CDIH
No Way Out - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: No Way Out (/showthread.php?tid=212)

- Spitfire - 01-22-2002

hmm...just thinking about McMahon threatening to do something that even he would regret...

No Way Out = N.W.O.? same initials
(hey, I thought it was a brilliant deduction):fuggin:

Pretty good Raw last night! Pairing up Spike, Tazz and RVD really good idea...I'm probably the only one who missed Golddust...and Val Venis is one lucky motherfucker, I bet that chick he tongued was his wife...did I mention how much I fucking missed HHH!!!! Big Grin
<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on Jan. 22 2002 at 09:44

- Gooch - 01-22-2002

Spitfire Wrote:hmm...just thinking about McMahon threatening to do something that even he would regret...

No Way Out = N.W.O.? same initials
(hey, I thought it was a brilliant deduction):fuggin:

Pretty good Raw last night! Pairing up Spike, Tazz and RVD really good idea...I'm probably the only one who missed Golddust...and Val Venis is one lucky motherfucker, I bet that chick he tongued was his wife...did I mention how much I fucking missed HHH!!!! Big Grin
<font color=white>
NWO...definately.

And, also notice that the Horsemen, NWO's enemy, are potentially around to be formed as well...

Flair
Mr. Perfect
Arn Anderson (though not active as wrestler)
Chris Benoit

- The Dragon - 01-23-2002

Didn't Dean Malenko officially take Arn Anderson's spot in the Horsemen?

- Faceman - 01-23-2002

The Dragon Wrote:Didn't Dean Malenko officially take Arn Anderson's spot in the Horsemen?
no one and i repeat NO ONE, will ever take Anderson's place in the 4 Horseman. and No Way Out has been named that since they got rid of the "In your House" specific names for their ppv a couple of years ago. It is one hell of a coincidence though and makes a great idea, albeit a bit obvious

- Skitchr4u - 01-23-2002

Malenko was a horseman (sort of, so was mongo for gods sakes!), but face is right, no one can take the place of AA!!

As for No way out...great idea to bring back the nwo, but with vince one never knows. who else will they throw in with the 3 of them though? will a returning shawn michaels go in? how about xpac?

- Gooch - 01-23-2002

Here's a N.W.O rumor making the rounds:

The original members the n.W.o. are back. Vince will be the Leader/Owner of the n.W.o. with dum dum duuuuummmm!…………Eric Bishoff. Here is the roster for the n.W.o. Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, SCOTT STEINER!, and Syxx formerly known as X-pac with some WWF Superstars jumping ship and becoming n.W.o. Top choices are: Chris Jericho, Big Show (aka The Giant) and Kurt Angle.

- Sean Cold - 01-23-2002

From my best attempt of trying to remember, this is the list of the forme horsemen that come to mind:

Ric Flair
Ole Anderson
Arn Anderson
Tully Blanchard
JJ Dillon(not to be confused with dana,he ran shit)
Lex Luger
Sting (well, it was bullshit, they set him up the whole time)
Cris Benoit
Dean Malenko
Mongo McMicheal (why dear god, why)
Mr. Perfect
Dustin Rhodes (that sure lasted long, a whole two weeks)
Barry Whindam

Now, let's try and be realistic here. If the Horseman were to make some sort of return, they soooooo need new blood. I can definatly see AA taking a JJ Dillon role in the whole thing, but that would force Ric in the ring more. A nice AA promom against vince with a little Horseman jumping of Vinny Mac would just fuckin rule!

Quote:and Syxx formerly known as X-pac

Oh, for the love of all that is holy, please let this be full of shit. I can't deal with this fuckin nitwit anymore. He is lame, but, he would automaticly make the NWO hated.

- Skitchr4u - 01-23-2002

mr cold sir...please do not neglect to include one Brian Pillman to your list of former horseman. while he may not have been an ideal candidate at the time of his choosing for hte group, he was by god one of the best !!