CDIH
Another season of the osbournes? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Another season of the osbournes? (/showthread.php?tid=1565)

- Cunt-Twat - 05-02-2002

there's a debate whether or not the osbournes will be on again next season. sharon wants it to be taped from their home in england, and she wants more money.

i think that they shouldn't have another season, it's too much! i love the show, but it'll be over kill if they do another season.

what do you think??

Edited By Cunt-Twat on May 02 2002 at 6:04

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

Do you ever talk about anything besides fucking someone or the osbournes?

Oh yeah, and you like midgets too.

Midgets, fucking, and the osbournes.

- Cunt-Twat - 05-02-2002

stupid fuck! you didn't even vote :disappointed:
and no, i don't talk about anything else, cuz i love to watch midgets fucking ozzy!!

- IkeaBoy - 05-02-2002

another season would look too staged and purposely trying to be like the first one. I also don't think puff daddy is as intersting a character as Ozzy.

- Cunt-Twat - 05-02-2002

p.diddy would only be cool if he goes shooting while the cameras are on! i wouldn't watch

- Hybrid - 05-02-2002

yea, unless puffy goes on a killing spree i wont watch. and i voted yes before reading the thread, but you're right, it would seem to planned out for the second season. i null my yes vote.

- fbd - 05-02-2002

even this season is getting kinda played out...the first few weeks were great, but its just not as good anymore.the show should quit while ahead

- Cunt-Twat - 05-02-2002

no way, i think this week's was hysterical! ozzy looking for a place to hide the knife, and in the process trips! great!!! :lol:

- PatCooper - 05-02-2002

I would like another season. There is so much they can do with Ozzy. Like take the cameras with them on a family vacation. Or when Sharon and Kelly go out shopping at the mall. Watching peoples reactions to them would be classic.

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

I agree that its already starting to look planned. I don't think that Ozzy is doing any act for the cameras, but I think that Sharon and the kids are. They are milking this for all it's worth.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-03-2002

I guess another season might kill it, but I don't want to see Puff Daddy in his office...

- Kid Afrika - 05-03-2002

For some ungodly reason, I was watching Leno tonight and Sharon and Ozzy were on... Sharon said that there WILL be a 2nd season of The Osbournes. No details, but apparently it will happen.

- IkeaBoy - 05-03-2002

Quote:Sharon said that there WILL be a 2nd season of The Osbournes. No details, but apparently it will happen.
Well let's face it, if she can get enough money for it, she'd sell Ozzy for birthday parties.

- Skitchr4u - 05-03-2002

i heard the second season might be in london their other house...

- PatCooper - 05-03-2002

Quote:"Osbournes" Score $20 Million?
by Mark Armstrong
May 3, 2002, 10:30 AM PT

Mama, they're coming home: It appears Ozzy Osbourne's family will indeed be back on MTV for a second (and perhaps even third) season.

While the cable network insists no deal has been finalized, both Ozzy's wife Sharon and daughter Kelly blabbed to the media Thursday that America's favorite family has agreed to another season of the reality smash, The Osbournes.

In turn, it could make them one of the richest. Daily Variety reports that MTV may pay $20 million for two more seasons of hijinks from Ozzy, Sharon, Kelly, Jack and their housepet menagerie. If the number is correct, it would be largest chunk of change ever handed to the stars of a cable series--and a hefty increase from the $200,000 they received for the first 10 episodes.

It's offer they apparently couldn't refuse. When asked by Jay Leno on Thursday's Tonight Show whether they were on for another season, Sharon replied, "Yes," throwing up her hands.

"We're very happy about it," she told Variety. "A lot of thought went into this and we're happy that we're going to do another one, and that it's going to be with MTV. They've become a part of our family as we've become a part of theirs."

Daughter Kelly told Access Hollywood the next season will likely be shot at the heavy metal god's mansion in England, while Sharon said that elder daughter Aimee (who refused to take part in the first season) may make some appearances during the next installments.

While Kelly confirmed that a deal had been signed, she said the money matters are "nobody's business."

"I don't like talking about it," she said. (No doubt there will plenty more to discuss when camera crews return to the ol' Osbourne homestead.)

The Osbournes, which airs its final new episode Tuesday at 10:30 p.m., has already been a massive success for MTV, drawing up to 8 million viewers and becoming the most-watched series on cable--let alone in MTV history.

From magazine covers to talk-show appearances, the family has been unavoidable these days. Sony Music is currently prepping a soundtrack to the show that will feature Kelly singing a cover of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach." And Variety reports that Ozzy's Bel Air mansion (maybe even Ozzy himself?) will make a cameo in Mike Myer's latest Austin Powers flick, due in theaters July 26.

Meantime, the Osbournes received some more good news as their missing dog Pipi was safely returned. The family sent a bouquet of roses to Kelly Ripa this week, after Live with Regis and Kelly matched their $500 reward for the missing black Pomeranian and Ripa constantly showed off a picture of the dog during their show.

The card with the flowers read: "Because of you we got our Pipi back. A million thanks. Love, the Osbournes."

As it turns out, the person who returned Pipi refused to take the reward money.

So it looks like the show will be on for another 2 seasons. But dont make a fucking soundtrack with Kelly doing some bad karokee shit. MTV always fucks up everything. JUst look at what they did to Beavis and Butthead. Next we'll see Ozzy keychains and neck ties!!!!

- IkeaBoy - 05-03-2002

Quote:Next we'll see Ozzy keychains and neck ties!!!!
Ozzy has finally entered pop culture thanks to the show. This show has made him more popular than he's ever been simply because he looks like the fool. Half the people who watch the show probably can't name 6 Ozzy songs.

Edited By IkeaBoy on May 03 2002 at 5:48

- fbd - 05-03-2002

the real question isnt if they can name 6 ozzy songs...the question is, do they know who black sabbath is, and why the question is relevant

- crx girl - 05-03-2002

i say yes, but i haven't seen the last few episodes, i'm awaiting the inevitable marathon and reruns. i think it'll be ok as long as they leave it how it is and don't try to add anything gimmicky...

just one other thing:
Quote:"We're very happy about it,"
i have a feeling that "we" probably doesn't include ozzy himself, but when was the last time he really had any say in his life :crackhead:

- Hybrid - 05-04-2002

the only reason i'd want another season is to see ozzy half retarded again. just film him 24/7, and nothing else.