CDIH
Biggest let down ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Biggest let down ever (/showthread.php?tid=2284)

- Galt - 06-25-2002

The trailer

How bad does a sequel have to be when the first half of the trailer is clips from the original?

Also....

Morgan Freeman directed this. He's a real good actor. But, does anyone have the Seven DVD and has listened to his commentary on the audio track?

How fucking annoying is he? It's by far the most annoying audio track EVER!!. Instead of making short little comments, or telling quick stories, he just rambles for 5 minutes at a time about ARRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH I CAN'T EVEN FINISH. I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

- IkeaBoy - 06-25-2002

That's not SoaF Morgan Freeman, that's a different guy who did this movie Hurricane Streets I think.

I heard what they do to Patrick Bateman in it and that's enough for me not to watch it. If they wanted to make a serial killer chick movie don't defile Mr. Bateman's name in an attempt to lure those who liked the original to their crappy film.

If they wanted to make a sequel don't have anything to do w/ the original and if possible, make it a satire of today's culture with a hot chick. I'm not saying it will be GREAT but it would probably better than this generic serial killer flick that has the NAME attached to it. However, Mila Kunis IS hot.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 06-25-2002

I knew this couldnt be about grumpy's mom.

but i had to be sure.

- Sephiroth - 06-25-2002

Am I the only one who expects Hyde and Forman to barge in through the door during the final scene?

- HedCold - 06-25-2002

Quote:Am I the only one who expects Hyde and Forman to barge in through the door during the final scene?
well because of this comment i watched it, and the whole trailer just had a cheezy vibe to it
maybe it was the background music

- Arthur Dent - 06-25-2002

Probably be a bigger let down than Blair Witch 2. That had a lot of potential based on the website (which is 1,000 times better than the first film. First time I ever saw a website that was more interesting than the movie it was advertising.)

- Maynard - 06-25-2002

Yeah, that just looks terrible, but maybe they'll have the balls to add the urinal cake scene, or even the rat scene in this one! :thumbs-up:

- GonzoStyle - 06-26-2002

I dunno about this but biggest let down for me had to be American Beauty from recent memory.

- Sloatsburgh - 06-26-2002

Naw, add the scene where he tries to cook brains in the microwave.

I personally liked the "Finlandia" scene in the kitchen.

Just saw the trailer... basically they totally ignore the direction of the movie ("all the violence was in his mind") and turn it into a cheesy slasher movie. William Shatner? That's like having some guy from a popular 70's sitcom in thhe Scream series.

Edited By Sloatsburgh on June 26 2002 at 09:39

- Ken'sPen - 06-26-2002

uhhhhhh
Gonzo's return to CDIH???