CDIH
phlegm - its not just for breakfast anymore - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: phlegm - its not just for breakfast anymore (/showthread.php?tid=213)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 01-22-2002

i have a cold and i feel like i am drowning in phlegm.
i am fucking miserable!!

- Maynard - 01-22-2002

Must be the all the semen buildup.

- Arpikarhu - 01-22-2002

Maynard Wrote:Must be the all the semen buildup.
yes, that must be it, you got me on that one.

- Hey Ladi - 01-22-2002

The last two colds I had this winter have been phlegmy.

One time, I coughed and this wad of phlegmy goodness shot right out and landed on my thumb. It was kind of gross & cool at the same time.

- DGW - 01-23-2002

Quote:One time, I coughed and this wad of phlegmy goodness shot right out and landed on my thumb. It was kind of gross & cool at the same time.

You're gross. :lol:

- The Sleeper - 01-23-2002

I woke up full of that shit today Confusedhot:

- Sean Cold - 01-23-2002

I must say that i have woken up goo free lately, which I am rather happy about actually.

My problem lies in the fact that since Sunday, I have totally pissed out of my fuckin ass. Damned those fuckin snacks from PathMark! :no, really, fuck off:

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 23 2002 at 10:31

- The Sleeper - 01-23-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I must say that i have woken up goo free lately, which I am rather happy about actually.

My problem lies in the fact that since Sunday, I have totally pissed out of my fuckin ass. Damned those fuckin snacks from PathMark! :no, really, fuck off:
God, that's worse than phlegm. To me there's nothin more sastisfying than a nice clean, solid shit and when you go and wipe your ass there's narry a stain on the paper. Ah the little things...

- Hey Ladi - 01-23-2002

Eww. One time in college, someone bought sugar free ice cream, and we were making drinks with it & eating it out of the container... forgetting what sugar free does to you. I felt so terrible later. Plus, I went to see about a boy that night, and kept trying not to fart on him. Hehehehe

- Maynard - 01-23-2002

Quote:Plus, I went to see about a boy that night, and kept trying not to fart on him. Hehehehe
Now that's fuckin funny as hell.

And yes. Pathmark snacks suck ass.

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2002

i feel a little better today, not that any of you selfish fucks care

- Maynard - 01-23-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:i feel a little better today, not that any of you selfish fucks care
Not in the least.

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2002

i expect no less from you

- AFDude - 01-23-2002

C46

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2002

AFDude Wrote:C46
uh....yeah.....whatever you say

- crx girl - 01-23-2002

Quote:forgetting what sugar free does to you
ahh, is that why i fart so much?? diet coke, oh wrong thread, ok, i too have been dealing with excessive snot recently. although i must say i've been doing quite a good job of keeping it on the interior ofmy nasal passages :real good: unfortunately, i've swallowed so much of it, i'm scared to go to the bathroom...,,

- IrishAlkey - 01-24-2002

Trish's phlegm is an excellent lubricant.
And it melts chrome.

- crx girl - 01-24-2002

you wish you knew that :no, really, fuck off: :fuggin:

- IrishAlkey - 01-24-2002

crx girl Wrote:you wish you knew that :no, really, fuck off: :fuggin:
I've seen documentation.

- The Sleeper - 01-24-2002

Alkey's pulling closer but trish is still ahead by a nose...AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!!!