CDIH
Vegan parents neglect child - Die motherfuckers!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Vegan parents neglect child - Die motherfuckers!! (/showthread.php?tid=1559)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

This is just fucking sick, and I hope these two get fucked in the ass with large processed meats.

Quote:A strict vegetarian couple has been accused of starving their baby girl of essential infant nutrition and neglecting to seek necessary medical attention, Queens prosecutors said yesterday.

Authorities said Joseph Swinton and Silva Swinton, both 31, failed to feed their child breast milk or infant formula. Instead, the couple gave her a diet of ground nuts, fresh squeezed juice, herbal tea, beans and flaxseed oil.

_

The girl, whose name is Ice, was 16 months old at the time. She was so tiny that she resembled a 2- or 3-month old infant - half the average weight of a child her age, authorities said.

Ice was born at home on July 31, 2000, with no medical assistance. Her parents had not sought pre- or post-natal care.

And this part is REALLY fucked up.
Quote:In an interview with Newsday yesterday, a relative of Joseph Swinton, who is a self-employed artist, said she tried to persuade him to take better care of the baby, but he usually deflected her suggestions.

"You couldn't talk to him about it," said the relative, who asked that her name not be published. "He's in his own world."

The relative said she called authorities months ago, but was told the situation did not then warrant a visit from city social workers.

Click here for the whole story from Newsday.com.

- Skitchr4u - 05-02-2002

that is just totally fucked up!! how did it not warrant intervention?

- Arpikarhu - 05-02-2002

thank you ikea, now for the weather

- Ken'sPen - 05-02-2002

Hey Arpi, back the fuck up,
Ikea and Teenweek just cut and pasted crap, with NO content,
Maynard gave us this.....
Quote:And this part is REALLY fucked up.

- Skitchr4u - 05-02-2002

that was funny

arpi and maymay always :poke:

- Hey Ladi - 05-02-2002

Quote:how did it not warrant intervention?
Whoever reviewed the caes that day, wanted to go home early.

- Arpikarhu - 05-02-2002

Quote:Hey Arpi, back the fuck up,
Ikea and Teenweek just cut and pasted crap, with NO content,
Maynard gave us this.....
Quote:

And this part is REALLY fucked up.
my bad

- IkeaBoy - 05-02-2002

Quote:Ikea and Teenweek just cut and pasted crap, with NO content,
I take offense to that. If you look at a few of the more serious news articles I post I do write an Ikea Introduction

- HedCold - 05-02-2002

you two are neglecting this insightful comment
Quote:This is just fucking sick, and I hope these two get fucked in the ass with large processed meats.
give credit where credit is due

- Arpikarhu - 05-02-2002

Quote:I hope these two get fucked in the ass with large processed meats
what is saturday night at sean's house? ok alex, i will take potent potables for $200

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

The one or two new stories that I've ever posted on either board, if you read them, you'll see that I start by posting the news story, then wait for people to respond before adding any more to the discussion. Why? Well becase I want people to read the story and judge for themselves without hearing my opinion first.

But since none of you idiots (except Skitch and Ladi) could possibly talk about this fucking story, I guess just continue on.

- Skitchr4u - 05-02-2002

don't be pissy, its just hte nature of the beast...

i didn't read the whole article, what finally brought the authorities to these people?

- Sloatsburgh - 05-02-2002

This is great!!! It sucks that the homosexuals have found away to reproduce, but at least the vegans still can't make it to the next generation!!!!

- kindred - 05-02-2002

This morning, after discussing this story yesterday on the radio, the radio host received an email from an uncle whose niece will turn 1 year old soon. The parents of the 1 year old want to have a heart tattooed on her ankle to celebrate her birthday. A tattoo!! On a 1 year old!!! I just don't understand these parents, both the vegan and the tattoo happy couple. :angry:

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

Quote:i didn't read the whole article, what finally brought the authorities to these people?
It looks like the initial call red flagged the couple. Then awhile later, someone went out to the house to investigate. That's when they got caught.

- Ken'sPen - 05-02-2002

Kindred,
you don't have to provide sooooo much commentary and opinion,
a simple cut and paste will suffice here.

- Skitchr4u - 05-02-2002

ken you are on a roll today!

- kindred - 05-02-2002

Quote:Kindred,
you don't have to provide sooooo much commentary and opinion,
a simple cut and paste will suffice here.

Hi Ken :eatme:

- Arpikarhu - 05-02-2002

Quote:ken you are on a roll today!
feggit

- Ken'sPen - 05-02-2002

Basking in the Ken Love.......