement, let's say the two of you have been together awhile & have the routine working... the woman gets hers every time.

I'm thinking, the guy gets to get off more if you spread it out. The girl can get her's a few times in the long stink, but the guy would have to be well rested, I suppose, to get it twice. I think I'd vote quick and dirty 3/4 times a day, it would be energizing. With the long one saved for weekend mornings.

Edited By Hey Ladi on May 02 2002 at 2:21

- NaughtyAngel - 05-02-2002

i like long sex

- Spitfire - 05-02-2002

I can come like a guy--give me 5, 10 minutes, that's all I need...

Edited By Spitfire on May 02 2002 at 1:01

- barch97 - 05-02-2002

Quote:I can come like a guy....
I have no idea what the hell that means but, it's really turnin' me on :-D

- Silera - 05-02-2002

Actually, I had this conversation the other day. I like long sex on Sunday's, but I really prefer the quickies. I expend alot of energy when I'm banging, and can come in under 20 min. When I cum, I just want to go to sleep for a bit really. I need at least 20 min refresh time to start again.

- Doc - 05-02-2002

More orgasms = more good

If I could somehow have sex 20 times a day, I'd never wear pants and would be dead from dehydration in a week

Long sex is only cool if you get the girl off like half a dozen times

- Danked - 05-02-2002

Sex?

- barch97 - 05-02-2002

You kids and your quickies...

If it doesn't go on for days, it's not worth getting undressed for.

- Grumpy - 05-02-2002

barch - you obviously don't have any kids. I take it whenever, whereever for as long as I can...that usually means a quickie before the kids wake up but it does give me satisfaction when she can come 7-8 times over an hour's time.

- Metalfan - 05-02-2002

Sex? :confused: :crackhead:

- barch97 - 05-02-2002

an hour? pffttt...

drop the kid(s) off at gramma's on the way home from work on friday...

...pick 'em up monday morning

- Sloatsburgh - 05-02-2002

Sex.... Was that something I have before I got married?

- Luna - 05-02-2002

Sex for 3 or 4 hours or longer. That's the stuff! :thumbs-up:

Quickies leave me frustrated and feeling like I only just got started. Undecided

Edited By LunaBabe on May 02 2002 at 2:18

- OAS - 05-02-2002

Quote:Quickies leave me frustrated and feeling like I only just got started.
That's why I luv ya Luna

Quickies or longies, as long as you are both gasping for air afterwards, it's all worth it.

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

Quote:as long as you are both gasping for air afterwards, it's all worth it.
Don't you pretty much gasp for air with eveything you do?

- Ken'sPen - 05-02-2002

Quote:Quickies or longies, as long as you are both gasping for air afterwards, it's all worth it.

I'm not sure, but at his age I think he is talking about either a walk up the stairs or taking a dump.

- Rape Fantasizer - 05-02-2002

I think I would prefer a bunch of quickies. Marathon sex is always fun, but like mentioned before, the guy will only cum once. I can generally cum every 2 minutes when I'm having sex, so quickies would still do me more than fine.

- OAS - 05-02-2002

Quote:but like mentioned before, the guy will only cum once.
pffffft, amatuers. Worthless. :disappointed:

- Rape Fantasizer - 05-02-2002

Quote:Quote:

but like mentioned before, the guy will only cum once.

pffffft, amatuers. Worthless.

I kinda feel that when the guy cums, the sex for that session is over. even if he can go again in 3 minutes, to me, that's having sex again. so i would rather have four 5 minute sessions throughout the day, than one 20 minute session. that way the guy can cum 4 times, and my orgasms can be spread out throughout the day, instead of all at once.

- Luna - 05-02-2002

Quote:pffffft, amatuers. Worthless. :disappointed:

Teheheheheeeee......I agree!