CDIH
Date rape drug? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Date rape drug? (/showthread.php?tid=2303)

- GonzoStyle - 06-26-2002

Quote:Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers, musicians and unsuspecting bar regulars to be more alert and cautious when accepting a drink offer from a girl.

There is a date rape drug going around called "beer" and it appears in liquid form. The drug is being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince male victims to have sex with them.

WASSUP WIT DAT?!?!?!

I know this story is a couple months old but I just seen it for the 1st time.

Now those who perscribe to Freud's theory of female "castration" in the sense that women repress their sexual and erotic desires. Well they never been where alkey's dick has been. My theory has been that women have a slightly easier task in replicating a penis, while it's not the real thing it's more realistic than a chafed hand covered in canola oil. Plus I think women just like to fuck with guys minds, then again I just suck cock I never said I was a woman.

But date rape drug well sorry when I saw that call me stereotypical but I assumed it was guys using it on women. I mean no matter what you're at a bar and the guys already drinking so if his mind is toast... why waste your bucks on a date rape drug instead of something useful like KY or some screw top wine?

Would a woman really use this? And do women why do women have an easier time repressing their want to have a sweaty piss topped cum whistle in their ass?

Edited By GonzoStyle on June 26 2002 at 01:06

- Maynard - 06-26-2002

So does this mean that time you bought me that beer it was just to get into my pants? Undecided

Quote:So does this mean that time you bought me that beer it was just to get into my pants?

Please getting into your pants is about as difficult as it is for limeys not to brush their teeth, right CRX?

- Maynard - 06-26-2002

So then when I had your cock in my hand and I was looking up into your eyes, and you told me you loved me, that was a lie too?:-(

I love many things.

I love music
I love movies
I love snuka and keysers hot breath on my cock

Love and Maynard never come out of my mouth in the same sentence.

- Hybrid - 06-26-2002

i just felt like posting. carry on.

- NaughtyAngel - 06-26-2002

:lookatme:
hi hybrid

- Buttmunch - 06-26-2002

So...

There was more to that beer you bought me that time than meets the eye, eh?

- OAS - 06-26-2002

If a woman buy's you an import vs. domestic, is she asking for anal?

- Sloatsburgh - 06-26-2002

I am sorry I bought any of you fuckers drinks of any kind.

- crx girl - 06-27-2002

Quote:right CRX?
oh sure, wait til i'm out of the country to come back and be mean to me, pussy Rolleyes

well, i'm back now, so bite me :moonie:

- GonzoStyle - 06-27-2002

Quote:There was more to that beer you bought me that time than meets the eye, eh?

I was hoping you'd finally falter and give me that second lap dance I been aching for.

Quote:well, i'm back now, so bite me

See all them fuckin limeys have teeth fetishes.

- Hey Ladi - 06-27-2002

I thought this was a warning to guys like in Miami, where gay men try to slip it to any man ass in the place. .... but then again it IS you fuckers :toast: