CDIH
Hey, all you fucktards! - Yeah, this means you dick - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hey, all you fucktards! - Yeah, this means you dick (/showthread.php?tid=194)

Pages: 1 2

- Maynard - 01-21-2002

All you stupid fucking retards that keep starting welcom threads could you FUCKING STOP!
This is NOT ronfez.net. We don't need to welcom every fucking jerk off that comes here. Do you really think we like you all? NO WE FUCKING DON'T! So stop the stupid shit. I know you can come up with somthing besides another chat thread about some new cum recepticle that signs onto this board.

AM This part is direced at you, because you don't seem to fucking get it. I know this belongs in the short bus, but it's here because this is where all the welcome threads keep happening. :no, really, fuck off:

- The Sleeper - 01-21-2002

I'm innocent sir, I only start threads about myself cause I could give a shit about everyone else. :no, really, fuck off:

- IrishAlkey - 01-21-2002

Maynard's thread smells like spoo.

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-21-2002

I am innocent only in that I haven't started a thread like this, but guilty because I post in every one, sorry maynard.
Now where is that new Lisa thread again?

- crx girl - 01-21-2002

so would you like us to start threads where we bitch at stuff instead? or are you just upset because not enough of todays threads were about you? Wink :fuggin:

- Maynard - 01-21-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:I'm innocent sir, I only start threads about myself cause I could give a shit about everyone else. :no, really, fuck off:
No, thats fine. I just fucking hate welcoming people. And could we not have the birthday threads too? I mean, i started the one to Sean, because he created the fuckign site for us. So he deserves a little special treatment. But his birthday is over so we can all go back to pissing on him. And the one i started for Gonzo was because it was a fucking joke, it wasnt really his birthday. It was the fact that everyday was his birthday.

If you people want, pull a SLASH and create 1 birthday thread. This shit just gets way too annoying.

Don't apologize to his dumb ass!
I'll stop posting "welcome" threads when he stops fucking telling me what time it is.
He's a walking Timex.

- Maynard - 01-21-2002

crx girl Wrote:so would you like us to start threads where we bitch at stuff instead? or are you just upset because not enough of todays threads were about you? Wink :fuggin:
Actually twat, I don't care if you start 1 new welcome thread, but do we need 20? In fact, I think someone already started a welcome thread, but the fucking moron buried it.

- Ants in My Pants - 01-21-2002

Quote:so would you like us to start threads where we bitch at stuff instead? or are you just upset because not enough of todays threads were about you?
<h3><font color=red><marquee>I love the Maynard, it's all about the Maynard...</marquee></font></h3>

Edited By Ants in My Pants on Jan. 21 2002 at 04:11

- Maynard - 01-21-2002

IrishAlkey Wrote:Don't apologize to his dumb ass!
I'll stop posting "welcome" threads when he stops fucking telling me what time it is.
He's a walking Timex.
Hey jerkfuck, I don't post in that thread anymore. It you dumb fuckers that keep it going. It's the new stupid questions fucking thread. ARGH!!!!! Make it die people.

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Don't apologize to his dumb ass!
He's a walking Timex.
Hey jerkfuck, I don't post in that thread anymore. It you dumb fuckers that keep it going. It's the new stupid questions fucking thread. ARGH!!!!! Make it die people.
Magnet didn't give you road head, did he?
Poor Maymay.

- crx girl - 01-21-2002

maynerd called me a twat, i'm so touched :love:

here dude, have some of this and calm the fuck down :fuggin:

Maynard Wrote:
He's a walking Timex.
damn You! Now that you compared it to that stupid piece of shit thread I can't post in it anymore. Way to ruin my fun dickwad! :pissed:

- IkeaBoy - 01-21-2002

I never started a welcome thread

IkeaBoy Wrote:I never started a welcome thread
DIE YOU CUM PISSING ASS NOZZLE!

sorry, Maynard got me all riled up, ahem.

The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:
He's a walking Timex.
damn You! Now that you compared it to that stupid piece of shit thread I can't post in it anymore. Way to ruin my fun dickwad! :pissed:
Woohooo, since I just passed your post count, now I will have more places to do go even higher than you at.

Fortunately I don't care about petty things such as post counts. And I would stop vortexing if I were you :real good:

I'll have you know, I made that post before Sean so politely asked us to not do that.

- Ants in My Pants - 01-21-2002

Quote:I'll have you know, I made that post before Sean so politely asked us to not do that.
So you're a whore, but an obedient one.

Ants in My Pants Wrote:So you're a whore, but an obedient one.
I always do as I'm told.