CDIH
Our dearest friend lent - Seriously........ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Our dearest friend lent - Seriously........ (/showthread.php?tid=1629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Sean Cold - 05-06-2002

It seems our favorite person Lent would like to return to CDIH. Who ever had 5 days in the pool wins the bobbie prize.

But, it seems Lent has a rather odd request. He would like for everyone here on CDIH not to talk about his sex life. He made said request in writing to Maynard and would like for his sex life to be a topic that is now off limits.

Please, everyone, Lent brings alot to the table. Stop snickering, he does. I think we should all find it in the kindness of our hearts, I think that it is located in the sub cockle area, to leave lent alone. He is a valuable addition to any board and if he is that ashamed of what he wants to pass off as a sex life than we should honor his wishes.

So, I am asking that no one make any off hand commments about how he likes to fuck and defile over wieght, white goth chicks. I think the board as a whole can do with out talking about his need to get his groove on with the soothing sounds of M. Manson playing in the background. I think we all can rise above the easy jokes that theis over blown darkie likes to dress up in all black and stalk unsuspecting white chicks. Sorry, unsuspecting, fat, shit faced ugly white women.

Thank you, I have faith that we are all mature enough to respect Lent's wishes.

Management.

ps. Please do not defile for i wouldn't want lent to leave in a huff again and post yet another message about how we are nothing but a shitty click and how WB is a better site than us and how we won't be missed.

Edited By Sean Cold on May 06 2002 at 11:16

- 66-1020695387 - 05-06-2002

It sounds like this Lent person is in trouble.

- Grumpy - 05-06-2002

Hey Sean - seriously - since you're in a giving mood, can I also make a request? I'd like to formerly request that Jimmy Snuka stop posting cubscout camping pictures. The pictures he posts are grainy as though he took them from a hidden area. It makes looking at them difficult and hurts my eyes.

I'd also like to go on record and ask that everyone stop abusing Ken's sister as a running joke. She's gotten more mileage on CDIH thand any other running joke around (except grumpy's mom jokes). I believe the time has come to cease and desist abusing the poor retarded child with the 9 inch dangling meat flaps.

thank you. anything that management can do to assist this matter would be greatly appreciated. Seriously!

- Keyser Soze - 05-06-2002

serious replies only please. welcome back lent, it wasnt the same the 5 days here without you. i can finally cease my starvation protest. Now if only arpi would return all will be well in the world again.

I for one can understand Lent's affection for the goth chicks. There is something very sexy about the distinct contrast in skin tone when watching the ripples of said goth chick rise and fall as shes is being railed. Breathtaking.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-06-2002

You mean he bangs chicks like these?

[Image: fcr20.jpg]

- Hey Ladi - 05-06-2002

Quote:I think that it is located in the sub cockle area
Maybe in the liver, maybe even in the colon, I don't know.

- DGW - 05-06-2002

24 hour beer googles?

- Sean Cold - 05-06-2002

Jimmy, Lent likes to fuck Inkgirl? See, now that is news.

Come on guys, play nice, Lent has feelings, too.

- DGW - 05-06-2002

Quote:Come on guys, play nice, Lent has feelings, too.
Obviousley sight and smell aren't the feeling your talking about.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-06-2002

Ughhhh inkcheese is still around??? didnt she slit her wrists with a plastic spoon yet?

no wonder he likes somethingawful, they have some fine looking goth chicks in the Cliff Yablonski Hates You section.

- Sean Cold - 05-06-2002

Boys, boys, boys......

Lent does not appreciate us discussing his sex life. It truely troubles him to no end and I think it may be in the best intrest of CDIH as a whole not to use such a topic as a means to get a cheap laugh. Do we need to vote on if this is a related topic matter for a serious, open ended discussion?

<table style=filter:flipH>DGW, line of the day, dude!</table>

- Skitchr4u - 05-06-2002

when did he leave?

- Galt - 05-06-2002

BO-RING!

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Does this mean we can't talk about his infatuation with Shelle either Sean?

- OAS - 05-06-2002

What are you giving up for lent?

- Sean Cold - 05-06-2002

So sorry, Galt, that we do not do enough to impress you at this time. But, seeing how you just love to waste time by posting such insightful one word replies, maybe you can enlighten me on how to make your time here a more enjoyable experience.

Or, you could just go fuck yourself with a broken 2x4 and I think they may have the same results for me.:fuckoff:

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Quote:What are you giving up for lent?
Fat women.

the pitch is underhand and its a changeup, maynard connects, back back back back back GONE!

- Kid Afrika - 05-06-2002

Oh he caught it?