CDIH
How bout those nets? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: How bout those nets? (/showthread.php?tid=1765)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 05-16-2002

who knew?

- Hybrid - 05-16-2002

think they'll beat the celtics?

- Galt - 05-16-2002

Celtics - Lakers. Perfection. First the Pats, now the Celtics. Soon the Red Sox. It's FANNNNNNNN-TASTIC

- HedCold - 05-16-2002

whoever wins is losing in at most 5 to the lakers

- Galt - 05-16-2002

Yes, unless the Nets or Celtics somehow find a way to get approval to parade hot white women around in front of Kobe and Shaq during the games, neither of them have much of a shot. Though I think the Celtics have a better shot due to their ability to shoot and pull Shaq out to the perimeter to guard Rodney Roger's 3s.

- HedCold - 05-16-2002

that and paul pierce has a better ability to go off and score 40 or 50 then anyone on the nets does.

- Arpikarhu - 05-16-2002

i am praying that the king s beat the lakers.

- The Sleeper - 05-16-2002

Jason Kidd is astonishing. If they somehow win it all, he should be named MVP of the decade.

- criticslovesnatch - 05-16-2002

Quote:Soon the Red Sox.
It must be fun in your dream world. Am I invited?

- Skitchr4u - 05-16-2002

i think the celtics will beat the nets in 6...too bad too, cause if the nets get to the finals, there is no way kidd would leave...if they lose to the celts, he may decide to go. it sucks

- HedCold - 05-16-2002

if kidd left he would be stupid. the fans love him, its his team, and hes playing in the ny/nj metro area where he is going to get the most press and most praise he'll get anywhere.
the only thing net fans should worry about is whether or not he loses a leg or dies in the offseason or something with all the luck this franchise has.

- Galt - 05-16-2002

Or if he continues to beat his wife and children and gets thrown in jail...

- kindred - 05-16-2002

Quote:i am praying that the king s beat the lakers.

Me too. Unfortunately, as past history shows, the Kings will once again blow it when they play the Lakers. The Kings lose whatever talent they had when they play the Lakers. Saturday's game will be fun to watch though... I'm hoping Shaq cuts himself again cleaning his house...a nice clean cut somewhere near the neck region should do....

- HedCold - 05-16-2002

i guess you don't get it in boston, but the fox sports net has been covering through out the playoffs how close he is with his wife and son. everytime he does that little kiss thing when shooting a free throw its to his son who's doing it back, like what jeff hornaceck did when he touched his face before a free throw.

- Skitchr4u - 05-16-2002

you are gay for knowing that

- Galt - 05-16-2002

Yeah, and headcold, that's interesting because wife beaters are never overly affectionate towards their families in public or anything...<font color=white>

Edited By Galt on May 16 2002 at 4:46

- HedCold - 05-16-2002

:bah:
and whatever if he does beat his wife again it probably won't matter to the nets because he's to important to them

Who cares if he beats his wife? The guy is an automatic triple-double!!!

- Skitchr4u - 05-16-2002

when was his last one sleeper?

I was exaggerating, you know what I mean.