CDIH
Does anybody listen to wnew? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Does anybody listen to wnew? (/showthread.php?tid=1986)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 05-31-2002

just wondering if anybody still listens to wnew anymore.
there has been some weird shit this week

- Ken'sPen - 05-31-2002

o&a on the drive home....
ron and fez when I drive at night.

- Sloatsburgh - 05-31-2002

Yep. I still listen to the Chick. Switch over to Ferrel during the music.

Eddie Trunk whenever I remember.

p.s. This radio war is going to suck.

- Arpikarhu - 05-31-2002

d&m are now playing music.wonder if its a permanent format change? they are also giving away muzzles and collars and such as a lame veiled reference to the recent suspensions. sort of curious what the boys are gonna say today about their suspensions

- BeckyDC - 05-31-2002

No but I listen to WJFK

- drusilla - 05-31-2002

i'm with ken

- Cunt-Twat - 05-31-2002

o&a afternoons, every now and then ferrell

- virgingrrl - 05-31-2002

o and a in teh afternoons and ron and fez when i can't find anything else to listen to.

- Metalfan - 05-31-2002

ferrall for a few minutes in the morning to get the update.

o&a on the drive home.

r&f if i happen to be out when they're on

- OAS - 05-31-2002

Same thing O&A, R&F when late, Ferrell in the morning when I don't listen to a CD.

- Galt - 05-31-2002

I haven't listened to O&A in months, and I don't get the other shows.

What's the drama that's going on?

- Spitfire - 05-31-2002

yeah, I still listen...like you guys, Ferrell in the morning for a few minutes, O&A between commercials, sometimes in the house as well, R&F- I love the guys but never get around to listening too often.

This war can't be that good, aren't O&A on vacation this week?

- Arpikarhu - 05-31-2002

both d&m and O&A got suspended for attacking each other. they have been off the air all this week. they both come back today. there have been articles in ny and wash. papers with both camps being quoted as to how much they hate each other. d&M have been on all day playing music with related themes to their situation and have been giving away muzzles , hand cuffs, etc.

- DGW - 05-31-2002

Jump back and forth between Ferrell and Stern in the morning
Listen to O and A on the way home

- IkeaBoy - 05-31-2002

I have and yes it's weird and the Washington Post reported both D/M and O/A were suspended for fighting.

I listen to O&A and R&F often.

Whoo Hooo. Those wacky "suspensions" around 3 day weekends.

How come R&F didn't get "suspended" when they attacked Eddie Trunk and Eddie Trunk was "suspended" for 2 months?

So what's happening today?

- Keyser Soze - 05-31-2002

O&A were not suspended. Opie's grandmother died and he took some time off. Don & Mike had a big rant about how they hate Opie and Anthony cause they don't respect them and made fun of them after they asked to have a meeting with them at The Palm. Opie and Anthony today pretty much blew them off and don't seem interested in taking the bait in getting into a war with them cause the only result would be giving Don & Mike the attention they crave.

I listen to Ferrall during Stern commercials, sometimes Don & Mike sometimes music in the afternoon, then O&A and R&F after that at work and in the car.

- HedCold - 05-31-2002

Quote:I listen to Ferrall during Stern commercials
you must listen to Ferrall a lot [tog]

- Skitchr4u - 05-31-2002

ferrall in the morning on the way in o&a from 3 til i get home from work, then r&f when in the car at night...i hate radio music it all sucks ass