CDIH
The phlegm report - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The phlegm report (/showthread.php?tid=1736)

Pages: 1 2

- Hey Ladi - 05-14-2002

Ok, who knows anything about phelgm?

I keep coughing up wads of it & want to know if I'm getting better or not. I can't decide if it is changing or not.

Sometimes it is sort of white-ish & solid....it holds it's shape if I spit it in the toilet, & kind of floats like a little piece of brain.

Lately is it kind of yellow & viscous, sticky looking.

- Ken'sPen - 05-14-2002

I find a sinus infection makes it pussy, and watery.

I think YOU might have TB.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-14-2002

I have never wanted someone to hock up a huge throat oyster and make it slowly drip directly into my throat more than now. :loveya:

- OAS - 05-14-2002

Are you sure your not just getting rid of an over abundance of jizz? It may be natures way of telling you you're storing more than you need? :blow:

- DGW - 05-14-2002

Clear isn't bad but yellow isn't good. See a doctor yah tool.

- Hey Ladi - 05-14-2002

It keeps rattling in my throat when I breathe, like Snuka's Mom's meat flaps in the wind

- Ken'sPen - 05-14-2002

I'm telling ya,
tuberculosis.

- Hey Ladi - 05-14-2002

What's the one where you have to be kept in issolation? TB right? Well, I guess the co-workers are in for a surprise. :burnfucker:

- DGW - 05-14-2002

HIV!!!!!

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-14-2002

people gotta make sure they sit far enough away from ya...especially at lunch.

- DGW - 05-14-2002

Ladi i think I may have to take your tempature with my skin thermometer. Open wide.

- OAS - 05-14-2002

It might be ok for you to spit instead of swallowing for awhile.

- Metalfan - 05-15-2002

Quote:It keeps rattling in my throat when I breathe

Meg Griffin, is that you????

- Grumpy - 05-15-2002

Been there, done that. ALLLL fuckin weekend. Mine started clear and liquidy, then went yellow and more like oatmeal. By sunday it was green and had a mind of it's own. What was worse is the pain that you get in the chest during and after you cough the fucker up. I could have sworn I saw part of my lung pop up somewhere.

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

Quote:Meg Griffin, is that you????
Who?

Quote:What was worse is the pain that you get in the chest during and after you cough the fucker up.
Ewww, yes. When you cough & it feels like your whole windpipe just shook around in your neck, like it is disconnected from the rest of the tissue in there.

- Arthur Dent - 05-15-2002

Sounds like ghonoreah. :blow:

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

That's the other end .... flip her over

- Arthur Dent - 05-15-2002

Seen it on a couple of shows. Woman goes into doc's with a sore, puss filled throat. Doc says it's VD. "But then why is it in my...ohhhh." :rofl:

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

It's so quite down here today!! :poke:

Still yellow

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-16-2002

Go to the doctor....seriously it could be bronchitis and if left untreated, it can turn into pnemonia...trust me on this one....