CDIH
Help seancold find a new career - Need for change is here.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Help seancold find a new career - Need for change is here.... (/showthread.php?tid=1660)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sean Cold - 05-08-2002

Okay, what to do now? I have spent the last 11 years of my miserable excuse of a life in the construction buisness. I worked my ass off to get ahead in the field and three years ago, i became a foreman. Well, I spent all that time pretty much wasting said time because I am at the top and I despise it. I want out and want out now! I no longer want to wake up at 4:30am to go to a job I fuckin hate to deal with a bunch of lowly shit necks I can't fuckin stand. I am tired of the politics involved with being a union member for a mob based front and ripping off clients with no regard for common sense or a heart.

I realize I will have to take a pay cut and shit, but, what choice is there?

I do wish i could make money insulting people and just being a fuckin prick but I think Grumpy has the job all tied up.

So, what should I do next?

- Galt - 05-08-2002

professional baseball players make a ton of money. I'd think that would be the perfect job.

Either that or Internet millionaire

- Grumpy - 05-08-2002

Quote:I do wish i could make money insulting people and just being a fuckin prick but I think Grumpy has the job all tied up.

and I make a damn good living at it too....... :-D

- Ken'sPen - 05-08-2002

How about a barber?

- NaughtyAngel - 05-08-2002

id love to see sean as the new WWF Champ

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-08-2002

Ice cream man!!!!!!!!!

- Sluggo - 05-08-2002

Couldn't you have him apprentice for a while?
I mean, shit...You little people don't live that long anyway...

- virgingrrl - 05-08-2002

pimp:-D

- OAS - 05-08-2002

It's lonely at the top Sean. But the oral favors from those aspiring young women below you makes it all worth while.

- Arthur Dent - 05-08-2002

Buy a bar. Get a bartending license.
Open your own home-improvement business.

- Black Lazerus - 05-08-2002

I am tired of the politics involved with being a union member for a mob based front and ripping off clients with no regard for common sense or a heart.

well i am sure they have some opinging for a big guy like you in shall we say collections ;-)

sorry Ice Cream Man is taken By GONZO

- Luna - 05-08-2002

Male dancer!!!!! Woooooohooooo!!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer:

Ladies.....whatya think? :-D

- NaughtyAngel - 05-08-2002

i think sean and gonzo should go into business together
some kind of kick ass INS rip off business

- Spitfire - 05-08-2002

Start your own business, I'm not sure in what, maybe contracting, I'd agree with AD about the bar....but can you hire me when you figure it out? :lookatme:

- Metalfan - 05-08-2002

Day-care provider
Shop teacher
Demolition race driver
Videogame Beta Tester
Bouncer
Grocery bagger

- Hey Ladi - 05-08-2002

Bounty Hunter
Bouncer
I liked the bar idea, I've always wanted to do that
Go back to school for computers
Professional Dog walker
Bike messenger

Edited By Hey Ladi on May 08 2002 at 10:30

- Metalfan - 05-08-2002

Marriage counselor
Sensitivity trainer
Drill Instructor
Boxer

- Hey Ladi - 05-08-2002

Underware Model
Fire retardant suit tester
Bank security gaurd
Divorce paper deliverer
Court Stenographer

- Black Lazerus - 05-08-2002

I am tired of the politics involved with being a union member for a mob based front and ripping off clients with no regard for common sense or a heart.

well i am sure they have some opinging for a big guy like you in shall we say collections ;-)

sorry Ice Cream Man is taken By GONZO

- Sluggo - 05-08-2002

You fucking said that already.