CDIH
Galt - Why is he so bitter and opinionated? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Galt - Why is he so bitter and opinionated? (/showthread.php?tid=2395)

Pages: 1 2

- LZMF1 - 07-01-2002

ok, let's hear it.......

and galt, feel free to explain yourself.

- Galt - 07-01-2002

This poll is statistically flawed.

- Hey Ladi - 07-01-2002

That's because you're genetically flawed

- Sean Cold - 07-01-2002

In defense of Galt, the Irish curse is a bunch of shit. I am Irish as well and I am completely satisfied everytime after I am done.

- diceisgod - 07-01-2002

Galt wishes he was me. But that's ok. I once wished I was Gonzo, but I couldn't fit an eggplant up my ass. So I learned to appreciate the real me and grew into the best damn poster in the universe.

- LZMF1 - 07-01-2002

Quote:In defense of Galt, the Irish curse is a bunch of shit.
no shit, sherlock. but it's the micks that really do suffer from the curse that get all sorts of pissed off at the mere mention of it!

- Hey Ladi - 07-01-2002

Quote:I am Irish as well and I am completely satisfied everytime after I am done.
Well, there are so many Irish running around, no one ever said they couldn't get the job done..... there's just no accounting for quality

- Sean Cold - 07-01-2002

Quote:no shit, sherlock. but it's the micks that really do suffer

Please explain yourself to the people here who eat with forks, asswipe. You just agreed it's bullshit then went on to say that it is real? For fuck's sake, make up your mind, nitwit.

- IkeaBoy - 07-01-2002

Galt's Irish?

- LZMF1 - 07-01-2002

why bother explaining.......
of course it's bullshit but the point i was trying to make is that some of the irishmen that do have small cocks get annoyed at the mention of it. and by the way, it obviously wasn't aimed at you and of course after you blow your load you'll be satisfied....but the question is......was she?

happy now?

Edited By LZMF1 on July 01 2002 at 12:03

- Sean Cold - 07-01-2002

Oh, and Ladi, the point of my post is rather simple and I know you can keep up. The point is big or small matters not and niether does someone else, as long as you yourself is satisfied, thats all that matter.

- Galt - 07-01-2002

Hey, this is quite the successful thread you've got going here LZ...

Maybe if you threw in some ROTLMFAO smiles it will spice things up.

- Hey Ladi - 07-01-2002

I got it thanks :thumbs-up:
good to know you're looking out for me :poke:

- Sean Cold - 07-01-2002

Quote:happy now?

What is how I would feel if LZ got hit by a bus.

I would now like to take M is for Mayfag for $200, alex.

- LZMF1 - 07-01-2002

galt is teh kewlest!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that better?

- LZMF1 - 07-01-2002

:loveya: hi sean:loveya:

- Ken'sPen - 07-01-2002

Galt being stupid and LZ being a retard are much better topics than Ken being a deranged sex pervert, who needs a PM?

- LZMF1 - 07-01-2002

ken'spen, don't you have enough heisman trophies already?!?!?!?

Edited By LZMF1 on July 01 2002 at 1:21

- Kim - 07-01-2002

How many Irish men do we have on this board?

- LZMF1 - 07-01-2002

quite a few, it seems.