CDIH
Debate: nuclear war b/w india and pakistan - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Debate: nuclear war b/w india and pakistan (/showthread.php?tid=1994)

Pages: 1 2

- IkeaBoy - 06-01-2002

Well we know that they have nuclear weapons and that they hate each other. how is this going to end?

- Arpikarhu - 06-01-2002

probably withtea and crumpets, but thats just one mans opinion

- Zootybang - 06-01-2002

I'd like to say let the dirty little rag-heads wipe each othe out, but It's more complicated than that. The repercussions of a major nuclear attack (Of which I personally feel Is Inevitable and fast approaching) Will be felt world-wide, politically and enviornmentally. Nothing good can come of this. Except maybe a few less prospective terrorists and manhattan deli owners.

- The Sleeper - 06-01-2002

Why can't other countries take our lovely relationship with Canada as an example of how border relations should go. Bunch of uncivilized swine.

- IkeaBoy - 06-01-2002

Quote:Bunch of uncivilized swine.
Yes but they gave us the Kids in the Hall.

- Arpikarhu - 06-01-2002

Quote:Bunch of uncivilized swine.
Yes but they gave us the Kids in the Hall.
you are a moron. read his post and try again.

- IkeaBoy - 06-01-2002

Quote:you are a moron. read his post and try again.
You're the one who misunderstands Arpi.

no no Ikea, you fucked up. I called Pakistanis and Indians uncivilized swine. Your reading comprehension is deplorable. <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on June 01 2002 at 01:11

- IkeaBoy - 06-01-2002

I know you called the Indians/Pakistinians swine! I tried to make a joke! I failed! ok! I fail all the fucking time! I failed this time! My joke was lame and I'm awful!

- Kid Afrika - 06-01-2002

I don't care.

We are all going to die. None of us knows when or where. But rest assured, we are all going to die.

I refuse to live in fear of death, because I know it is inevitable.

Quote:I know you called the Indians/Pakistinians swine! I tried to make a joke! I failed! ok! I fail all the fucking time! I failed this time! My joke was lame and I'm awful!
Take that knife away from your wrists and put it on the floor. Good boy! <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on June 01 2002 at 01:17

- crx girl - 06-01-2002

i got your joke ikea :thumbs-up:

- slackjaw - 06-01-2002

Quote:We are all going to die. None of us knows when or where. But rest assured, we are all going to die.

Now see, that's where you are wrong! I have figured it all out. See, I am the only one that truly exists. The rest of you are simply thoughts in my mind, figments of an active imagination that I have created to pass the time. Since I am the only one that exists, I am, by nature a deity of sorts and therefore have everlasting life.

YOU will all die, when I tire of playing with you. You are like gigapets, and should I get bored, your lives will eventually cease.

As for India and pakistan, I have yet to decide how I want it to play out, when I do, I'll let you know.

- barch97 - 06-01-2002

Quote:I don't care.

We are all going to die. None of us knows when or where. But rest assured, we are all going to die.

I refuse to live in fear of death, because I know it is inevitable.
How fucking selfimportant are you? Do you really think that, if there is a nuclear war between india and pakistan, you will be targeted by either side?

A nuclear war that far away will, in all likelyhood, not kill anyone here. At least not right away. Of course there will eventually be a dramatic impact on all of us environmentally, economically, emotionally, etc. but, to assume that this a question of fearing death due to nuclear blast...

You sure are one uppity negro.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-01-2002

Yes kid we are all going to die so who cares if that death is a slow painful one due to nuclear radiation.

- Kid Afrika - 06-01-2002

Are you proposing that you have any control over whether these foreign countries, better yet any country, enters into a nuclear war?

My comment was a bit off topic here, but there's a great deal of damage associated with nuclear war. Also, although the war would hypothetically be between india and pakistan, but I think it would hardly stay within those two countries.

The bottom line, I'll say again, is that there is no point in worrying over those things that are out of your control.

- barch97 - 06-01-2002

Actually, I was just looking for an excuse to call you an uppity negro. :-D

- diceisgod - 06-01-2002

Whether or not those two backward ass countries let'em fly, I think it's only a matter of time before nucs are used by someone. There's really nothing we can do about it. People are stupid. But who cares? Whether you die of old age or are incinerated or irradiated you'll be just as dead. If there's such a thing as reincarnation I just hope I don't come back as a woman or a minority. Whatever culture I resurface in I hope I'm in the particular class of people who are rich and get lots of pussy.

- OAS - 06-02-2002

This is not the first time that nuclear powers have been at the brink. I still remember when I was 7 years old, my parents hugging me and giving me a kiss goodnight, believing we would not wake up in the morning during the Cuban missle crisis.

The only true nuclear deterent is that cooler heads will prevail. This escalation over Kashmir is primarily retoric. It is not even that close to a an all out shooting war. Neither country can afford a war right now. India is talking escalation to take advantage of the fact that the US coalition troops are in the region. They are trying to get US diplomacy to help their cause. They have no intent of starting a war. They will posture troops, shake fingers at each other, have a few skirmishes that are bigger than normal, stand down and flare this thing up again in a few years.

Your threat of waking up dead in the morning has nothing to do with Pakistan and India. Nukes in your backyard from terrorism should be causing you much more concern than this.

- barch97 - 06-02-2002

Quote:...when I was 7 years old... during the Cuban missle crisis.
So, that makes you, what? About a hundred and four?