CDIH
Let's roll - Is cdih america's only hope? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Let's roll - Is cdih america's only hope? (/showthread.php?tid=1829)

Pages: 1 2

- OAS - 05-21-2002

Well the government has all but admitted they can’t stop terrorism against us. Cheney says it’s not a matter of if but when. Screw that. It’s time for us to save America. Are you ready?

Sean, strap a few bandoliers of M60 bullets across your chest, grab an M60 and shoot any bastard that tries to wipe the sand out of their eyes.

VirginGirl, these ass f-s believe that virgins will be waiting for them after martyrdom, so we need you to get into their dreams and confuse them.

Grumpy, we need someone to crawl up these losers asses and plant time delayed explosives.

Maymay and Arpi, Muslim extremists don’t seem to sway towards the gay side, but the USO can use chorus line dancers for the show.

Metal, we need someone with Jewish ties to infiltrate their ranks and get them angry enough to tip their hand. You will die in this mission, but someone needs to be sacrificed.

Kid, someone needs to be the cook.

Polly, we need intel. I know you can coax secrets from the best. Remember, loose lips sink ships.

Luna, I need an occasional distraction and stress relief to keep me focused on the mission. Thank you and your country thanks you.

Ladi, we will need someone to torture prisoners. Have at em.

Ken, maybe the terrorists will find you funny.

OK people, “Let’s roll”

- Arpikarhu - 05-21-2002

this thread sucks

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-21-2002

Yippy I get to be intel! I always wanted to join the armed forces and do that.

- Maynard - 05-21-2002

I can can-can with the best of em! :thumbs-up:

- Luna - 05-21-2002

What's my job again?

Can I help Ladi torture the prisoners....please?

- Ken'sPen - 05-21-2002

Quote:Ken, maybe the terrorists will find you funny.
every time I read that I laugh uncontrollably.....

Rolleyes

- Galt - 05-21-2002

This just proves my threory that SEALs would whup ass on ninjas

- Spitfire - 05-21-2002

:bah:

eh, who am I kidding, I'll be too busy :fuggin: to get off my ass and do anything important...
Kum-ba-ya....

- Skitchr4u - 05-21-2002

figures, i get left behind

- virgingrrl - 05-21-2002

Quote:VirginGirl, these ass f-s believe that virgins will be waiting for them after martyrdom, so we need you to get into their dreams and confuse them.

i think i can handle that :-D

- OAS - 05-21-2002

That's the American spirit Maymay

flbdwhatever you can decipher messages in Arabic and Farsi. If you can decipher your name, you can decipher anything.

Jimmy, we need you to infiltrate these ass-f's homes and terrorize their children. Are you up for it?

DGW, we need you to calm the nation and keep them strong. Pretty much buy them beers and drink with them.

- Arpikarhu - 05-21-2002

this thread still sucks

- Maynard - 05-21-2002

Quote:this thread still sucks
So do you. :loveya: :blow:

- DGW - 05-21-2002

Buy beers? Am I getting road head in return?

- OAS - 05-21-2002

Quote:What's my job again?
Luna, I need to have my morale up at all times. ;-)
Spit, you can handle negotiations for a surrender. Something tells me you can get everyone in the proper frame of mind.
Arpi, you can be shot as a traitor.

- Hybrid - 05-21-2002

hedcold can run around with his mask and scare them all to death

- Arpikarhu - 05-21-2002

Quote:Arpi, you can be shot as a traitor.
better than being a part of this chicken-shit outfit. looking for any excuse to put on your old dough boy outfit and go fight the kaiser arent you?

- Maynard - 05-21-2002

What did Keyser do? I didn't realize he was Muslim. :clueless:

- Arpikarhu - 05-21-2002

Quote:What did Keyser do? I didn't realize he was Muslim
as sean would say, you are stupit

- Maynard - 05-21-2002

I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.