CDIH
Which dictator are you? - Well..which one? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Which dictator are you? - Well..which one? (/showthread.php?tid=1890)

Pages: 1 2

- HedCold - 05-25-2002

<ALIGN="center">
[Image: Blair.jpg]

<FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=2 COLOR="#FFFFFF">
As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

<FONT SIZE=1>What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the test at <A HREF="http://www.poisonedminds.com">PoisonedMinds.com/....nds.com</FONT>
</DIV></FONT></TD></TR>
</TABLE>

yay i'm the pathetic one.

Edited By HedCold on May 25 2002 at 12:51

- Jack - 05-25-2002

<TABLE WIDTH=300 BGCOLOR="#550000"><COL><TR><TD><DIV ALIGN="center">
[Image: Hitler.jpg]

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little shit!

<FONT SIZE=1>What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com</FONT>
</DIV></FONT></TD></TR>
</TABLE>

Woohoo.. Hitler.

- Hybrid - 05-25-2002

[Image: Stalin.jpg]

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!

<FONT SIZE=1>What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com</FONT>
</DIV></FONT></TD></TR>
</TABLE>

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-25-2002

[Image: Mugabe.jpg]

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little shit that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger tit then you are already!

</DIV></FONT></TD></TR>
</TABLE>

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

[Image: Milosevic.jpg]

Sadly, you're not one of the smarter dictators! After having scores of innocent Muslims murdered, instead of leaving them where they lay where they couldn't be traced back to you, you have them carted back to police headquarters and virtually bury them in you back garden for anyone to find! Find them they did along with a long paper trail all pointing at you as the cause of their untimely deaths. You are now on trial for being so damn stupid where you're conducting your own defence! Face it! You're f**ked!

</DIV></FONT></TD></TR>
</TABLE>

thank god!! couldnt have withstood the irony of being hitler

- IkeaBoy - 05-25-2002

the horror

<TABLE WIDTH=300 BGCOLOR="#550000"><COL><TR><TD><div align="center">
[Image: Bush.jpg]

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!

<FONT SIZE=1>What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the test at <A HREF="http://www.poisonedminds.com">PoisonedMinds.com/....nds.com</FONT>
</div></FONT></TD></TR>
</TABLE>

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

i figured you more of an evita type

- crx girl - 05-25-2002

i'm tony blair, what a surprise. i won't post the little thingy because that tends to cause problems with the page...

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

Quote:i won't post the little thingy
reason number one why no man will sleep with you

- Kid Afrika - 05-25-2002

[Image: Mugabe.jpg]

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little shit that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger tit then you are already!

</div></FONT></TD></TR>
</TABLE>

Now that is fucking funny!!!11

Hey polly, wanna fuck?

Edited By Kid Afrika on May 25 2002 at 02:26

- crx girl - 05-25-2002

Quote:no man will sleep with you
whatever gave you that idea? :crackhead:

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

Quote:whatever gave you that idea?
i hear things. i have my finger on the pulse of this board

Quote:i hear things. i have my finger on the pulse of this board
Is that your code word for maynard's poop chute?

- Hey Ladi - 05-25-2002

I'm Tony Blair :bouncer: :poke:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-25-2002

Quote:Hey polly, wanna fuck?

You don't mind the 'stache?

- The Sleeper - 05-25-2002

hahahaha

[Image: Hussein.jpg]

You managed to piss off western countries by killing innocent people to get you're hands on oil fields that don't belong to you! That's THEIR job, so a task force was sent to kick you up the backside. They succeeded, but you managed to make them look stupid when it was reviled that the American armed forces had somehow shot down four times as many missiles then you actually owned, and the UK was selling you guns and weapon parts while at war to use against them! So "daddy's little boy" is after you now. Considering what happened the last time, I bet you're SO scared!

</div></FONT></TD></TR>
</TABLE>

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

i am not surprised

- Maynard - 05-25-2002

[Image: dictator.jpg]

This just can't be good. :-(

You stink.

- Hybrid - 05-25-2002

<!--me&HyBriD--><span id='ME'><center>HyBriD thinks maynard made teh funney</center></span><!--e-me-->