CDIH
World cup - Hot and sexy footy action - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: World cup - Hot and sexy footy action (/showthread.php?tid=1985)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Tenbatsuzen - 05-31-2002

For some reason, I'm getting into the world cup. It's the Curling phenomenon - for two weeks, you get totally into a sport you have no interest in for four years - and once it's over, you go back to whatever.

Beckham and Yorke are my heroes.

- Maynard - 05-31-2002

I just can't seem to get into soccer. It's just not fast enough for me. I prefer hockey, or even lacrosse.

- Arpikarhu - 05-31-2002

Quote:I just can't seem to get into soccer. It's just not fast enough for me. I prefer hockey, or even lacrosse
We all know that you cant be seperated from your WNBA jersey, its okay, we wont judge you.

- Maynard - 05-31-2002

You are soooo not funny today. You are falling into Ken's territory now.

- Arpikarhu - 05-31-2002

Quote:You are soooo not funny today. You are falling into Ken's territory now.
you are an evil, evil, little man

- Maynard - 05-31-2002

You're getting worse.

And I'm only 2" shorter than you! That CERTAINLY doesn't make me little.

- Arpikarhu - 05-31-2002

Quote:And I'm only 2" shorter than you! That CERTAINLY doesn't make me little
i meant your soul, or general lack thereof

- Skitchr4u - 05-31-2002

i can't wait to see all these games! very anxious!!

- fbd - 05-31-2002

when is it on?i tend to watch the games, but most of the times i forget till finals.but its in japan this year, so we can get re-plays, right?

- The Sleeper - 05-31-2002

soccer is the worst

- HedCold - 05-31-2002

Confusedtupid:

- Hybrid - 06-01-2002

bah. just because you cant play...

- criticslovesnatch - 06-01-2002

TURKIYE! TURKIYE!

my country gets to open up against....brazil...may god help us

but i think Turkey has a legit shot at taking second in their group and making it into the tourney round.

- Tenbatsuzen - 06-02-2002

My newest favorite term:

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:impact'>GROUP OF DEATH</span></span>

edit: pool of death is at Tommy Lee's place.

Edited By Tenbatsuzen on June 02 2002 at 4:03

- Sean Cold - 06-02-2002

Yeah, the group of death has 4 really good teams in it. I watched the Argentina- Nigeria game last night and it was a really well played match. It was one of the first times I actually enjoyed a 1- 0 game. I am still in shock over France losing thier first game on the pitch this year.

- Hybrid - 06-02-2002

anybody watch the paraguay/s. africa match? i went to sleep in the 60th minute because paraguay was up 2-0. BIG MISTAKE. errrrrrrrrrr south africa came back and tied it 2-2. :angry:

the two goals for paraguay that i saw were really good, and the game had ALOT of hard tackles. quite a few yellows were given from what i saw.

- Galt - 06-02-2002

girls who play soccer are by far the hottest girl athletes around.

Especially midfielders. Fullbacks are just manly, and forwards are to short and stocky. Halfbacks - YUM

- Tenbatsuzen - 06-02-2002

Regarding the Paraguay/South Africa game, I think a penalty kick in soccer is even more exciting than the penalty shot in hockey. Call me a heathen, but maybe it has to do with the celebration being better.

- Skitchr4u - 06-03-2002

anyone know people having early morning parties for some of these games? i have a guy having a party at 455am for one of hte games!! that is just insane...and i am watching all the games

- criticslovesnatch - 06-04-2002

FUCK BRAZIL! FUCK RONALDO! FUCK RIVALDO! FUCK EM ALL RIGHT IN THE EAR!!!

the refs pulled a lakers-esque move with brazil, giving the known team the big call for the penalty kick.

Turkey played even or up with Brazil for 80 minutes, i think that says something.:thumbs-up: