CDIH
Is it time to get our final f on? - Gramp's is starting to feel uneasy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is it time to get our final f on? - Gramp's is starting to feel uneasy (/showthread.php?tid=1686)

Pages: 1 2

- OAS - 05-09-2002

You know how once in awhile you just start to get those feelings in the back of your mind that you can’t explain. The ones that just gnaw at you but you just want to ignore them but you can’t

Well I have one of those going on now. Are we on the verge in the very near future of something catastrophic? Another 9/11?

In the last several days, terrorist activity is up. Bombings in Pakistan, Russia, and Lebanon (Israel doesn’t count because that is almost a daily way of life) against western interests. New traces of anthrax of a completely different strain have started to show up in the mail. We have for the most part let our guard down and have resumed life as normal. The war rhetoric out of Washington has almost vanished.

Is anyone else feeling a bit uneasy?

- NaughtyAngel - 05-09-2002

have u been watching too much west wing?

- Maynard - 05-09-2002

Nope. You can either live your life in paranoia, or you can live your life to it's fullest. Making every day count.

I choose the latter thanks.

- Skitchr4u - 05-09-2002

i agree with maynard, live life to its fullest everyday...but oas is right, something is giong to happen soon, maybe not another 9/11 but something eerily similar

- NaughtyAngel - 05-09-2002

i live one day at a time, dont look too much into the future because something unexpected can happen and change everything

- Hey Ladi - 05-09-2002

Quote:something is giong to happen soon,
Seems like every generation has to have something to worry about..... Nukes in the 50's, WW3 & Russians in the 80's, and now we have to be careful of killer mail & exploding power plants.

:lookatme: Duck & Cover everyone! :disappointed:

- Spitfire - 05-09-2002

Yep and yep

:toast:

- Black Lazerus - 05-09-2002

damn it OAS if you Survived the Black Plague you can beat this.

And no sir , terrorist don't Bomb Black Neighborhoods.

- OAS - 05-09-2002

Quote:And no sir , terrorist don't Bomb Black Neighborhoods.
Why must exceptions always be made for the darkies?

For the record, I'm not living in fear. What happens happens. It's just one of those feelings and I don't like it.

- Galt - 05-09-2002

If you all live life to the fullest, what the hell are we doing couped up in a room sitting on a messageboard.

Travel or something.

I live my life to the middle-est

No exceptions they just don't most likely because they live there also

- Sloatsburgh - 05-09-2002

Either that or we don't hear about it. Just like you only hear about tornados going through trailer parks, never through one guy's farm.

Anyways how can you tell if a Black neighborhood has been bombed. All the houses are condemned.

Sloatsburgh
i missed you racist ass how have you been

And Tornado's are God's way of getting rid of White Trash before they take over the earth

- The Sleeper - 05-10-2002

Quote:I live my life to the middle-est
haha, I like that and am gonna use it from now on if you don't mind. I doubt any of you really live your life to the fullest everyday. But congrats if you do.

- Buttmunch - 05-10-2002

Thanks for adding to my daily stress of working in the Wall St. area you ancient-er than me fucker.

- Kid Afrika - 05-10-2002

are we gonna get bloody on this one, riggs?

- OAS - 05-10-2002

Not to sweat Buttmunch, I'm thinking Midtown, Times Square, tourists and all.

Nice reference Kid!

- Arthur Dent - 05-10-2002

Don't worry. According to the Mayans, the world won't end until December 21, 2012. Till then, just chill. :-D

- Black Lazerus - 05-10-2002

Like a comidian said
"my grandmother is always saying were living in our last days. why now is it our last days you weren't living in you last days when you were fucking grandpa."
Fuckit when i die i won't know it just the people around mewill. and if i go to hell then i hope they have a message board.

- DGW - 05-10-2002

Quote:and if i go to hell then i hope they have a message board
They do, it's called wackbag.

yeah...living life to the fullest. i doubt any of us really do. atleast i only post on the board while at work. you're all a bunch of nerds:poke:

as far as something happening, i think something will eventually happen but i don't think about it much. we don't have any bearing on the issue.